Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Very well .. gamer .. let us elaborate:
A barrista getting bartenders, fellow waiters, customers, bosses, exes coming on to her.
All she needs to do is drop to her knees / drop her dress and sex is served ...
What possible drive is there to bimbo herself?
it could be a route

ding dong

Nov 26, 2017
Very well .. gamer .. let us elaborate:
A barrista getting bartenders, fellow waiters, customers, bosses, exes coming on to her.
All she needs to do is drop to her knees / drop her dress and sex is served ...
What possible drive is there to bimbo herself?
she enjoys the sex and gets 'corrupted'? usually how it works. this isn't a Tolstoy novel

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Good game. Every time I am amazed at Eve's ability to create characters.

Lena and Jeremy's scene in this update was very hot. The further, the more she behaves like a whore.

It's a shame there was no blonde Queen in this update. In my humble opinion, Cindy is the best girl in the game.

Reactions: Ramucho and maruta

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Are we talking Ian serious (ivy jeremy holly on the side) serious?
Just had a little look through the variables, noticed something interesting, although I don't know if it was already in the game before ch. 8.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are we talking jeremy serious ( bang everything and anything at the bar/caffe/restaurant just on principle ) serious?

maruta

Feb 16, 2018
I don't know what you did, but the game is working fine on JoiPlay now. Well, almost perfect. The save/load is still messed up, but no script errors at least.

Great update, btw. I didn't find it short as some have said, just missed some interaction with Cindy after you know what. And hopefully Ed and Stan will get some action in a near future.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We got Fem MC getting hit on left and right
Lena is fearless, she is alone in a den of wolves fighting for her life, she is fenomenal
and Male MC getting NTRed by his friends left and right.
Ian is stuck in a dead end desk job with a lotta friends getting a life around him.
Is this game just about a group of friends that fuck each other?
Mass effect turning into sex effect all over again.

• Angry
Reactions: the3m_dude
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes