BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Oh, also another development I haven't seen talked about a whole lot: Cherry as Axel's cheating partner and Holly suggesting that Lena talk to her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am more interested by the fact Ivy tries to completely shut down Holly's idea of Lena talking with Cherry about what happened and stonewall any communication between Lena and Cherry.

And for the people curious about the Lena-Ian-Holly mechanics:

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
Oh, on the topic of Ivy and Holly am I the only one that really wants more options for Lena to side with Holly?

Good point, that could make sense for Lena's character. This would clearly lead towards a "good Lena" plotline. Or at least, not as screwed up as the one who's closely friends with Ivy.

It's... not the same situation? So everyone keeps talking about double standards with Lena, but Lena only broke it off with Ian because it's HOLLY. She was fine when Ian was hooking up with Allison and others, but Holly is an issue because Lena is friends with Holly, and Lena knows Holly is crushing hard on Ian.

In the path where Lena and Ian are not in love but were just hooking up, Lena breaks it off more amicably because she doesn't want to make things weird for Holly.

Also, I'm really shocked by how many people are getting angry at Lena for doing things the player makes them do. "Lena sluts around and sleeps with Robert and Mike and Jeremy!" ... But that only happens if you pick those options.
I completely agree with this one (y) it's really a non-issue no matter how I view that.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I am more interested by the fact Ivy tries to completely shut down Holly's idea of Lena talking with Cherry about what happened and stonewall any communication between Lena and Cherry.

Many good points, I think there is a lot to uncover yet with Ivy.

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020

That's something I thought as well while reading and I'm curious to see where that suspicious moment is going to lead us.
Plotwise, Eva got more aggressive in this chapter and I'm expecting this is just the beginning of it.

Reactions: Glooskabe

N7Pi3

Feb 4, 2018
Wow I feel really bad for Ian this update. Feels like he got much less scenes and screen time, Cindy straight up ghosts him and Lena was just so quick to break it off with him over Holly even though she is sleeping with Louise in my main playthrough behind his back. Hopefully this doesn't continue to spiral and we can actually choose to fix things up quickly.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Good point, that could make sense for Lena's character. This would clearly lead towards a "good Lena" plotline. Or at least, not as screwed up as the one who's closely friends with Ivy.
"Good Lena" will become more interesting I feel, especially with the Seymour developments in this chapter.

lcvargas

Dec 30, 2019
After this update it is Eva's duty to give us the Seymour x Emma.

With so much hatred and passion contained, they two would be atomic bombs in bed if the situation arose.
IDK if this will happen. They seem to really hate each other to even have "hate sex."

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Maybe he's just intrigue with her. If Lena has a high intelligence she can keep up with him during the philosophy talks, and he finally felt he found some that is on his level of thoughts?

Or maybe for some reasons she reminds him of a past, a girl he never had. Like a backtosry. Seymour is old, so there is definitely a backstory that is not told yet.
I spoiler-tag things for a reason you know, the least you could do is copy my format when you respond to me, as to at the very least not plainly reveal what I tagged. You know, just as a courtesy to anyone who might not want everything revealed? :giggle:

Anyway:

• Sad
Reactions: lcvargas
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes