Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
It's not bug btw but a part of the gameplay, there's a comment few posts up with combination to go past it.
Wait what really? I didn't bother to go through all the comments, but I now will to check out what that was about. I assumed it was a bug since I got the error screen message

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
No-one cares that Lena is fucking multiple men. They're saying that she's a hypocrite for getting mad at Ian for fucking or just KISSING Holly in a situation where she can be fucking multiple dudes behind Ian's back. It's the hypocrisy, not about her being a slut.
So in your view, a person (man or woman) who's fucking a bunch of others on the side, is unlikely to be a hypocrite about it?

Because in my view, it's very realistic writing if anything. Just like 99% of players here would like to bang anything on sight when playing a male MC game but will be up in arms if one of the female characters cheats on that MC.

It's called human nature.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
wait wait, hold on one second here... let me get this straight... after 0.7 ending which had the best fucking scene in the game so far we get this? :oops::cautious::mad:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What do you expect? Now she knows she can get hot sex, passion and excitement from Ian without killing her save and comfortable relationship with Wade.

thomastm

May 24, 2020
wait wait, hold on one second here... let me get this straight... after 0.7 ending which had the best fucking scene in the game so far we get this? :oops::cautious::mad:

No worries, Ian will make a come back in chapter 9 when he win the tournament ;).

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2020
So in your view, a person (man or woman) who's fucking a bunch of others on the side, is unlikely to be a hypocrite about it?

Because in my view, it's very realistic writing if anything. Just like 99% of players here would like to bang anything on sight when playing a male MC game but will be up in arms if one of the female characters cheats on that MC.

It's called human nature.
No, I even said that I'm totally fine with her being a hypocrite in that regard because it makes her interesting and realistic in my prior post. I want the option for Ian call her out on her hypocrisy, which we don't get no matter whether Ian has been 100% loyal to her the entire time, and if we've shaped Ian's personality to be someone who doesn't take shit like that.

cognu

Aug 24, 2017
You can catch Perry and Emma making out
Seems that Eva was having fun in that scene, but i found the whole setup for that scene to be weird and shallow if you chose to not use the drug.

To be honest, i was anticipating another Emma x Ian scene, so for me it felt like a missed oppotunity. Instead we were able to see if you chose to help perry with Emma that they got together that night, which was a great for those who helped them.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes