dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
That's what's wrong with this society. A guy who sleeps around is a Chad but a girl who does the same is a Slut. Hypocrisy at it's best, smh.
Depends on what circles you're running in. Keep in mind you're on a sex-game forum that tends to populate a different crowd. I mean, that might've been the most popular sentiment 20+ years ago, but it's a false cliche now like "black guy dies first in every movie". Plus keep in mind some of us are just commenting on the implausible writing. Not all of us are griping about Lena's sluttitude vs Ian's.

Last edited:
Reactions: znerun and mistkae

albul

Jun 8, 2017
I find it really weird that Ian is railroaded into telling Lena about Holly even if fwb with Lena, and Lena has zero relationship with Holly, and both Lena and Ian have high lust, and it was a one night stand with Holly. Like nothing about the situation and the characters makes any sense.

And wow, the amount of mental gymnastics Lena does beats any olympics I've seen. The more this story advances, the less I am interested in Lena's side of the story (unless on the Ian & Lena love path). I am more and more tempted to just ctrl through whenever her pov starts.

qwertycoltan

Jun 2, 2018
i didn't realize Lena would get mad no matter what. in my playthrough Lena only fucks Ian, while Ian tries to get as much pussy as possible. so it makes sense in that scenario that she would be mad at him. But in the other playthroughs yeah she's a hypocrite. i really hope in the future evakiss gives the option for lena forgive him, maybe even she realizes she likes it when he fucks other women and she becomes a cuckqueen. that would be great.

aykarin

Aug 3, 2019
I thought this would be a mediocre update (mostly because of what Eva has told us about it), but it was actually one of the best, absolutely on par with 0.7! All sex scenes were really hot, especially the cheating ones, Lena x Jeremy and Ian x Minerva. It's good to see that Lena's relationship with Jeremy gains progress. Cindy was unfortunately absent from this update, but I think that was a very smart move on Eva's part in order to make the story more believable and also to serve as a buildup for more Ian x Cindy content. Out of all the things we got in 0.8, I liked the most Ivy's continued corruption of Holly, culminating in a sex scene. Also, great to see more Stalkfap content.

The writing was nice: many small things that we were waiting for were finally delivered, like Lena's tattoo. I must admit Emma x Jeremy totally surprised me, but in a very positive way.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
How is Ian much worse? He has guilt over the Cindy and Emma situation and there will be consequences for Ian once Wade and Perry find out. Oh, and you conveniently forgot to mention that Lena sucks off Jeremy (Ian's friend). Someone he's been friends with for years, not someone he just met and formed a bond with. Lena fucks him as well. Telling Jeremy to keep it secret. She not only betrayed Ian, but Louise with that. Also, Lena isn't the only one that has been hurt by cheating, that's how Ian and Gillian broke up. She cheated on him.
I said much worse because Ian shows disdain over Jeremy's behaviour and yet fuck his friends girlfriend and feeling guilty over it doesn't make it right though (I don't even think he's guilty about Emma cause he does her twice).
And for the record, I didnt say Lena was right in behaving like that but simply guessed why she may have done that. Plus, I didn't even try to defend Lena in Jeremy situation cause like I said before both Lena/Ian are in the same boat. I might have come wrong about it but my point of the comment was how some people gloss over Ian's mistakes but type a lengthy rant over Lena's.

P.s: I don't have problems with those routes, I play them myself. So please don't come up with oh! It's just a game comments. Just saying it in general not personally.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: RanchFTW

cognu

Aug 24, 2017
I think that most people are complaining because the reaction is outside their control. Like Lena choses to act that way herself despite whatever she did before, so in some playthrough comes as a hypocrite or out of character.
But i think the reason could be explained this way.

I think the problem here is not about Ian sleeping around if Lena is doing the same.
Lena's reactions comes that way because Holly is her friend, and not only that, its her common friend with Ian. Ian is the one that opened their friendship, so he, fooling around with both it's interpreted as a recipe for future disaster between the three.
So Lena doesn't want to lose Holly's recent friendship just because of Ian, so she stops hooking with him for that sole reason, and her being dissapointed seems to be a frustration to being forced to take that decision for the sake of keeping Holly's friendship.

Seems similar to Alison-Emma in a way. I think, in one route, that Alison called out Ian for that same reason if he slept with Emma (Accusing him to try to sleep with all the girls inside their friend circle) while her being "OK" if he sleeps around with Lena or Cherry.

Once Lena decided that they are not hooking up ... that's another argument, if she choses to sleep with Holly once they are not hooking up, that's just a bland excuse to not overthink that situation, so she doesn't have to feel guilty about that.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Once Lena decided that they are not hooking up ... that's another argument, if she choses to sleep with Holly once they are not hooking up, that's just a bland excuse to not overthink that situation, so she doesn't have to feel guilty about that.
Holly will feel guilty about it though. To her it wll be as if she stole Ian's girl. He rejected her because of his feelings for Lena, and then she slept with Lena... That's a huge burden to carry for her, and Lena doesn't consider it for all the talk about caring for Holly's feelings.

borrowed

Feb 18, 2020
does this update continue where Ian and holy girl was it the nerd girl H scene or it just stop right there and wait next update?, because I just got blue ball from last update.

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
I don't know, I think this issue that you guys are raising is really a non-issue because it all depends on how Eva wants to depict Lena and Ian. Maybe she already has a plan for future chapters to come and reading those it will make more sense. Maybe I'm biased by the fact that in my route I purposefully make both Lena and Ian behave immorally and I don't care for things to be fair between them, but I didn't feel this issue as a lot of you guys did.

Actually, this chapter got really dark in a lot of ways, I think it's definitely the grimmest chapter Eva has ever written so far, and I wouldn't want it any other way. Let's go Eva Kiss (y) I take my hat off to you.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes