Jun 10, 2020
I feel a lot of people are just missing something obvious about Lena's reaction concerning Holly/Ian.

She's jealous. Of Ian. Because she wants Holly too. She might not be ready to admit it to herself yet tho. Of course she's a lil hypocrite. Guess what ? Most humans are. Combined her jealousy with her insecurities (is Ian another Axel ? Is he gonna crush her trust and feelings yet again ?) and you get her reaction to that story. Regardless of her own flaws. You can't expect someone to be totally rational straight away, it's highly unusual in those situations. She might come around in the next updates.

I'm pretty sure it's something that has to happen to get the Holly Trinity anyway. Some kind of fallout, some action with Holly, then at some point something or someone pointing out how hypocritical she has been with that situation.
Unfortunately you are assuming that because she never once thinks that to herself.

If she did, it would be better.

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
I finally played Chapter 8 and it was really good but also kind of dark and frustrating (In a good way gameplay-wise). Since there was a huge discussion about Lena's behavior in regards to Ian/Holly and how she reacted here I feel like it is true this could have been handled way better but IMO more important is that Ian should finally be able to stand up for himself and he should also be able to get mad at people in certain scenarios. I really feel like Ian is simping way too hard for Lena in this Game even if you play not much Ian/Lena Content...

Also I played both Chapter 7 Routes (Cindy and Holly) and I think Chapter 8 is better with the Holly Route (if you don't care that Ian/Lena is done) but I'm way more curious how the Cindy Route will continue but this was a little weird in Chapter 8. Also I'm asking myself if the decision between Holly and Cindy is final or if there will be other Chances for opening the other Route in the future?

I still think Ian has the better Options and Routes but as I said I hope Eva gives him more Chances to stand his Man in certain Situations. I keep believing right now Alison, Holly and Cindy are by far the best Options for Ian and I also really like the way things evolve with Minerva but I'm still very intersted in the possibility of Ian/Ivy and I hope this happens in some way later in the Game.

For Lena I like that Jeremy and Holly becoming more and more an Option for her even if the Jeremy Scenes in Chapter 8 weren't the best in my Opinion but I kind of really like this Pairing and hope for more.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
So... Anyone know if there's any (important) difference between good and bad Jessica? :unsure:
I mean... that justify the "pure" Lena to get good Jessica...??
I'm not convinced Jessica will really play an integral role, so I don't really see a need to "justify" either of her versions.

I have good Jess and so far I think it's only really meant as a reflection on your choices.

Reactions: Mpkstroff

thomastm

May 24, 2020
I'm not convinced Jessica will really play an integral role, so I don't really see a need to "justify" either of her versions.

I have good Jess and so far I think it's only really meant as a reflection on your choices.
How to get good Jess again? just don't sleep with Mike & Robert right?

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
The way I got it: Lena give me her facebook (also forgot the name xD), and later in a fap sesion you find the link to her stalkfap in one of her photos.
Don't know if you can get it in another way...

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I wonder how throuple route will happen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not pursuing it myself (Lena/Holly ftw) but I've spoken to others about it.

Eva has previously stated that getting it (assuming she's still planning to implement it) would require specific choices.
My thoughts are that the details to Ian, Lena and Holly's relationships are something along these lines:

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
I wonder how throuple route will happen.
There were many hints in chapter 7 (and so, many of us talked here about it) that pointed to that in order to achieve both the throuple and a long term relationship with Cindy MAYBE rushing to it at the first opportunity wasn't the optimal approach. I think the fallout was to be expected.

That doesn’t mean I believe it’s dead in the water. I’m almost sure there will be other entry points and maybe even this “hiccup” could be fixed in the future. Eva is evil and just playing with our expectations here, lol.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes