Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
She does tell Holly she moved to the city 2 years ago in the park. That doesn't make much sense though. She met Louise 4 years ago at college, that would be when she started college. So she studied at the college in the city. Why would she commute 'a couple of hours' while studying and then move to the city when she leaves college? It would make much more sense if she moved to the city 4 years ago.
I guess you have noticed but there's news regarding this and you were right: it's been retconned (in chapter 3) to make Lena move into the city when she enrolled college. In this chapter Lena explains the whole timetable better to Holly.

Reactions: dundun

whjk

Oct 11, 2017
it would be greatly appreciated if i could get the start of the lena jeremy path i cant seem to unlock it.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Well thanks anyways, I give up on this game, dunno why it is made in such a weird way that you are forcefed fullscreen.. I managed to get into setting by disabling Open GL or something but you can't even change to window mode within the game, total bs... It's a shame it does look like a nice game, but yeah.. Some won't be able to enjoy it.
I did some quick research and found this little attached file that you can place in the launch folder, same as the unren but this one does not need to be ran, it will auto run when you try to launch game. It will decompile all rpyc files to create rpy files for the same. Note, downloads from here automatically add a number to start of filename. So rename it as un.rpyc before placing in your launch folder.

Edit: You could also run unren once more and choose option 2, to decompile all rpyc files. As you can see, I am hardly an expert yet.

Last edited:

albul

Jun 8, 2017
I feel a lot of people are just missing something obvious about Lena's reaction concerning Holly/Ian.

She's jealous. Of Ian. Because she wants Holly too. She might not be ready to admit it to herself yet tho. Of course she's a lil hypocrite. Guess what ? Most humans are. Combined her jealousy with her insecurities (is Ian another Axel ? Is he gonna crush her trust and feelings yet again ?) and you get her reaction to that story. Regardless of her own flaws. You can't expect someone to be totally rational straight away, it's highly unusual in those situations. She might come around in the next updates.

I'm pretty sure it's something that has to happen to get the Holly Trinity anyway. Some kind of fallout, some action with Holly, then at some point something or someone pointing out how hypocritical she has been with that situation.
No, that ain't it, chief. It's the same thing even if the relationship between Lena and Holly is 0. Like how can she want Holly too, if she never even expressed any interest in her?

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
damm sweet holly love it in my playtrough we are on the way in an relationship, but in the talk with ivy, lena and holy they talk about their kinks and oh dear LORD jesus I am fucked :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :devilish:LOVE IT cant wait for the future

Reactions: Brickman

PilotLara

Jan 16, 2019
Well thanks anyways, I give up on this game, dunno why it is made in such a weird way that you are forcefed fullscreen.. I managed to get into setting by disabling Open GL or something but you can't even change to window mode within the game, total bs... It's a shame it does look like a nice game, but yeah.. Some won't be able to enjoy it.
You should always use the latest version of Unren (attached) use options 1 then 2 and here is the edited options.rpy file. It should always force the game to open in windowed mode.

Reactions: Lord Bradley
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes