Jul 9, 2020
Does no one else just do multiple playthroughs to keep things nice and neat? I have like 6 different chapter 1 through 8 playthroughs going in parallel to keep things separated nicely. Dating Holly and Dating Lena aren't on the same save and it makes for a much better time. Actually made them all since chapter 8 came out because I deleted all my old saves to start fresh.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
I've seen several posts now discussing Lena's hypocrisy, this is in no way a mistake or bad writing. You'll have to remember that whether your Lena is a hypocrite or not is entirely your choice and yours alone.

In real life people have values and do things that go against those values everyday, It is not unusual.

The same applies to Ian as well(my Ian included), he doesn't like being cheated on but he gets to option to make Cindy cheat on Wade, his long time friend.

So to sum it up this is actually really well written, because it is realistic and it is how people actually behave. There is no person alive today who has not done/ is not doing something hypocritical.
I agree, you have always a choice. Also GOD says it.

Cattura.PNG

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, you are correct about that. Robert is an elephant in the room during that conversation. It would make sense for Ian to mention her seeing him at least in the situation where Lena accuses Ian not only for messing with Holly's feelings, but also because she feels hurt by Ian's "cheating" (lena_ian_love dialogue). Even if she broke up with Robert afterward, Ian doesn't know that yet. If she did break up with Robert, then I perfectly understand Lena's frustration, because she was willing to ditch her boy-toy for Ian, but then he turned out to be just like any other guy (if he in fact slept with Holly). But I totally understand Lena's reaction if she's not in love with Ian or if Holly kissed Ian. Holly is a gentle soul, in love with Ian, and Lena doesn't want to be the one hurting her, even indirectly so she chooses to "step down", at least until Ian and Holly figure it out between themselves, just like Cherry does when she learns about Alison's feelings for Ian. But I don't understand such a massive drop in their relationship regardless of their status, implying that there's more to that than her protective feelings for Holly.
If Ian doesn't go for Holly, Lena can have sex with Holly. But this is different because neither Holly loves Lena nor Lena loves Holly. It's just casual sex.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think the money from Stalkfap is bugged in chapter 8 during the private messages scene. It says these guys are sending you money and it makes the money received noise but your money doesn't actually increase.
Not a bug. If you have a lot of money (over 4 or 5), then the amount you get from those stalkfap messages is insignificant in comparison to really add anything. Like, if you have $500 of savings, getting $10 or $20 in tips doesn't really help that much. I'm sure eventually she'll be able to charge extra from her subscribers, but she's not there yet.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Can someone tell me how to put window mode from outside the game, please? Don't ask me why, but if game starts in full screen it crashes before I can go into settings, so I absolutely need window mode.. Thanks in advance!

Aug 31, 2018
Android version is fucking broken especially on the pool minigame with Cindy. If you choose to ignore the error that pop ups everytime the game assumes that you did not pick the right choice.

May 4, 2017
The difference is Ian knows it is wrong every step of the way.

And the issue isn’t that Lena is being a hypocrite, it is she doesn’t even think about it at all.

“Do as I say, not as I do” is bullshit, but worse when you can’t even acknowledge to yourself it’s wrong.

Then she goes and beds Holly.. come on son.
Then you clearly haven't read Lena's thoughts, she definitely knows it's wrong but does it anyways. Ian does the same if you go down the same path with him. Only difference being he is more whiny about it.

To be clear though, I'm not saying you have to like it. If you like it or not is entirely up to you but whether you like something or not does not mean it's bad writing or a mistake that should be corrected.

I don't like Robert but he fits his character well, same with Axel and Seymour. Are they badly written characters? No, I just don't like them.

So my issue isn't with people thinking Lena is a hypocrite for not acknowledging her wrong doings, it's with people saying it's bad writing when it clearly is not.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes