LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I have a questuon! Why all three tattoos are so.... well,let's say "romantic".....they all are just some flowers in a different designs but there are not even one who is "slutty" type tattoo! Even if i choose to not have one of them and then say it's because Lena don't like the designs,there are no other types to offer her and Jessica just got angry and say that Lena is waisting her time and after that Lena just leaves! How is it possible to not have even one slutty tattoo when there are so many situations where Lena can act like a some slut/whore(for example,in that new one version,if she didn't tell on Louise about Jerremy and later was having fun in Ivy apartment with him,then now she can go surprise him in bed and fuck him) and sometimes even like a bitch(for example with Louise about Jerremy and even Ivy)? That's may be the first thing which really disappointed me so long in that game,but i hope in the next update there will be added some slutty tattoos so that problem can be fixed! But if we exclude this,everything else so far looks good and it seems that there are a lot of different things what can hapened depending of any choice!(for that will be very good if there is a walkthrough) :D
Oh,one more thing....Can i avoid that music stuff with Lena or is it no possible?

• Angry
Reactions: MyUserName1234

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
I keep thinking about this whole Lena situation and how hypocrite she might seem in some situations regarding her relationship with Ian and how she reacts to what he does like the fight with Robert and sleeping with Holly and doing the same with Holly or making guys cheat on their girlfriends after what she went through with Axel, just her character as a whole. is Evakiss doing this on purpose? does she have a goal in mind for doing all of this? I mean we know that she is a great writer and can tackle so many challenges with different routes and we see that with the little things the characters do or how they react to different choices with even different dialogs and this whole Lena situation can't be just bad writing right? she's doing it on purpose or at least I hope. :unsure:

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
so Lola hating Ian can't be assumed on the Holly path just yet I don't think.
But then why is Lola dissing Cindy?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But Ian doesn't have the option to destroy anything. He can't try to get them both
Wild theory here :)
I get the feeling Holly is completely happy to just have a simple relationship. She doesn't seem like the type to go fishing for more. Like above, if she is with Ian, no sexy times with Lena/Ivy

Reactions: manscout

Bloom12345

Nov 14, 2018
I keep thinking about this whole Lena situation and how hypocrite she might seem in some situations regarding her relationship with Ian and how she reacts to what he does like the fight with Robert and sleeping with Holly and doing the same with Holly or making guys cheat on their girlfriends after what she went through with Axel, just her character as a whole. is Evakiss doing this on purpose? does she have a goal in mind for doing all of this? I mean we know that she is a great writer and can tackle so many challenges with different routes and we see that with the little things the characters do or how they react to different choices with even different dialogs and this whole Lena situation can't be just bad writing right? she's doing it on purpose or at least I hope. :unsure:
She is a hypocrite....."

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
On picking fetishes in Chapter 8 if the drinking game didn't happen in Chapter 7:

A few "special" fetishes aren't available, no matter how... long and hard Lena's otherwise worked toward that route. Has anyone been able to unlock that fetish option in Chapter 8 without going back to Ivy's at the end of the Chapter 7 club night?
Seems like Lena's locked out at that point, which kind of lame. Not telling Louise about Jeremy x Ivy in the early chapters is a scummy move, so it sounds like Lena has to be a little rotten (well, on top of the necessary peeping and unlocking Louise's phone) to even get the menu option in Ch 8.

But if I'm missing something and there's a way, please let me know.

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Even talented people make missteps when overworked and overwhelmed. This is one of those cases. She's not a god and I'm sure the lack of cohesion wasn't just an intentional plot-twist to "surprise us" more if she reveals a deep Lena psychosis later. If it was, a good writer would've foreshadowed certain elements and added some thoughts and dialogue into the chapter to earn that twist. If she doesn't fix this in Ch 8 final by adding some internal dialogue and/or options for justification, I can see her trying to smooth out the mistake in a later chapter, but it'll be more of a course-correction white out than a "planned it this way all along".

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2020
Upon replaying the last chapter, I think for Lena/Jeremy, it escalates a little bit too quickly in Chapter 8. I think that Lena going into the room is a totally fine option but I think there should be a little bit more going on establishing things between them before that.

Someone else said it and I agree, that there should've been more of a back and forth when they were texting each other where they are both trying to subtly probe each other's reaction to Ivy's game if Lena blew him, before Lena says it was hot. That would make the situation hotter, in my opinion. Maybe once Louise and Jeremy end the call, Jeremy and Lena go back to texting each other and it can end in sexting, making Lena 100% sure later on that her actions are going to result in her getting what she wants.

It's been great, the slow burn so far, a little bit more of a build up during the texting would work wonders for the anticipation.

May 4, 2017

I've seen several posts now discussing Lena's hypocrisy, this is in no way a mistake or bad writing. You'll have to remember that whether your Lena is a hypocrite or not is entirely your choice and yours alone.

In real life people have values and do things that go against those values everyday, It is not unusual.

The same applies to Ian as well(my Ian included), he doesn't like being cheated on but he gets to option to make Cindy cheat on Wade, his long time friend.

So to sum it up this is actually really well written, because it is realistic and it is how people actually behave. There is no person alive today who has not done/ is not doing something hypocritical.

Jun 10, 2020
I've seen several posts now discussing Lena's hypocrisy, this is in no way a mistake or bad writing. You'll have to remember that whether your Lena is a hypocrite or not is entirely your choice and yours alone.

In real life people have values and do things that go against those values everyday, It is not unusual.

The same applies to Ian as well(my Ian included), he doesn't like being cheated on but he gets to option to make Cindy cheat on Wade, his long time friend.

So to sum it up this is actually really well written, because it is realistic and it is how people actually behave. There is no person alive today who has not done/ is not doing something hypocritical.
The difference is Ian knows it is wrong every step of the way.

And the issue isn’t that Lena is being a hypocrite, it is she doesn’t even think about it at all.

“Do as I say, not as I do” is bullshit, but worse when you can’t even acknowledge to yourself it’s wrong.

Then she goes and beds Holly.. come on son.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes