BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
At first I thought that she was just parroting what Lena said earlier, you know, a friend supporting her friend by automatically agreeing with her. But after reading it again, yes, she seems oddly hostile to even the idea of Lena talking to Cherry. First I thought we could lay the suspicions about Ivy and Axel to rest. Her explanation makes sense and you get a fucking willpoint for immediately believing her. But why was Axel shooting her at his home? Wouldn't he use a studio for that? To think of it, maybe Ivy sabotages all of Lena's relationships to have her for herself? Like with Louise?
Yes and it could account for, at least in part, how heavily she seems to latch onto the idea of making Holly "loose" after initially dismissing her entirely at their first meeting, her real interest comes when Lena insists that there is more to her. Did you per chance read the speculation by manscout? I thought there was some interesting possibilities.
But they have no connection at all. They literally just fuck. Maybe he is supposed to become her 'good' option Lena is missing so much. But for that he would have to ditch his girlfriend...... Oh, wait. :LOL:
Well, that's what I mean by it being interesting, if Lena can fall in love with him Eva'd have to either write in that Lena finds a deep spiritual connection with his physical prowess in bed :ROFLMAO: or he suddenly shows himself for more than a good fuck.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
The last version I played was 0.5. I wait for more content so I can marathon it. Now a question. Is there a 3 some route for Ian, Lena and Holly? This is only route I really want to play.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
The last version I played was 0.5. I wait for more content so I can marathon it. Now a question. Is there a 3 some route for Ian, Lena and Holly? This is only route I really want to play.
Anything in that direction is still only drama, no payoff for that route yet.

Jul 9, 2020
I think the money from Stalkfap is bugged in chapter 8 during the private messages scene. It says these guys are sending you money and it makes the money received noise but your money doesn't actually increase.

LbM-93

Mar 10, 2018
What I'd love to see in the future is a Molly path for Lena. Who else thinks it's super unfair for Ed to get all the attention and a super nice lady like Molly is completely ignored? Super unfair!

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nope. Lena could be played as an otherwise good person who had a few missteps. Doesn't matter. It's always 100% the same text in her reactions to Ian/Holly. Honestly, even a sociopath would have some internal dialogue acknowledging that, so this is really just a major writing flaw, likely attributed to lack of development time.

Last edited:
Reactions: vilks and RanchFTW

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Also – and now I probably seem even more interested in Jeremy's cock than Ian is when they're sharing pictures – but is that thing getting bigger and bigger for each update? :oops:
It's already grown its own muscle system. At this rate, he'll grow his foreskin back by chapter 10 and by chapter 12 it'll be it's own fully functional appendage allowing him to grasp objects like an elephant trunk and paint pictures for gobsmacked tourists.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes