dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Ok, my take on the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, I'm really shocked by how many people are getting angry at Lena for doing things the player makes them do. "Lena sluts around and sleeps with Robert and Mike and Jeremy!" ... But that only happens if you pick those options.
They are not angry for her fucking around but for then judging Ian for doing so.
Cherry as Axel's cheating partner and Holly suggesting that Lena talk to her.
Well everybody expected that. I also like that Holly defended her. The Cherry we know clearly isn't the scheming slut Lena imagines. Maybe, after the timejump, some LenaxCherry might be possible?:love:

Not impossible, but that doesn't really reveal anything about why Seymour seems to have such an interest in Lena.
I think it has something to do with Axel. That is where Seymour met her. Also I find it somehow creepy how subdued Axel is when he talks to Lena after their photoshoot. Maybe there is going something on between Sexmour and Axel in the background
Just had a little look through the variables, noticed something interesting, although I don't know if it was already in the game before ch. 8.
No it wasn't. That part is the initialization for chaper 8. Can't really see that happening though, indeed nothing happened with Mike in chapter 8 beside the sexting.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Well everybody expected that. I also like that Holly defended her. The Cherry we know clearly isn't the scheming slut Lena imagines. Maybe, after the timejump, some LenaxCherry might be possible?:love:
I know, I never said it surprised me, just pointed out that it was finally cemented in the lore. I'm also really interested in the idea that Ivy seems to have some sort of involvement in it all, given how strongly she reacts against Cherry.
I think it has something to do with Axel. That is where Seymour met her. Also I find it somehow creepy how subdued Axel is when he talks to Lena after their photoshoot. Maybe there is going something on between Sexmour and Axel in the background
There is something there. I suppose it is not out of the question that Seymour has a hook on Axel and uses him in some capacity besides photographic feedback.
No it wasn't. That part is the initialization for chaper 8. Can't really see that happening though, indeed nothing happened with Mike in chapter 8 beside the sexting.
Indeed, I doubt it was added just for the heck of it, so it'll be interesting to see if anything does come of it.

Reactions: dogedoge and dundun

Brickman

May 26, 2017
Humm after reading quite a few pages on this thread. I think I'll pass on this game. Seems like it is more of a daytime soap opera drama more then anything.
Big mistake my friend, people talk about the plot because the story is compelling, but we are here because of the sex, which is awesome. Having good characters and story to back it up only makes it even more satisfying

qwertycoltan

Jun 2, 2018
Man i'm really hoping for some IanXLouise action in the future. In my playthrough Lena told her about Jeremy and rejected her advances. All she does mope around the entire rest of the game after that.

Reactions: Safkol

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021

I also suspect she didn't think about the Robert situation that happened in the previous chapter when writing the scene of Lena grilling Ian because Ian never brings it up or even reflects back on it in his thoughts, which makes the Holly's path seem like a completely separate event, not influenced by the player's choices in the rest of the game (except for Ian's choice to get close with Holly or not).
That's my experience also. My first Chapter 8 playthrough was from a save where Lena had remained "faithful" to Ian throughout the story (other than some voyeuristic fantasies and girl-on-girl), but Ian had either slept with or kissed Holly. So Lena's reaction seemed plausible, if a little harsh in the regretful-kiss scenario where Ian had otherwise remained faithful. But
I just feel like Eva was probably overwhelmed and lost in the process of creating this chapter, so neglected to write at least one alternate reaction to the Ian/Holly scenario. It's a major plot-point that absolutely needs at least two scripts, even just an all purpose reflection
There are a lot of threads to account for, so the occasional inconsistency is expected. But this is the first major one that affects at least 50% of playthroughs, so I really hope she does something to correct it for the sake of quality control before the release of Chapter 8 Final. It knocks down the quality of the game a lot for people that care about cohesive narrative.

Last edited:

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
I'm also really interested in the idea that Ivy seems to have some sort of involvement in it all, given how strongly she reacts against Cherry.
At first I thought that she was just parroting what Lena said earlier, you know, a friend supporting her friend by automatically agreeing with her. But after reading it again, yes, she seems oddly hostile to even the idea of Lena talking to Cherry. First I thought we could lay the suspicions about Ivy and Axel to rest. Her explanation makes sense and you get a fucking willpoint for immediately believing her. But why was Axel shooting her at his home? Wouldn't he use a studio for that? To think of it, maybe Ivy sabotages all of Lena's relationships to have her for herself? Like with Louise?
Indeed, I doubt it was added just for the heck of it, so it'll be interesting to see if anything does come of it.
But they have no connection at all. They literally just fuck. Maybe he is supposed to become her 'good' option Lena is missing so much. But for that he would have to ditch his girlfriend...... Oh, wait. :LOL:

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Man i'm really hoping for some IanXLouise action in the future. In my playthrough Lena told her about Jeremy and rejected her advances. All she does mope around the entire rest of the game after that.
I have one playthrough where Ian concentrates on Lena, and besides Ian, the only one Lena sleeps with is Louise. Really hoping for some threesome action on that path. It would be especially spicy if Lena has been domming Louise but submissive to Ian... How does Louise react? Does she submit to her domme's dom? Or does seeing her domme submit to someone else make her question her dynamic with Lena? :love:

Ahem... :whistle::coffee:

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes