dundun

Jul 6, 2017

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
What I'd love to see in the future is a Molly path for Lena. Who else thinks it's super unfair for Ed to get all the attention and a super nice lady like Molly is completely ignored? Super unfair!
I can imagine a scenario where a sick, dying Molly asks Lena to help take care of Ed's needs, since she cares for him so much. The most I'd imagine coming from your wish is that Molly helps "coach" Lena in the process. But maybe there'll be more there.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Note that you can't get that scene if Ian
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think some specific reactions in relation to Holly will happen at some later point. People have been assuming that there will be a trio option and Eva also once commented on the topic, so Lola hating Ian can't be assumed on the Holly path just yet I don't think.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Ugh what an absolute mess of an update.

This was a janitorial update as Eva Kiss closes her different branches and consolidates things and we can all see how disjointed it makes things. Hard to tell whether Lena's hypocrisy about IanXHolly is a character flaw or shitty writing but again I think its 2/2 Eva trying to close off branching paths to make her writing easier. Following development on Patreon I think we should've anticipated this because Eva kept saying how hard writing this chapter was with the different paths and keeping things straight. I'm still interested in the story and will remain a patron but ORS has certainly dropped out of my "top 5 anticipated updates".

Not much to add but the fact that the errors were supposed to be a part of the drug trip was not fucking obvious at all. I felt like I hit skip and reload and quit pretty much everything I do for errors normally and it didn't resolve so I alt-f4'd and just picked no drugs. Definitely needs a little disclaimer.

No Cindy and no Allison was sad. it was weird especially because before this I felt like Ian choosing Hollys path would lead to less conflict since there's is the inevitable thrupple ending + the fact that no one besides the author was forcing us to tell her about it where as with Cindy both Jeremy and Ivy knew. If you had a shitty relationship with Jeremy and ratted him out to Allison why would he back you up? I guess Eva could only handle one branch at a time and felt like kicking this can down the road to the next update.

I haven't read every comment since the update so I'm not sure if this is beating a dead horse but Seymour is sus AF. Potentially firing Lena + being the secret buyer for the coffee shop? Makes me consider looking at the guide and seeing if Lena has enough money to do a reroll and avoid that perv all together. This update has certainly made Robert more difficult to choose. Obviously as the player with all the knowledge we know Robert is creepy and will fire Lena if she doesn't fuck him but does Lena as the character know that? I still feel like she would fuck him up until E7 but he gets grosser and grosser every update which makes slut Lena playthroughs less fun.

Maybe this is a personal life experience thing but I've had girls scream out "I love you" during sex before we were at that point and we always discussed it afterwards. This is now the second time with Allison and now Lena where someone professes their love during the heat of passion and the author acts like everyone would be so awkward about it they would just ignore it. That's a big fucking deal Eva! Especially because it would explain a bit of Lena's shitty writ... I mean hypocrisy/temporary psychosis.

Eva seems a little schizo also in when she decides to lock you into a certain path. In E7 she let's Lena decide to fuck Robert but at the last minute back out when he can't separate sex/feelings but then here you're locked into Holly/Lena based off a conversation with Jeremy in E6? Why is Lena allowed to change her mind in the course of 5 minutes but Ian can't change his mind over the course of what is probably a week+ (based off of him saying he met Lena/Cherry 2 months ago). Anyways, keep lots of saves out there brothers!

GGGB had so many different branches but I wasn't a patron during it's development so I don't know how its updates here but I feel like the next update is make or break for ORS.

/Rant over

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Heh, seems I miss out on a ton of drama by avoiding Ian/Lena altogether. Funny thing is, I actually thought the Cherry/Axel thing by itself was rather dramatic and Ian isn't involved with her either on my first playthrough xD

Jun 10, 2020
Ugh what an absolute mess of an update.

This was a janitorial update as Eva Kiss closes her different branches and consolidates things and we can all see how disjointed it makes things. Hard to tell whether Lena's hypocrisy about IanXHolly is a character flaw or shitty writing but again I think its 2/2 Eva trying to close off branching paths to make her writing easier. Following development on Patreon I think we should've anticipated this because Eva kept saying how hard writing this chapter was with the different paths and keeping things straight. I'm still interested in the story and will remain a patron but ORS has certainly dropped out of my "top 5 anticipated updates".

Not much to add but the fact that the errors were supposed to be a part of the drug trip was not fucking obvious at all. I felt like I hit skip and reload and quit pretty much everything I do for errors normally and it didn't resolve so I alt-f4'd and just picked no drugs. Definitely needs a little disclaimer.

No Cindy and no Allison was sad. it was weird especially because before this I felt like Ian choosing Hollys path would lead to less conflict since there's is the inevitable thrupple ending + the fact that no one besides the author was forcing us to tell her about it where as with Cindy both Jeremy and Ivy knew. If you had a shitty relationship with Jeremy and ratted him out to Allison why would he back you up? I guess Eva could only handle one branch at a time and felt like kicking this can down the road to the next update.

I haven't read every comment since the update so I'm not sure if this is beating a dead horse but Seymour is sus AF. Potentially firing Lena + being the secret buyer for the coffee shop? Makes me consider looking at the guide and seeing if Lena has enough money to do a reroll and avoid that perv all together. This update has certainly made Robert more difficult to choose. Obviously as the player with all the knowledge we know Robert is creepy and will fire Lena if she doesn't fuck him but does Lena as the character know that? I still feel like she would fuck him up until E7 but he gets grosser and grosser every update which makes slut Lena playthroughs less fun.

Maybe this is a personal life experience thing but I've had girls scream out "I love you" during sex before we were at that point and we always discussed it afterwards. This is now the second time with Allison and now Lena where someone professes their love during the heat of passion and the author acts like everyone would be so awkward about it they would just ignore it. That's a big fucking deal Eva! Especially because it would explain a bit of Lena's shitty writ... I mean hypocrisy/temporary psychosis.

Eva seems a little schizo also in when she decides to lock you into a certain path. In E7 she let's Lena decide to fuck Robert but at the last minute back out when he can't separate sex/feelings but then here you're locked into Holly/Lena based off a conversation with Jeremy in E6? Why is Lena allowed to change her mind in the course of 5 minutes but Ian can't change his mind over the course of what is probably a week+ (based off of him saying he met Lena/Cherry 2 months ago). Anyways, keep lots of saves out there brothers!

GGGB had so many different branches but I wasn't a patron during it's development so I don't know how its updates here but I feel like the next update is make or break for ORS.

/Rant over
I agree with most of what you said, except the drug trip.
You just took a psychedelic drug, time to expect the unexpected. It is meta and fun.

Reactions: Brickman

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I already suspected Seymour was shifty but now i am sure. Emma should have threw burning hot liquid at his face so that his exterior matches his. :devilish::devilish:

This updated did seem a bit of a mess. Well i need more time to gather my thoughts and play it again before making a bigger comment on it.

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
I think it's pretty realistic. We all knows women can fuck anybody, whenever they want to. Guys on the other hand must work harder to fuck a chick.
Eh, that changes with age. My 30's have been pretty good so far, no idea where all these women where when I was 25.

Last edited:
Reactions: SavageCabbagio

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
How is Ian much worse? He has guilt over the Cindy and Emma situation and there will be consequences for Ian once Wade and Perry find out. Oh, and you conveniently forgot to mention that Lena sucks off Jeremy (Ian's friend). Someone he's been friends with for years, not someone he just met and formed a bond with. Lena fucks him as well. Telling Jeremy to keep it secret. She not only betrayed Ian, but Louise with that. Also, Lena isn't the only one that has been hurt by cheating, that's how Ian and Gillian broke up. She cheated on him.

So yes, this is all hypocrisy from Lena and the way she acts. It would be fine, but she doesn't even realize it in her own internal thoughts. It is truly sociopathic. None of us that are bringing this up are upset with the content, just with the fact it's hypocrisy and there is no way for Ian to express any of this. Ian can be disappointed that Lena slept with Robert, but he still forgives her even if he didn't sleep with anyone but Lena. Meanwhile, she can break it off with Ian if he defends himself from Robert. All the power between the two rests with Lena. She decides if they stay together, if she's upset over something she can end it. Ian, well, he just has to deal with her screwing Robert or anyone else for that matter. It's only going to get worse unless outlets for Ian are provided. I mean, he needs to be able to tell slut Lena to fuck off, and break up with her.
Tbh... that's a female power fantasy.
Men normally are the ones who gatekeep relationships.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes