Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Why d y hav ta cheapen Lena that way?
hope that Lena's scene in the final version is the remake of LenaxJeremy scene, I felt like it was too short for a first time, especially it's Jeremy, who always flexing about how he fucks girls
You want Ivy .. go get that skank. Boasting assholes are not what they advertise, gamer.

JagOvv

Oct 17, 2017
You lose on both accounts, this is what started this game talk in the 1st place:
Boy MC loses to a bully that Lena loathes and fends off at her job,
Fem MC takes that jerk home to bang him because of that.

The guy is drunk, coming on to Lena, Ian cannot stop him and she takes that guy home?
How is this even remotely giving justice / pleasure / agency to any of your MCs?
Why do you care? :unsure:

JagOvv

Oct 17, 2017
Robert's got like.. the smallest dick and worse personality I've seen in an EvaKiss game. Even getting cucked by Stan would be less humiliating. Why you gotta do Ian like that? :oops:

Joking... sort of. To each their own. The game's all about options. No reason for people on here to flip out about someone playing it their own way. I mean, the options are there.
Because pain is fun.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
hope that Lena's scene in the final version is the remake of LenaxJeremy scene, I felt like it was too short for a first time, especially it's Jeremy, who always flexing about how he fucks girls
Maybe Jeremy is actually average as a sexual partner? I wouldn't put past his mindset to act like he is a "god" in bed in front of his friends when he is actually nowhere near it. :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You are so right .. was he any fun, really, Ivy would not need another 2 gurls goading her on.
Or his supposed GF,
Or Lena 4 that matter.
Maybe Jeremy is actually average as a sexual partner? I wouldn't put past his mindset to act like he is a "god" in bed in front of his friends when he is actually nowhere near it. :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
He a poser, likes to pic about, remember Ivy managed to dodge him fo a long time until
the 4-some opportunity came aknocking, that is when she conscripted him as a prop.

• Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019

I mean it always depends on if you or he actually insert yourself and your mindset into the story or just play with the dolls given to you and watch the story play out in different scenarios that are in your mind with the tools that creator provided.

When i discovered these games in 2017 i was more like okay i will insert myself there but since then i don't give a fuck and personally enjoy a lot more games and how Devs decided to present them to me.

I actually find it hilarious when there are some people on this forum that have mental breakdowns because they self insert a tad too much. :ROFLMAO:
y its just a videogame :Dits the same guys that cry if a videogame you call kill civilist or something and are like oh no how could you do this and you are like dude its a videogame not real life.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
hmm... So sexual options are being restricted because they don't 'feel right'? I'm not one for f/f so this specific one doesn't matter to me, but that could be a worrisome trend. I can't imagine, for example, that it feels right for Lena to have sex with Jeremy who is both her close friend's boyfriend and one of her boyfriend's close friends...

Seems inconsistent. But i haven't actually read the scenes in question so maybe i'm misinterpreting.
Yeah, I noticed in my beta playthrough that I no longer have the option of letting Lena help Ivy in the 'education' of Holly :( This isn't even a love/romantic thing, just a couple of girls going wild after some drinking. Seems a bit of an odd (and unfortunate, from my point of view) place to draw the line for Lena, especially since Ian and Holly aren't an item, and she still has no problems doing all kinds of stuff with Robert.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Yeah, I noticed in my beta playthrough that I no longer have the option of letting Lena help Ivy in the 'education' of Holly :( This isn't even a love/romantic thing, just a couple of girls going wild after some drinking. Seems a bit of an odd (and unfortunate, from my point of view) place to draw the line for Lena, especially since Ian and Holly aren't an item, and she still has no problems doing all kinds of stuff with Robert.
Yes this sequence seems top be quite tricky for EvaKiss. I hope she'll find the good match between decision making and consequences.
Personally, as a lot of players, dream to be able to have a 3some between Ian / Holly / Lena. So if I'm loosing definitely Lena because I slept with Holly, or if I cannot make Lana and Holly have sex because Ian has already done it with Holly is no cool.
Or at least if we could conquer back Lana with the help of Holly, it would be nice.

Last edited:

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
So what exactly is it that's hindering your option for the threesome? Commitment to Ian from earlier in the game?

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
It gets set while playing as Lena in chapter 5 if Ian and Lena go on the date in chapter 4.
No matter what? I'd have thought that one of the options to admit to romantic feelings would be the deciding factor, not just them dating.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Yeah it seems with the beta changes the ian_lena_dating variable now prevents Lena from engaging in the LenaxHollyxIvy or LenaxHolly scene
And again -- if this IS what's actually going on -- that's kind of ridiculous given that it's not stopping any number of potential slutty shenanigans with Mike/Robert/Jeremy/etc. Which is good and exactly how it should be, imo. It just seems weird and inconsistent that it's prohibitive here. And i definitely hope it's not a sign of things to come.

Tarmogo

Sep 13, 2020
No matter what? I'd have thought that one of the options to admit to romantic feelings would be the deciding factor, not just them dating.
There are two major variables regarding Ian and Lena's relationship from what I can tell and they are ian_lena_dating and ian_lena_love. As I said earlier, ian_lena_dating appears to be the one that is used to determine the Ian/Lena/Holly situation currently.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes