Bom969

Jul 25, 2019
What all sex scenes can we get in this latest version?
Also is their any scene with Cherry, Alison and Emma?

Bom969

Jul 25, 2019
My game shows error at the point when Ian says I'm in for drugs that emma offers. I am not even able to copy the error code. What to do?

Reactions: kumnpo

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
No sex scenes with Cherry and Alison, only sexting. For Emma there's a scene with Perry.
Is their any way to prevent Lena meeting Cherry at Ian's house? Any way that Lena does not come
No.
My game shows error at the point when Ian says I'm in for drugs that emma offers. I am not even able to copy the error code. What to do?
Continue playing. It's intentional. Just click on the options available like rollback or ignore and continue based on the hints given.

Reactions: kumnpo

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
These are all the possible scenes in chapter 8, might have missed one or two.
Lena×Robert
Lena×Jeremy sexting(Nothing much tbh)
Lena×Ian/Robert/Mike sexting
Lena×Unknown stalkfap user sexting
Lena×Jeremy
Lena×Holly
Lena×Holly×Ivy
Lena×Louise
Ian×Holly(Bj only)
Ian×Minerva
Ian×Lena
Ian×Allison sexting
Ivy×Holly
Jeremy×Emma(Voyeurism)
2 new scenes will be added in final 0.8 version but wouldn't count on it though, last time waited 2 weeks for new scene only to see Ian fapping to Jeremy's Dick:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
Jeremy is a consolation prize for Allison. As soon as Ian shows he is available she goes straight for him.
Yes I think this is exactly the case. I think Alison is also teasing Ian with the whole Jeremy Thing to see if he is jealous or interested in her.

But on the other Hand something like this could also totally backfire since she is ready to sleep with one of her crushes best friends and Ian could realistically be really pissed about this and reject Alison completely after that so she is definitely playing with fire there. :D

Reactions: Mpkstroff

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
There's a Ivy x Holly scene? Or it is just the same scene as the threesome but without Lena joining in?
Yeah it's the same scene as the threesome but if Lena doesn't join them that makes it Ivy×Holly, right? Idk if there's variation in writing cause I couldn't stop Lena from Joining them every single time, it just felt wrong you know.

Amor_10

Mar 13, 2021
With whom we can sex chat in new beta update .How to get there
Doest we had chat with Jeremy in alpha to

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yes I think this is exactly the case. I think Alison is also teasing Ian with the whole Jeremy Thing to see if he is jealous or interested in her.

But on the other Hand something like this could also totally backfire since she is ready to sleep with one of her crushes best friends and Ian could realistically be really pissed about this and reject Alison completely after that so she is definitely playing with fire there. :D
Game doesn't really account for that so far. Either Ian is interested in Alison and they start being friends with benefits or he doesn't and she keep using the consolation prize (Jeremy).

And truth be told i am not really that worried this may happen because they start from being friends so no reason for Ian to get angry at her for having slept with Jeremy before hooking up with him.

Reactions: Reasoon

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Yes, but has the game to explain itself every time something doesn't happen? It's not this way with all the other options in the game.
I think it sort of has to. The "player choice" aspect of the story design means that the player has to be made aware somehow when there is an apparent option they can't have as to why that is. The new "greyed out choices" setting was added to this update for a similar reason.
Of course there are clunky ways of doing this, but I think a good writer can gracefully get around it.
There were other time where Lena couldn't kiss Holly.
You mean the time when either going home with Ivy or going home to Louise where Lena can kiss her? I don't know what hinders Lena from taking the kiss option then.

Last edited:

Cabot

Jun 20, 2017
These are all the possible scenes in chapter 8, might have missed one or two.
Lena×Robert
Lena×Jeremy sexting(Nothing much tbh)
Lena×Ian/Robert/Mike sexting
Lena×Unknown stalkfap user sexting
Lena×Jeremy
Lena×Holly
Lena×Holly×Ivy
Lena×Louise
Ian×Holly(Bj only)
Ian×Minerva
Ian×Lena
Ian×Allison sexting
Ivy×Holly
Jeremy×Emma(Voyeurism)
2 new scenes will be added in final 0.8 version but wouldn't count on it though, last time waited 2 weeks for new scene only to see Ian fapping to Jeremy's Dick:ROFLMAO:
There's also a small IanxCherry sexting scene.

Tarmogo

Sep 13, 2020
Yes, but has the game to explain itself every time something doesn't happen? It's not this way with all the other options in the game. There were other time where Lena couldn't kiss Holly.
I have not played every single path so I don't claim to speak authoritatively on this, but in my experience with the game so far all other options are explicitly determined by either being on that characters path or by a specific stat check. In this instance, the LenaxHolly and LenaxHollyxIvy scenes are effected by the implementation of a variable check that was added for the sake of another path.

It's not really outside context, it's Lena's character, Lena's sensibilities. It's not in your playthrough but it is in the game.
Lena's character and sensibilities are built by the way the player controls her. If the game was restricted to what her perceived sensibilities are, then there shouldn't be any options for her to cheat at all since she explicitly expresses how much she hates cheating after the situation with Axel. This clearly isn't the case though as she is still freely able to cheat with Robert/Mike/Louise regardless, but for some reason draws the line at Holly (which only happened after the beta changes).

Things that happen are more in need of explanation than things that don't. Because there is only one thing that happens but infinite things that don't. ;)
Of course that is the case, but as I said above the other options that don't occur have explicit reasons why they don't happen. Don't pursue Mike? No Mike scenes. Don't sleep with Louise? No Louise scenes. But with Holly you can actively pursue her, have Lena think about her while masturbating on at least two occasions, and then when presented with the option to further that path you are blocked by a variable change that was added to fix something else.

It wasn't exactly rushed. She went over one spot a lot of people felt needed change and she apparently agreed. But don't expect her to keep fiddling around until it's perfect. She got things to do:)
My comment on it being rushed was in reference to the fact that it appears her correction to that one issue may have caused unintended effects on other potential routes. The way I see it currently, is that she added a variable check to help address concerns with one scenario, but that change is now effecting other paths where that variable check makes a lot less sense.

It's not my intention to sound like I am complaining or requesting that she change things further. If my tone is coming across that way I apologize. I am just pointing out that other paths were effected by the change she made and I don't believe that was necessarily intended, but rather the effect of the quick implementation of the variable check.

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
I think it sort of has to. The "player choice" aspect of the story design means that the player has to be made aware somehow when there is an apparent option they can't have as to why that is. The new "greyed out choices" setting was added to this update for a similar reason.
You mean the time when either going home with Ivy or going home to Louise where Lena can kiss her
Ok, my argument was ignoring the new 'greyed out' option. Because then there is no apparent option to kiss her. It is undistinguishable from any time they were together and the game also wouldn't give you an option to go for her.

I agree an explanation as of why Lena won't go for her would make the game better. I just don't think this is such a big problem. You can easily find other examples of greyed out choices that are not explained. Like when you first meet Cherry, why can't you 'Break the ice' or 'Maintain eye contact with Cherry' or when Ian dances with Emma why can't you 'Grind on Emma'.
A writer can't redo every part of the story someone has a problem with, even if there is a real problem, because she would never complete anything (shoutout to GRRM). EvaKiss has to pop out these novella sized chapters every 3 months, preferably less, she has also to do the art, solve technical issues and keep her patreons happy. GGGB had lots of issues and ORS will have them, too.

Edit: It's an edit! not a new post! Promise I'll shut up eventually :cool:

I have not played every single path so I don't claim to speak authoritatively on this, but in my experience with the game so far all other options are explicitly determined by either being on that characters path or by a specific stat check. In this instance, the LenaxHolly and LenaxHollyxIvy scenes are effected by the implementation of a variable check that was added for the sake of another path.
There are no clearly defined character paths. Relationsships influence each other (like Cherry not going out with you again if you went for Allison) Lena's relationship is very much influencing her stance towards Holly.

Lena's character and sensibilities are built by the way the player controls her. If the game was restricted to what her perceived sensibilities are, then there shouldn't be any options for her to cheat at all since she explicitly expresses how much she hates cheating after the situation with Axel. This clearly isn't the case though as she is still freely able to cheat with Robert/Mike/Louise regardless, but for some reason draws the line at Holly (which only happened after the beta changes).
But she is not a blank slate. She is a defined person. If in one path she gets angry to be put in a spot it makes make sense for her to not put Holly in the same spot. Lena is not cheating on anyone. She isn't in a relationship. Relationships have (conveniently) not been discussed at all.

It's not my intention to sound like I am complaining or requesting that she change things further. If my tone is coming across that way I apologize. I am just pointing out that other paths were effected by the change she made and I don't believe that was necessarily intended, but rather the effect of the quick implementation of the variable check.
Hey, no worries.:) We are just some people talking about the game. I am near certain she doesn't read this forum anyway.:D

So this is already the second posts above my limit and I am clearly not changing anyones views so I'm gonna shut up now.:):unsure:

Last edited:

Tarmogo

Sep 13, 2020
You can easily find other examples of greyed out choices that are not explained. Like when you first meet Cherry, why can't you 'Break the ice' or 'Maintain eye contact with Cherry' or when Ian dances with Emma why can't you 'Grind on Emma'.
Each of those options you gave as examples either have skill checks associated with them or come from explicitly showing interest in the character, so they are inherently explained. Not high enough Charisma? Can't "break the ice". Not enough Lust? Can't grind on Emma. Maintain eye contact? Have to express interest in Cherry during the conversation prior. Nothing in need of explanation there.

Reactions: BlandChili

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
I do like Alison as a character, since her 'thing' to me is more someone who has had a thing for Ian for the longest time but does not know how to express it to him. Her relationship with Milo starts after Ian is already in a committed relationship with Gillian, and she dumps her boyfriend after Ian is no longer in a relationship. Though there's actually a continuity problem since an earlier chapter says her boyfriend breaks up with her and a later one states that she dumps him. However, if you do pursue her path, it almost seems like she's self-sabotaging by constantly emphasising that she's not looking for anything long term.
Interesting Point about the endings of Milo/Alison and Ian/Gillian and it really seems like Alison waited for Ian to become single to break up with him. But is there really a continuity Problem I also thought it was clear that she ended the relationship? I think the way
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cognu

Aug 24, 2017
You certainly aren’t the only Ian/Lena advocate here, trust me.
I agree, i think that due to this pairing being heavily focused and well written, there is not complain in this front, so it's not needed to be voiced as much.

While other routes are playing with anticipation-buildup or climax atm, i think this route should evolve to other kind of scenarios. Delving into any kind of exhibitionism, modelling and/or some kind of kink game between them.
I think that it will have a lot of threesomes possibilities down the road (Not talking about the wanted throuple with Holly, just a casual third person in LenaxIan), but seems that Exhibitionism and heavy domination, even pet play are closer at this point.

Both are so into each-other, and their scenes are so full of passion that any kind of domination play, femdom or maledom will be totally wholesome (I truly hope for a switching kind of dynamic), and that's what i'm kind of intrigued to see where Eva will go with both of them.
I hope that it doesn't stale too much, they know enough of their rooms... so it's time to explore another places and take some risks and face some challenges that they get into.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes