BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I think something seriously went wrong because i double checked those points, when jeremy and ian were talking about jeremy's experience with emma, suddenly this happened.. Do you think its a bug? i think pics on jeremy's phone replaced by this scene View attachment 1236819
What version are you playing? Is it modded/compressed? Because it looks like you have the outdated version of the script, but new images. The old photos that Jeremy used to send were renamed. The old names are used for Emma scenes instead.

Reactions: DarkPaladin89

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
For the next scene, with Lena taking charge, I picture Louise on a bondage horse having fun when Lena blows a surprised Stan hard and guides him into Louise's snatch. After he came buckets, Lena makes a puzzled but satisfied Louise eating up the sperm dripping out of herself. She knows of course who this mysterious guy is, or has an idea, and it makes her even hornier knowing Lena will use any tool necessary to make her orgasm in new ways, pushing her own limits that way.

Frenchtopus

Mar 22, 2019
I played all the possible roads (I think) and now I kinda want to see a Lena x Perry, or a Lena x Stan x Louise with a pervy Stan and a sub Louise who obeys every order Lena gives her (like... fuck Stan :Kappa:). With a good scenario (wich we know Eva is capable of) it could be fun to watch right ?

XXXVAA

Apr 8, 2020
Cuckoldin for Ian incoming... :-(
i feel that after the scene with cindy, Ian story got worse. lena has way more content and not only that that asshole jeremy (dude wants to bang every chick ian gets) now has stuff with lena if you want.i think her patreons want jeremy to be the second protagonist and cuckhold Ian, which if you ask me i think it sucks, to be fair all of Ians male friends kinda suck, jeremy does not seem trustworthy and wants to fuck every chick you fuck, Wade is dead inside and Perry is a big mouth dude with no social skills. the art of the game is amazing but the story i will wait until the next update and see if gets a little bit better for ian and maybe we can kick jeremy's ass on the fighting tournament.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Cuckolding with who?
I see Holly scenario 100% with BIG MIKE and the bouncer, lena and maybe alison and cindy wit axel who knows.

i feel that after the scene with cindy, Ian story got worse. lena has way more content and not only that that asshole jeremy (dude wants to bang every chick ian gets) now has stuff with lena if you want.i think her patreons want jeremy to be the second protagonist and cuckhold Ian, which if you ask me i think it sucks, to be fair all of Ians male friends kinda suck, jeremy does not seem trustworthy and wants to fuck every chick you fuck, Wade is dead inside and Perry is a big mouth dude with no social skills. the art of the game is amazing but the story i will wait until the next update and see if gets a little bit better for ian and maybe we can kick jeremy's ass on the fighting tournament.
Dude every scenario that I meantioned above you can avoide its your choice how you play Ian if you want him to be a alpha player you can develop him into one.And depend on how yoi play jeremy can be a pretty good friend same with perry and do you know how many guys are like you and have no probelm too steal wades girlfriend even if its your friend.

Last edited:

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
What you describe gets expressed more here than on her patreon or discord server.

Reactions: the3m_dude
4.60 star(s) 313 Votes