Mar 19, 2020
A bit less than 50% I think. Ian had like 10% or something, the rest for "both".
Personally I like playing as Lena because she resembles my ex and I'm an unhealthy fuck, but on the other hand I think Ian's side characters are waaayyyy more interesting and funnier than Lena's.

Cindy is amazing, Emma is wholesome, Perry is the sitcom banter best friend who I kinda like for some reason, and so on, honestly the only one I don't like from his side of the story is Jeremy. Meanwhile Lena has a weird creepy antisocial roommate, a needy and clingy crybaby roommate, and a best friend who's straight out of a high school mean girls squad. Lena's personal development with the onlyfans, music and repressed feelings towards her ex is really good though, but tbh so is Ian's, he goes from being a bit of a lame pushover to an assertive guy determined to actually succeed with his book.

TLDR: both? both is good.

Tallyhoe

Feb 21, 2019
How does it track?
Well, if you aren’t her patron, then you are basically asking people to respect your work and your patrons to not leak while making side money writing a guide from a leak of another creator since day one alpha leak every release.

or is it transformative work?

Look, I mean you can argue you help Eva out and all and yeah a lot of people appreciate your work but I don’t think you can use that logic tbh.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Is the game already over?
No
Well, if you aren’t her patron, then you are basically asking people to respect your work and your patrons to not leak while making side money writing a guide from a leak of another creator since day one alpha leak every release.

Look, I mean you can argue you help Eva out and all and yeah a lot of people appreciate your work but I don’t think you can use that logic tbh.
BM is a moderator and tester for Eva.

Oct 1, 2020
Why when I play the character of Lena I really like this game? and when I play the character Ιan I get very bored?
does this happen to others? or I think I'm still playing it GGGB?
I pretty much play female MC most of the time, but since it`s from Eva, I can tolerate playing as Ian :p
Also, I can't stand Ian's friends...Jeremy the walking trouser snake, Perry the whiny ass, and Wade the lazy fat ass.
Bunch of dicks to be honest.

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2020
I like both MC's however I feel like Ian's story was better in terms of characters because of Cindy who is basically the girl next door, Allison who is just there for the sex (she is pretty meh), Perry is that one dude who is weird but at the same time, he is the bro that got your back and finally Emma who is pretty chill and just exhibits vibe. With Lena's story, you have to deal with pushy dudes including your ex, you have a "best friend" who always wants you to get laid and degrade yourself, and finally you have to deal with the morality of selling yourself to different people for cash, become another ivy or be yourself. Overall, its a pretty good story. I wish I joined patreon earlier to support eva so I can vote in the poll haha

Reactions: TheLM2312

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I like both MC's however I feel like Ian's story was better in terms of characters because of Cindy who is basically the girl next door, Allison who is just there for the sex (she is pretty meh), Perry is that one dude who is weird but at the same time, he is the bro that got your back and finally Emma who is pretty chill and just exhibits vibe. With Lena's story, you have to deal with pushy dudes including your ex, you have a "best friend" who always wants you to get laid and degrade yourself, and finally you have to deal with the morality of selling yourself to different people for cash, become another ivy or be yourself. Overall, its a pretty good story. I wish I joined patreon earlier to support eva so I can vote in the poll haha
I have made the argument before that Ian's portions generally feel better to play because he's got a wider supporting cast and more pleasant sexual/romantic options. Besides Ian himself, Lena's only really got Holly if you aren't into scumbags or Louise's clingy drama schtick.

I do however disagree about the claim that he has more development or that his story is more interesting, I directly disagree with that.
I actually think the monetary issue on Lena's path makes her story interesting because you have to skirt the boundary to corrupt-town unless you wish to either give in to it, or fail your parents.
Lena's story, disregarding all the sex and potential love, has bigger stakes in my opinion, she has a real conflict.

They both have dreams and ambition, but Ian can pretty comfortably cruise through the story without much drama, if the player so chooses. Not being confrontational with Minerva pretty much secures Ian's regular pay with no further obstacles. From there it's just to choose who to fuck and not to fuck.

Both Ian and Lena have variables and interactions that can give different impressions of the kind of people they can turn into, in this regard I think they can both become interesting characters.

Tl;dr:
Ian gets a + for a solid cast of characters and partners, he gets a - for lack of competent drama.
Lena gets a + for having an interesting background that plays into her story and challenging living conditions, she gets a - for having a small cast of supporting characters (two of whom fucking despise each other) and very few partners that are interesting to me.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
OK I didn't play Minerva's game in one looking to be Cherry-Emma. I sure as hell don't want Minerva as a LI though, she is gross, disgusting, ugly and a bitch. She can fuck right off. I'd rather fuck a crack whore than her.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Minerva be like a male character fucking landwhale in GGGB. Sure Jake or Tyrone would tell her to GTFO.

Tarmogo

Sep 13, 2020
Tl;dr:
Ian gets a + for a solid cast of characters and partners, he gets a - for lack of competent drama.
Lena gets a + for having an interesting background that plays into her story and challenging living conditions, she gets a - for having a small cast of supporting characters (two of whom fucking despise each other) and very few partners that are interesting to me.
Ian can get into some interesting drama too, but most of it requires the player to go out of their way to make it happen. Meanwhile, Lena has a lot of the drama built into her story from the start so the stakes feel higher for her. I know that's why I personally find playing as Lena more enjoyable since those hardships make each of her choices feel more impactful.

Ian certainly has a much stronger supporting cast at this point in the story and also benefits greatly from having overall better and more varied romance options. Hopefully in the upcoming updates Lena can begin to expand her cast further or possibly start integrating into Ian's group of friends more so that she isn't stuck interacting with the same couple of characters over and over.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017

I don't download anything Eva-related from this site for a long time. Eva shares the content with me because:
a) I need the scripts for my walkthrough;

b) I test her game and fix quite a few bugs which requires the amount of effort one puts into a coding gig for a client. If you noticed that you don't get a lot of exception errors while playing the Alpha releases, there's a decent chance that I might have helped there;

c) She always shows her appreciation to all of her Discord moderators, and that also includes me.

Last edited:

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
Right now I'm creating a complete new Main Playthrough after the Release of the final Version of Chapter 8 and after testing many different Routes and the way their evolving in the last Weeks but one thing is still very difficult for me espescially after the huge Discussions here lately.

How can I make IanxLena just hooking up without make them "date" or fall in love by accident? I don't want them to fall in Love in my main Playthrough but still want them to start hooking up. Can you guys tell me what Decisions and Actions with these two matter how their Relationship goes and is seen by others?

Nov 23, 2020
I have made the argument before that Ian's portions generally feel better to play because he's got a wider supporting cast and more pleasant sexual/romantic options. Besides Ian himself, Lena's only really got Holly if you aren't into scumbags or Louise's clingy drama schtick.

I do however disagree about the claim that he has more development or that his story is more interesting, I directly disagree with that.
I also disagree with that claim however what makes his story in some terms more interesting is the supporting cast like I made in my post and you made in your post. Lena has none of that, only douchebags that really lead to nothing good out of relationships. The only one like you said is a healthy relationship is either with Holly or Ian (Player dependent).

However, not to discredit her route, its full of hardships and drama especially in terms of monetary problems and keeping your morals. That is what makes Lena's route exciting in terms of not giving in to the corruption. That is why ORS just went up in my top 5 games till date. What im trying to say is that both stories are great, so if the poll was made here over which story is better. I would say both although I would add some likable characters in Lena's side though.

Reactions: ashketchumisty

eljam

Nov 27, 2018
I think you have to answer correctly on too conversations :

-1 with Lena and Ivy, Ivy aske Lena what are this feelings for Ian.
-2 with Ian and Jeremy (same here when Jeremy aske Ian for this feelings for Lena).

And don't choose "cudle" option after sex bitween Lena and Ian.

kurumbaya

Oct 3, 2018
i didn't get the emma scene on final version., but i had sex with her and got the blowjob from her previously and told jeremy to try his luck with her. A little help guys, am i missing something?

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
i didn't get the emma scene on final version., but i had sex with her and got the blowjob from her previously and told jeremy to try his luck with her. A little help guys, am i missing something?
That's weird. I got the scene without the intention of even looking for it.

What I did was fk Emma in ch 5, got the bj in ch 7 and I also had Jeremy fk Emma. Basically what you just did. By right you should get the scene after the Lena Cherry drama on Saturday, June, Week 1.

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes