BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Considering Eva's work gets leaked instantly here, I doubt you'll have any luck asking for people to respect your work or your patrons. People are not fond of waiting
I wouldn't generalize. Some patrons are more loyal than others for mysterious reasons. I also follow another game, called "Double Homework" (RIP Palmer). The devs also release their game for free after several months, and their final update still hasn't been leaked (it has already been 6 months btw). And I know the fanbase of that game is probably even more impatient. What makes this game immune to leaks while Eva's games are shared the same day? My best guess is the availability. People know that eventually, they'll get their update for free, while Eva's games are behind a paywall, so I'm suspecting it makes people justify piracy due to already mentioned money problems, so it's more likely someone wants to become a "hero".

Reactions: sztrb

GrimWraith

Jun 19, 2020
My best guess is the availability. People know that eventually, they'll get their update for free, while Eva's games are behind a paywall, so I'm suspecting it makes people justify piracy due to already mentioned money problems, so it's more likely someone wants to become a "hero".
Not true for most cases. Games like Lust Campus and Jessica's Hard News eventually become free too but they get leaked anyways on the day of release.
I'd attribute the reason to the popularity of the games though that may also not be true as there are some games where devs are active on the forum and request people not to leak early access like yourself. It works sometimes but again not always.

Nov 23, 2020
Alright im back at the behest of some people played it till the end and I think my game is fucked lol. So Ian has relations with Allison, Lena and finally Cindy. While Lena had a fling with louise and she is a relationship with Ian (well sort of), so overall great game haha. I am looking forward for more updates.

Last edited:

dudut4

Jul 15, 2019
Lots of paying patreons use this board for discussing the game too. Besides, BloodyMares isn't asking you to respect his work, only his early-release policy which is hardly an exhaustive task, I'm sure.

I pay for Eva's patreon, can't afford BM too, but I don't get the guide until he releases it to the public, because I respect his work.

This is just a thought, but what is your Holly's relation to Ian?

I've been under the impression that Holly getting together with Ian will neutralise the holly_change stat (because she got her man successfully without having to change).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Skjall

Nov 4, 2017
The next version will not drop before another 2+ months. That's enough time to click through every scene and check every variable.
One week of wait for a free walkthrough is hardly a blip on a time radar.

Let's give Ian BloodyMares some deserved gratification for his efforts.

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
Guys how can I start Minerva route? I have tried everything but the right path :LOL:
you need to write the book review honest and when given the chance confront her with either smarts or charisma then it starts
first time you say that she is just sugar coating how bad the book is, then when is just you and holly talking say you are gonna write an honest review about the book, she will cut your work hours, and then seymour visits, and then she says she is gonna fire then you need to have enough points to turn the situation back on her

Reactions: Virux

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Guys how can I start Minerva route? I have tried everything but the right path :LOL:
You need to hand your book to Seymour yourself, and make Minerva mad by either writing an honest review or switching reviews with Holly. Then, if you have enough Charisma, you can keep your job and start Minerva's route.

Logan H.

Jun 10, 2020
I haven't done it in any of my playthroughs, but I think if Ian gets fired from the magazine, he gets a job as a bike delivery guy. Does him riding a bike affect his Physique stats?

Tallyhoe

Feb 21, 2019
If the guide ends up here before I release it for free, I'll make it a Patreon exclusive. Respect the Early Access if you don't want to ruin the experience for everyone else. It's just 6 days you have to wait, don't be impatient.
I thought you said that you yourself aren't Eva's patron?

• Angry
Reactions: sztrb

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Why when I play the character of Lena I really like this game? and when I play the character Ιan I get very bored?
does this happen to others? or I think I'm still playing it GGGB?
For most it's the other way around.

I prefer Lena's story, but I don't find Ian's boring.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd
4.60 star(s) 313 Votes