kurumbaya

Oct 3, 2018
That's weird. I got the scene without the intention of even looking for it.

What I did was fk Emma in ch 5, got the bj in ch 7 and I also had Jeremy fk Emma. Basically what you just did. By right you should get the scene after the Lena Cherry drama on Saturday, June, Week 1.
I think something seriously went wrong because i double checked those points, when jeremy and ian were talking about jeremy's experience with emma, suddenly this happened.. Do you think its a bug? i think pics on jeremy's phone replaced by this scene screenshot0001.png

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2017
I like both MC's however I feel like Ian's story was better in terms of characters because of Cindy who is basically the girl next door, Allison who is just there for the sex (she is pretty meh), Perry is that one dude who is weird but at the same time, he is the bro that got your back and finally Emma who is pretty chill and just exhibits vibe. With Lena's story, you have to deal with pushy dudes including your ex, you have a "best friend" who always wants you to get laid and degrade yourself, and finally you have to deal with the morality of selling yourself to different people for cash, become another ivy or be yourself. Overall, its a pretty good story. I wish I joined patreon earlier to support eva so I can vote in the poll haha
alison is quite obviously not with ian for the sex, she makes it quite clear that she has feelings for him

Tarmogo

Sep 13, 2020
How can I make IanxLena just hooking up without make them "date" or fall in love by accident? I don't want them to fall in Love in my main Playthrough but still want them to start hooking up. Can you guys tell me what Decisions and Actions with these two matter how their Relationship goes and is seen by others?
The ian_lena_dating variable is set after their date in chapter 4 which is a prerequisite for them to start hooking up, so you can't avoid them dating if you want them to sleep together.

I think you have to answer correctly on too conversations :
-1 with Lena and Ivy, Ivy aske Lena what are this feelings for Ian.
-2 with Ian and Jeremy (same here when Jeremy aske Ian for this feelings for Lena).

And don't choose "cudle" option after sex bitween Lena and Ian.
Doing this will prevent you from setting their love variables if you want to avoid that.

Reactions: TheLM2312

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
I think something seriously went wrong because i double checked those points, when jeremy and ian were talking about jeremy's experience with emma, suddenly this happened.. Do you think its a bug? i think pics on jeremy's phone replaced by this scene View attachment 1236819
You mean the scene appeared when jeremy is talking to ian? Yea then it definitely is a bug on your end. It should not happen at that point.

Maybe try starting a new playthrough. That's what I do for every release. Not sure whether it actually helps though.

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
I like both MC's however I feel like Ian's story was better in terms of characters because of Cindy who is basically the girl next door, Allison who is just there for the sex (she is pretty meh)
alison is quite obviously not with ian for the sex, she makes it quite clear that she has feelings for him
This is 100% true but as often said before if you don't experience the full Alison Route you maybe don't see her feelings and inner struggle and I think this is why many people think she is meh. I'm glad I just played it once but I hate the Alison-Jeremy Route when you don't go for her...never again! :D

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes