BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
The difference is, I understand why people pirate something they can't afford due to having money problems. I don't support it but I relate to that. But when they can have it for free and just wait for a few extra days, then their desire to pirate the content anyway doesn't come from having money problems, it comes from the lack of patience and not giving a shit about both the effort put in and the patrons who paid to get the early access. If they only paid to support me, I'd have a stable income each month, but my patron count drops massively when there are no updates from Eva, only returning when the new Chapter is out, so let's be real, most people pay to have the guide early. And if they can have it early for free, just because someone pirated it, guess what will happen? People won't have any incentive to support. Their goodwill is limited, and so is my enthusiasm. Some months, I'm really close to burning out. So if I feel like my work is not appreciated enough to at least wait 7 days until the free release, then it's probably not worth doing.

Oct 15, 2017
I appreciate the honesty. I wouldn't want you to stop making it nor prevent those who dont know about this site from getting it for free by restricting it to pay only. But I would say be prepared for the day that someone posts it here as it might happen eventually though I would wager it would not dent the pledge number that much compared to officially having it free early.

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
Yes, agree on the Emma part. Especially given that Perry has had all the chances and time in the world to let her know how he feels and doesn't do anything about it. The fact that he ratted out Ian in the Lena arc, for me really doesn't win him over for me as a friend. As for Cindy, Wade was an absolute shit boyfriend to her.
Wade was a shitty boyfriend for sure. But I still think it’s wrong to pursue her while they are still together. It also says something about Cindy if she is willing to cheat. But that’s the nature of this game. Lots of taboo options. Cindy and Emma are my favorites.

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
You cant get it if Lena is with Ian, or if Ian fked holly. Previously in the alpha version you can get the scene even if Lena slept with Ian.

Now to get the scene not only must Ian not sleep with Holly (how it was in the alpha release), you must also either break Lena and Ian up, or not pair them up from the very beginning.

TDLR: To get the scene in the final version, Lena must not be with Ian AND Ian must not sleep wth Holly.
Thank you so much. So, if Lena is having sex with Ian, you can't get that threeway. That really sucks :/

kacas

Mar 14, 2020
As for not being able to mess around with Holly when Ian had nothing to do with Holly, she doesn't want to confuse Holly's feelings and make Holly feel like a homewrecker. Holly is not a girl for casual hook-ups, she's very sensitive to being rejected or toyed with. She opened up to Lena that she had both a boyfriend that was a dick to her (that's why she gets mad at Ian for sleeping with Holly if he didn't have serious intentions), and a "girlfriend" who betrayed her. Lena doesn't want to betray Holly and risk their friendship with her by hooking up with her while she's also hooking up with Holly's crush. Holly still has feelings for him and that's why Lena doesn't want to complicate things between the three of them. It would be all too awkward for Holly to interact with Ian because both of them would have slept with the same girl. Jeremy is happy with sharing girls with Ian, for Holly it's uncharted territory.
So do you think that the single Lena that have sex with Holly will necessarily initiate a relationship with her?
To me the single Lena and Lena just hooking up with Ian is no different when i think about this situation. In both occasions Holly have a crush on Ian and Lena have no strings attached with Ian.

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
can you continue sleeping with alisson if you hook up with emma after the club?
Yes, but in my playthrough with that option she does hook up with Jeremy, even if you said that you wanted her to yourself.

Without knowing, I never do Robert, but my guess is that it might conflict with Ian?

Some scenes in the game only happen if Lena/Ian isn't a thing.
Yes, I find Robert to be a pos and a creep. For all the talk-in-game of Stan being a creep. Robert is by far worse.

Wade was a shitty boyfriend for sure. But I still think it’s wrong to pursue her while they are still together. It also says something about Cindy if she is willing to cheat. But that’s the nature of this game. Lots of taboo options. Cindy and Emma are my favorites.
As discussed before, theres a lot of morally objectionable actions that are available to the player that the MCs can take. It does give you freedom of choice though.

Last edited:

Brickman

May 26, 2017
I do this walkthrough for this site. For free. What's the point of pirating something that will eventually become free other than show disrespect to my patrons? Is it really so hard to wait 7 days?
Considering Eva's work gets leaked instantly here, I doubt you'll have any luck asking for people to respect your work or your patrons. People are not fond of waiting

Tarmogo

Sep 13, 2020
So do you think that the single Lena that have sex with Holly will necessarily initiate a relationship with her?
To me the single Lena and Lena just hooking up with Ian is no different when i think about this situation. In both occasions Holly have a crush on Ian and Lena have no strings attached with Ian.
Even though you may view it as a no strings attached relationship between Ian and Lena, the game sets the variable ian_lena_dating to 'true' after they have their date in chapter 4, which precludes Lena from having sex with Holly if her and Ian are still together. The only way currently to have Lena and Ian break up is for Ian to kiss/sleep with Holly if he goes on the trip with her, which will result in Lena breaking things off with him. That also assumes that Lena doesn't forgive Ian the next day for the kiss or that Ian didn't commit to Holly the next morning after they had sex.

kacas

Mar 14, 2020
Even though you may view it as a no strings attached relationship between Ian and Lena, the game sets the variable ian_lena_dating to 'true' after they have their date in chapter 4, which precludes Lena from having sex with Holly if her and Ian are still together. The only way currently to have Lena and Ian break up is for Ian to kiss/sleep with Holly if he goes on the trip with her, which will result in Lena breaking things off with him. That also assumes that Lena doesn't forgive Ian the next day for the kiss or that Ian didn't commit to Holly the next morning after they had sex.
I understand but i find this strange, there is mutiple ocasions in game that you are questioned if the protagonists have deep feelings for each other or no and then treat who responded yes and no as the same. Why give the oportunity to say no then?

Reactions: sava75

Adi23398

Jan 30, 2020
How to go on a date with lena...when my Ian didn't texted her...In my version choice to ask lena on date is greyed out...after I didn't texted her...help plzzz!

Tarmogo

Sep 13, 2020
I understand but i find this strange, there is mutiple ocasions in game that you are questioned if the protagonists have deep feelings for each other or no and then treat who responded yes and no as the same. Why give the oportunity to say no then?
You're given the option to say no because there is a second variable, ian_lena_love, which you can avoid by continuing to deny deeper feelings. That variable is irrelevant though in regards to the situation with Holly. Eva has written the story in such a way that Lena's feelings towards Holly are static in all playthroughs, which means that Lena (if she is involved with Ian in anyway and they have not broken up) will refrain from sexually engaging with Holly, since Lena doesn't want to hurt/complicate things with Holly.

This dynamic between Ian, Lena, and Holly has been discussed extensively on here for the last week and a half, so you are not the only one who feels this way.

Reactions: kacas

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
I'm sure Mike is the one Gillian cheated on Ian with, she's the girlfriend Mike mentions so much
If this comes true, it would be lazy writing, because it would be a visible pattern and a cliche with EvaKiss's story style, but also it would be amazing, I don't know, we'll see

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
10-1 - 10-9 = Ian Faithful/Lena cheating
40-2 = Ian/Holly

Thank you! 40-2 had to be renamed 1-2 to work - only 20 pages in saves and I wanted it on 1st page. Holly is so hot. Still not in love. Didn't piss Lena off too bad, and apparently he's also banging Emma. Lena has no right to be angry there as she'd still banging Robert and did Jeremy, too. At least. Did you cheat to get those stats, as they are sky high.
I'm gonna have to start a new one again and forget about Perry as he won't go for it and go for both Emma and Cherry.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
My saves are fucked up with the new version

Does anyone have any compatible saves?
Anything
Anything that prevents me to play the game from the very beginning
ORS is awesome but that would be tedious as fuck...as it is for any possible game ever
You're probably trying to load alpha or beta saves. For future note, alpha and beta save files often don't play nice with finals, so always keep some saves stored from the previous chapter's final build. Sorry bout the f'd up files regardless.

Reactions: Albaduldür

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
How to go on a date with lena...when my Ian didn't texted her...In my version choice to ask lena on date is greyed out...after I didn't texted her...help plzzz!
Go back to a save point before Ian didn't texteded her. Then make sure Ian has textededed when the option to textedededed her shows up. I think Ian needs to have textededededed her by a certain point to dateateateateateateate her.

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Shit sorry for not reading the last pages I wanted to avoid spoilers. And now that I get why I'm getting facepalmed I feel dumb, it was totally deserved :HideThePain:

Thanks for your answers :LOL:
Eh, I don't think you should feel dumb. I understand what Eva was going for, but I think giving a believable fake error screen is a mistake. It would be much better to make it clear the error is not a genuine error from the get go; if that makes the joke weaker, too bad.

Just imagine if there really was an error buried in some rare concatenation of variables during that scene. Trying to report it would be a nightmare.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes