Tarmogo

Sep 13, 2020
Just fact-checking a quick thing, if Ian and Holly are dating then the hangout with Ivy ends before the threesome check can even happen, so the threesome also has an implicit requirement for Ian and Holly to not be dating.
Correct, if ian_holly_dating is true then the subsequent check is skipped. I was just stating the variation in which the scene is obtainable since the question continues to come up.

Reactions: manscout

dudut4

Jul 15, 2019
I'm trying to get holly wearing her "new" gym outfit for chapter 8 but still no luck. Been following the walkthrough and selecting all the "holly_change +1" options, which is holly's desire to be more like Lena. I realise that there is also "encourage_holly" attribute which raises what I think is her pure/nerdy confidence. Could this "encourage_holly" possibly counter the "holly_change" attribute that resulted in me not getting holly's new gym outfit? Should I not choose all options that resulted in "enrourage_holly +1" to get the new gym outfit?

Oct 15, 2017
I respect the hustle of making the guide paid for the people gullible enough to pay for eva's games even though a guide is obviously totally derivative work. But put 2 and 2 together, nobody on f95 is gonna get the game for free then pay for the guide so if it ended up here no money is even lost, plus the guy that leaked it would just stay a patreon and f95 would become the only place to get the guide free thus only ruining the experience of those that don't come here.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I respect the hustle of making the guide paid for the people gullible enough to pay for eva's games even though a guide is obviously totally derivative work. But put 2 and 2 together, nobody on f95 is gonna get the game for free then pay for the guide so if it ended up here no money is even lost, plus the guy that leaked it would just stay a patreon and f95 would become the only place to get the guide free thus only ruining the experience of those that don't come here.
Lots of paying patreons use this board for discussing the game too. Besides, BloodyMares isn't asking you to respect his work, only his early-release policy which is hardly an exhaustive task, I'm sure.

I pay for Eva's patreon, can't afford BM too, but I don't get the guide until he releases it to the public, because I respect his work.
I'm trying to get holly wearing her "new" gym outfit for chapter 8 but still no luck. Been following the walkthrough and selecting all the "holly_change +1" options, which is holly's desire to be more like Lena. I realise that there is also "encourage_holly" attribute which raises what I think is her pure/nerdy confidence. Could this "encourage_holly" possibly counter the "holly_change" attribute that resulted in me not getting holly's new gym outfit? Should I not choose all options that resulted in "enrourage_holly +1" to get the new gym outfit?
This is just a thought, but what is your Holly's relation to Ian?

I've been under the impression that Holly getting together with Ian will neutralise the holly_change stat (because she got her man successfully without having to change).

Mar 19, 2020
wholesome, camgirl...
Tbh that might be my personal issue as I had a camgirl ex irl and getting over people is hard lmao. Discovered this game quite soon after we broke up and can't help but think that the Lena-Ian arc reminds me of how we met. Was pretty wholesome honestly.

Alright lads you know my secret now, I play this game as a straight up romance because I miss my ex, if I were Ian I would never have gotten over Gillian, fucking hell

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
Yes this is was a playthrough in the final version. Just earlier today.
Are you sure you weren't playing the alpha still? In the final that should not be possible unless you somehow avoided setting ian_lena_dating = True, but I don't believe that is possible if you are actually on the IanxLena route.
Yes I am 100% sure it is the final version of the latest build. Don't know what to tell ya. I guess I could give you my save.

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
WHERES CINDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY AHRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH
With the amount of Scenes most of the other Characters had in the new Chapter I think that the upcoming Chapter 9 could focus most likely on Cindy and Alison for Ian's Story. Just hang on! :D

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
From so far I think Cindy is regretting cheating with Ian in the spur of the moment.
Cindy tends to regret the things she does. I think it'll be part of her character arc if she breaks up with Wade, Ian or Axel, maybe even Lena, teaches her to let go and embrace casual fun in life.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
> FINAL
Ok. OMG time to play this again.
To EvaKiss: pls move on to the next project. And let it be something not something convoluted and overlycomplicated like this lol.
Final version of ch. 8, not final version of the game.

Oct 15, 2017
I pay for Eva's patreon, can't afford BM too, but I don't get the guide until he releases it to the public, because I respect his work.
I have to wait too unless someone uploads, I'm just pointing out how its strange to ask for respect for his work but essentially being complicit in people not respecting eva's since it seems a bit hypocritical and I was also commenting on how the punishment does not make alot of sense as it would just disproportionately affect those that dont pirate
I've been under the impression that Holly getting together with Ian will neutralise the holly_change stat (because she got her man successfully without having to change).
There will 100% be a route of new style holly in the future with ian. Perhaps if ian doesn't get with her now on the trip he will get a chance to fall for her new look, but maybe ivy and lena could still convince her to change even if she is currently with ian it doesn't seem like its totally out of the realm of possibility.

Reactions: p22

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I have to wait too unless someone uploads, I'm just pointing out how its strange to ask for respect for his work but essentially being complicit in people not respecting eva's since it seems a bit hypocritical and I was also commenting on how the punishment does not make alot of sense as it would just disproportionately affect those that dont pirate
How so? By making it completely exclusive to only his patreons, those that don't pirate, it's the ones that receive it for free afterwards that are impacted. Things stay the same for those that are pledged to him.
There will 100% be a route of new style holly in the future with ian. Perhaps if ian doesn't get with her now on the trip he will get a chance to fall for her new look, but maybe ivy and lena could still convince her to change even if she is currently with ian it doesn't seem like its totally out of the realm of possibility.
Yeah, sure, but what I was talking about is the version where Ian commits to a relationship to her. He can only do that on playthroughs where he never got involved with Lena, so it seems to me that this route will have a specific monogamous regular-Holly/Ian story where her change doesn't manifest.

If he bangs her without committing to her sure, her potential change will come to manifest.
Oh shit. Gotta wait the sweet 1 point 0 then.
1.0 will most likely not be the final version either.

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
My saves are fucked up with the new version

Does anyone have any compatible saves?
Anything
Anything that prevents me to play the game from the very beginning
ORS is awesome but that would be tedious as fuck...as it is for any possible game ever

Tarmogo

Sep 13, 2020
Yeah, sure, but what I was talking about is the version where Ian commits to a relationship to her. He can only do that on playthroughs where he never got involved with Lena, so it seems to me that this route will have a specific monogamous regular-Holly/Ian story where her change doesn't manifest.
Not entirely true. He has the option to commit to Holly if he and Lena are only dating, but he can't commit if he has said he is in love with Lena.

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes