TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
I think its meant to show that Lena values the friendship with Holly. Who is clearly in love with Ian.
Yea it works if Ian is in a relationship with Holly, since Lena would not want to be a homewrecker. This is how it was in the alpha release and it made sense to me.

But the "Lena does not sleep with Ian" requirement does not make sense to me. I mean they are still experimenting right? Also for Lena to just lose interest in Holly in ch 8, when in previous chapters Lena was interested in Holly, even kissing Holly during their first shopping date with Ivy, feels like a retcon to me.

Anyways looks like there has been plenty of discussion here regarding this so I won't say anymore. I honestly feel that writing wise, the definitive version of ch 8 is the alpha version. The developments made more sense to me. Sure Lena is hypocritical for making a big fuss out of the Holly shebang but it still makes more sense than this new change.

But it's not too bad I guess. Seeing Ivy corrupt Holly is interesting as well, perhaps we will finally have cuck content for Lena. Mark can't show up any sooner lmao. Slut Holly ftw.

Reactions: Mpkstroff and sztrb
Nov 23, 2020
I love the aspect of this game with the duo protagonists. However, that is the thing that stresses me too. The reason why it stresses me is because of the whole well if you do one thing, you are gonna have to do that other. Meaning if Ian is screwing Allison, that means Lena would have to screw Robert as Ian and Lena are not a thing yet. However, I felt like the latter felt more one sided compared to the former. So that is my dilemma in this game is whether or not, some characters should have sex compared to others. Great game, but I just cant continue playing this game while stressing which character goes with which lol.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I love the aspect of this game with the duo protagonists. However, that is the thing that stresses me too. The reason why it stresses me is because of the whole well if you do one thing, you are gonna have to do that other. Meaning if Ian is screwing Allison, that means Lena would have to screw Robert as Ian and Lena are not a thing yet. However, I felt like the latter felt more one sided compared to the former. So that is my dilemma in this game is whether or not, some characters should have sex compared to others. Great game, but I just cant continue playing this game while stressing which character goes with which lol.
Why do you feel like you have to balance the choices? In my playthroughs Ian are always more sexually available than Lena simply because I play Lena as only having eyes for Holly.

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
Emma is also hot and if you smoke the brown shit you hook up with her whether you want to or not! I would because, damn.
Wait so if you take the drugs in Chapter 8 you always hook up with Emma even if you didn't before in Chapter 5? Is this a new entry Point for the Emma Route or how does this work?

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
So does this mean that the only way for Lena to sleep with Holly is:
i) Lena breaks things off with Ian, or ignores him from the beginning
AND
ii)Ian does not sleep with Holly?
The first is correct, the second one is actually if Ian is DATING Holly (he reciprocated and expressed his desire to "see where it goes"). Lena won't be a dick to Ian's new relationship with Holly and steal her away from him. As for not being able to mess around with Holly when Ian had nothing to do with Holly, she doesn't want to confuse Holly's feelings and make Holly feel like a homewrecker. Holly is not a girl for casual hook-ups, she's very sensitive to being rejected or toyed with. She opened up to Lena that she had both a boyfriend that was a dick to her (that's why she gets mad at Ian for sleeping with Holly if he didn't have serious intentions), and a "girlfriend" who betrayed her. Lena doesn't want to betray Holly and risk their friendship with her by hooking up with her while she's also hooking up with Holly's crush. Holly still has feelings for him and that's why Lena doesn't want to complicate things between the three of them. It would be all too awkward for Holly to interact with Ian because both of them would have slept with the same girl. Jeremy is happy with sharing girls with Ian, for Holly it's uncharted territory.
Wait so if you take the drugs in Chapter 8 you always hook up with Emma even if you didn't before in Chapter 5? Is this a new entry Point for the Emma Route or how does this work?
No, you must hook up with Emma in Chapter 5 in order to see the scene.

This is 100% not true. I did a playthrough with Ian being 100% faithful to Lena and Lena only cheating on Ian with Louise, but I still was able to get the lesbian 3some.
In the Final version of the update? It was possible in the Alpha, but later it was changed so that Lena could only sleep with Holly if she never dated with Ian or if she stopped hooking up with him because of Holly.

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
not really, in ORS you can almost do anything apart from some story driven events you can just sit back and not do anything, blueball Ian and let everyone fuck each other and do the same with Lena or blueball Ian and turn Lena into a slut, turn Ian into a manwhore and as Lena start a loving relationship with Holly or make Ian star a loving relationship with Allison while fucking a Lena who isn't fucking anyone beside Ian or share your women with Jeremy and become eskimo brothers. you can do whatever you want in this game But beware, there are consequences.

Reactions: maver!ck

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
The first is correct, the second one is actually if Ian is DATING Holly (he reciprocated and expressed his desire to "see where it goes"). Lena won't be a dick to Ian's new relationship with Holly and steal her away from him. As for not being able to mess around with Holly when Ian had nothing to do with Holly, she doesn't want to confuse Holly's feelings and make Holly feel like a homewrecker. Holly is not a girl for casual hook-ups, she's very sensitive to being rejected or toyed with. She opened up to Lena that she had both a boyfriend that was a dick to her (that's why she gets mad at Ian for sleeping with Holly if he didn't have serious intentions), and a "girlfriend" who betrayed her. Lena doesn't want to betray Holly and risk their friendship with her by hooking up with her while she's also hooking up with Holly's crush. Holly still has feelings for him and that's why Lena doesn't want to complicate things between the three of them. It would be all too awkward for Holly to interact with Ian because both of them would have slept with the same girl. Jeremy is happy with sharing girls with Ian, for Holly it's uncharted territory.

No, you must hook up with Emma in Chapter 5 in order to see the scene.

In the Final version of the update? It was possible in the Alpha, but later it was changed so that Lena could only sleep with Holly if she never dated with Ian or if she stopped hooking up with him because of Holly.
Yes this is was a playthrough in the final version. Just earlier today. Maybe you didn't have Ian reject Holly early like I did?

Tsathoggua

Jan 11, 2018
Awesome!, Good thing I've waited for more update to play this Game and it didn't disappoint!.

I hope there would be Incest one day like in GGGB! Because Incest is Wincest!.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
So why did I get facepalmed for this ?

And I downloaded the game again but still have the problem, the game crash when Ian start tripping. Anybody with a way to fix this, please ?
Because it has been discussed to death the last 10 or so pages. It's not a crash, it's a part of the game and you have to play through it in order to progress with the story.

Reactions: sztrb

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
So why did I get facepalmed for this ?

And I downloaded the game again but still have the problem, the game crash when Ian start tripping. Anybody with a way to fix this, please ?
It's not a error or crash but just a prank made by dev, read what Ian says and you'll go past it or if you don't want any hassle just go through this sequence when error comes up.
Ignore>Rollback>Reload>Reload>Console>Open.

Tarmogo

Sep 13, 2020
You know you don't have to have the main characters sleep with people if you don't want them too right? There is nothing compelling Lena and Robert or Ian and Alison, unless you choose to make it happen.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes