Xypher

May 1, 2017
Just recently played the game and I quite enjoy it!

I wish Lena hook up w/ Stan or at least help him get laid instead of the poor bastard simping and jacking off to her and getting insulted by Louisse.

Also Ian x Holly! (I wish there was a potential 3some w/ Lena also between them).

Last edited:

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
If you're talking about the polyamory route, it would require precise choices and will only be available if you do everything right. It's not an easy path.
I was originally disappointed in how I couldn't just have Lena and Holly as Ian like you can with other characters, but now after the update has had time to sink in for me I'm not disappointed. With Holly and Lena's personality/character traits (when trying for that route) it adds depth to me. Lena is hurt and Holly is confused and also hurt, as is understandable. Generally, a love triangle like this would surely cause a cluster fuck and feelings hurt. This opens up for more intriguing dialogue between the 3 characters to talk with each other and figure things out. So, from a storyline perspective I think this path being difficult to get can make sense and actually be engaging.

HazumiCousin

Dec 1, 2019
My game crashes when they all decide to smoke joints and the screen gets all wavey with colors (intended effect of the drugs) then it just crashes rip

• Angry
Reactions: sztrb

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Ngl I am very confused with the changes made by Eva Kiss in the subsequent releases of ch 8 following the alpha version.

What I have found is that if Lena sleeps with Ian, she won't sleep with Holly. But even if she doesn't sleep with Ian, she still won't sleep with Holly if Ian slept with Holly.

So does this mean that the only way for Lena to sleep with Holly is:
i) Lena breaks things off with Ian, or ignores him from the beginning
AND
ii)Ian does not sleep with Holly?

If this is true then my god is it hard for Lena to sleep with Holly (and Ivy too) now :ROFLMAO:. Not sure why would Eva lock Holly out if Lena and Ian are sleeping together. That's the change I don't understand. Can anyone enlighten me as to why Eva made this change.

Reactions: bcool and sliszt2

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
So apart from the Lena Mike sex scene and the Ian Emma sex scene, and a slight change in the Lena Mike riding scene in ch 5, are there any other additions that are not changes to the dialogue for the final version?

Just asking in case I missed any new sex scenes.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
OK, still not 100% through this update, but DID get to bang Emma as Ian after the crazy fake errors thing. It wasn't actually a choice, it just happened. Notice a good number of things are greyed out in this update, too.

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
The easiest way was Lena confessing she's interested in FFF. I think the option is missingfrom the final.
I can't get the scene, and it sucks because I've played the alpha and I get that scene without any trouble, but replaying it on the final version, the option is greyed.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
I can't get the scene, and it sucks because I've played the alpha and I get that scene without any trouble, but replaying it on the final version, the option is greyed.
You cant get it if Lena is with Ian, or if Ian fked holly. Previously in the alpha version you can get the scene even if Lena slept with Ian.

Now to get the scene not only must Ian not sleep with Holly (how it was in the alpha release), you must also either break Lena and Ian up, or not pair them up from the very beginning.

TDLR: To get the scene in the final version, Lena must not be with Ian AND Ian must not sleep wth Holly.

Reactions: Naxer

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I'm really interested in the Holly route ngl.

Sorry Lena, but you're just the side chick for that little petite cutie.
Lena has her own Holly route, those that choose it are quite happy to leave Ian on the wayside too. :ROFLMAO:

Lots of other options for him. Lena gets best girl!

Reactions: hotNess
4.60 star(s) 318 Votes