Tarmogo

Sep 13, 2020
This is 100% not true. I did a playthrough with Ian being 100% faithful to Lena and Lena only cheating on Ian with Louise, but I still was able to get the lesbian 3some.
Are you sure you weren't playing the alpha still? In the final that should not be possible unless you somehow avoided setting ian_lena_dating = True, but I don't believe that is possible if you are actually on the IanxLena route.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
The first is correct, the second one is actually if Ian is DATING Holly
Wait. You're saying for Lena to sleep with Holly, Ian must be dating Holly? I had a playthrough where Ian fked Holly and broke up with Lena and Lena still didnt get to do it with Holly.

I thought it was the opposite. By opposite I mean Ian must not be dating Holly or fked Holly half assedly which resulted in Ian being single again.

Last edited:

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I haven't played the final, I'll just wait for the next chapter, but reading the last few pages seems to me like EVa might've made things a bit too complicated?

May 5, 2017
What are people's speculations on how Stan x Lena progresses? I think Lena will need him to record Stalkfap content again and Stan will get a boner while filming. He will attempt to discreetly adjust himself, but Lena will notice. At this point, Lena will have the choice to tell Stan to pull it out or keep it in his pants. If he pulls it out she can let him just jerk while recording or service him for better stalkfap content. What are your thoughts? Would it be too soon for Lena to blow him or is it in line with the increasingly slutty content she wants to upload?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: scor099

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
On my route Ian and Lena are not dating they are fucking each other but Lena has only fucked for Robert once with Louise and now Holly in a few words I only have Lena fucking with two girls and only Ian, With Ian is more active since apart from fucking Lena he is also fucking the Boss, Allison and Cindy

Tarmogo

Sep 13, 2020
Wait. You're saying for Lena to sleep with Holly, Ian must be dating Holly? I had a playthrough where Ian fked Holly and broke up with Lena and Lena still didnt get to do it with Holly.

I thought it was the opposite. By opposite I mean Ian must not be dating Holly or fked Holly half assedly which resulted in Ian being single again.
If Lena is on the Ian path (meaning they are dating), then these are the requirements for Lena and Holly to be able to sleep together:

LenaxHolly: lena_go_holly > 1, [ian_holly_dating = False] and [ian_lena_over = True]
LenaxHollyxIvy: 6 Lust, lena_go_holly > 0,[v8_holly_strip = True] and [ian_lena_over = True]

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
If Lena is on the Ian path (meaning they are dating), then these are the requirements for Lena and Holly to be able to sleep together:

LenaxHolly: lena_go_holly > 1, [ian_holly_dating = False] and [ian_lena_over = True]
LenaxHollyxIvy: 6 Lust, lena_go_holly > 0,[v8_holly_strip = True] and [ian_lena_over = True]
Just fact-checking a quick thing, if Ian and Holly are dating then the hangout with Ivy ends before the threesome check can even happen, so the threesome also has an implicit requirement for Ian and Holly to not be dating.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018

Yep I knew that. Just wanted clarification since Bloodymares said Ian must be dating Holly, which is not true. I guess it was just a typo or he misunderstood my comment.

Anyways I got the scene by doing the following: Ian and Lena dating, Ian tells Jeremy he is falling for Lena, Ian fks Holly, Ian ends up forever alone since Lena and Holly dumps his ass, then Lena can either have a threesome or just do it alone with Holly.

Which is basically what you just said. Thanks guys for the clarification. But man some of the new dialogue is quite harsh. Ivy and Lena are savages :ROFLMAO:.

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
No, you must hook up with Emma in Chapter 5 in order to see the scene.
Damn I really thought for a Second there would be finally a new Opening to the Emma Route. :D But I can't lose Alison so this Route is still closed for me for now.

Do you think there will be some new entry Points for certain Routes that are limited in the future?

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
When exactly Lena Robert break up takes place and the date?
I think there are several points but the most recent one is in ch 7.

After the fight takes place between Ian and Robert, you can end things with him or keep him as a sex friend. This happens on Saturday, May, Week 4.

Reactions: Gerson876

Gerson876

Jun 26, 2020
I think there are several points but the most recent one is in ch 7.

After the fight takes place between Ian and Robert, you can end things with him or keep him as a sex friend. This happens on Saturday, May, Week 4.
Yeah but before that event there is lena robert date event, for that you should have robert path active but i can't get to it.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Yeah but before that event there is lena robert date event, for that you should have robert path active but i can't get to it.
Without knowing, I never do Robert, but my guess is that it might conflict with Ian?

Some scenes in the game only happen if Lena/Ian isn't a thing.

Reactions: Gerson876

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Can someone please upload the v0.8 guide please
If the guide ends up here before I release it for free, I'll make it a Patreon exclusive. Respect the Early Access if you don't want to ruin the experience for everyone else. It's just 6 days you have to wait, don't be impatient.

In your earlier comment, you were saying that Ian fucking Holly prevented the LenaxHolly sex, so I corrected that only Ian dating Holly prevented it, anything else and she's a fair game for Lena (if she herself is single and isn't involved with Ian).

Reactions: Massi89 and Reasoon

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
If the guide ends up here before I release it for free, I'll make it a Patreon exclusive. Respect the Early Access if you don't want to ruin the experience for everyone else. It's just 6 days you have to wait, don't be impatient.

In your earlier comment, you were saying that Ian fucking Holly prevented the LenaxHolly sex, so I corrected that only Ian dating Holly prevented it, anything else and she's a fair game for Lena (if she herself is single and isn't involved with Ian).
Yup all good. I should have been clearer, since Ian can fk Holly but still not date her.

4.60 star(s) 318 Votes