BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
My saves are fucked up with the new version

Does anyone have any compatible saves?
Anything
Anything that prevents me to play the game from the very beginning
ORS is awesome but that would be tedious as it is for any game
It takes 2 minutes to skip through if you can remember your choices.
Not entirely true. He has the option to commit to Holly if he and Lena are only dating, but he can't commit if he has said he is in love with Lena.
Ah, that is interesting.

• Angry
Reactions: Albaduldür
Oct 15, 2017
How so? By making it completely exclusive to only his patreons, those that don't pirate, it's the ones that receive it for free afterwards that are impacted. Things stay the same for those that are pledged to him.
But if he makes it patreon exclusive because a patron leaked it here then we will still get it early from that patron is what I'm saying. I'm not mad or complaining since I can figure out the latest chapter for myself for the most part, the guide is useful for hidden variables that you get via choices but what choices gives variables in the latest chapter doesnt matter because the content that uses those variables isnt in yet. It's just odd not really caring that people are pirating $10 off the person who is the reason he makes money but pirating $2 off of him is where the line is drawn, telling people not to pirate on a piracy site and such. Just an observation.
Yeah, sure, but what I was talking about is the version where Ian commits to a relationship to her. He can only do that on playthroughs where he never got involved with Lena, so it seems to me that this route will have a specific monogamous regular-Holly/Ian story where her change doesn't manifest.

If he bangs her without committing to her sure, her potential change will come to manifest.
But we can still have ian be exclusive to holly and also have holly be friends/influenced by lena/ivy cant we, I suppose I could just boot up the game and find out.

Last time I skipped it took me 15 minutes.
Maybe you use some bot.
Just hold ctrl

Sherka

Oct 1, 2017
I been thinking, since Mike's debut there has always been talk that he has a girlfriend, in the most recent version, after the sex scene between Lena and Mike there is a conversation a little deep regarding Mike's relationship, which makes me feel that the girlfriend will have more importance in the future, it was also discovered that it was Cherry who got between Lena and Axel and who is the reason they ended. Ian has the possibility of being friends with Lena's ex and sleeping with the girl who separated them, and with all the time that I have been playing the game, I realize that Ian and Lena surround themselves with similar characters, that they have equivalent friends and relationships. Which makes me think that maybe, so since Ian can be friends with Lena's ex and have sex with the one who broke them up, maybe Lena can be friends with Ian's ex and sleep with whoever broke them up. All the characters in the game are related in one way or another, I'm sure Mike is the one Gillian cheated on Ian with, she's the girlfriend Mike mentions so much

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
But if he makes it patreon exclusive because a patron leaked it here then we will still get it early from that patron is what I'm saying. I'm not mad or complaining since I can figure out the latest chapter for myself for the most part, the guide is useful for hidden variables that you get via choices but what choices gives variables in the latest chapter doesnt matter because the content that uses those variables isnt in yet. It's just odd not really caring that people are pirating $10 off the person who is the reason he makes money but pirating $2 off of him is where the line is drawn, telling people not to pirate on a piracy site and such. Just an observation.

But we can still have ian be exclusive to holly and also have holly be friends/influenced by lena/ivy cant we, I suppose I could just boot up the game and find out.

Just hold ctrl
It takes time.

If you wanna share saves reply, otherwise stop replying.
I have to take choices and remember what leads to what.
It just takes time.
PERIOD

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I have to wait too unless someone uploads, I'm just pointing out how its strange to ask for respect for his work but essentially being complicit in people not respecting eva's since it seems a bit hypocritical and I was also commenting on how the punishment does not make alot of sense as it would just disproportionately affect those that dont pirate
I do this walkthrough for this site. For free. What's the point of pirating something that will eventually become free other than show disrespect to my patrons? Is it really so hard to wait 7 days?

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
See above.
I literally told you what I was looking for.
If you're playing the vanilla route, then I don't care weather you'll share your saves or not.
Peace
Just so you know, that save file I gave you was just a random one, I didn't notice your specific request.

I don't do Ian/Lena, Ian/Holly or Lena/Jeremy myself so someone else will have to give you a save like that.

Nov 15, 2020
It's just odd not really caring that people are pirating $10 off the person who is the reason he makes money but pirating $2 off of him is where the line is drawn, telling people not to pirate on a piracy site and such. Just an observation.
But where do you get that premise from? Posting on this site isn’t the same as condoning pirate sharing of the game, and it certainly isn’t the same as "not really caring that people are pirating $10 off the person who is the reason he makes money". If anything it sounds like you’re projecting.

Oct 15, 2017
See above.
I literally told you what I was looking for.
If you're playing the vanilla route, then I don't care weather you'll share your saves or not.
Peace
I mean I made my post before you edited to say what you wanted from your save man

I do this walkthrough for this site. For free. What's the point of pirating something that will eventually become free other than show disrespect to my patrons? Is it really so hard to wait 7 days?
Your guide is used by everyone im sure, it is the official guide after all not just the f95 guide. By that same logic why do people not wait the month that most games on this site take to release game versions to the public? because if someone has uploaded it now why wait of course especially for people that know they would not pay anyway. So it isn't done to disrespect patrons, and how would they feel disrespected because they are paying to support you rather than for access because like you already said it becomes free in one week so they would just wait if they only cared about getting the guide.

Like I said I'm fine with waiting I just don't get the anger if it is uploaded, unless you don't believe in the idea you put forward about waiting if you only care about the guide when the idea is stretched all the way rather than applied when convenient(why pirate instead of wait = why pay instead of wait), which is what I would presume to be the case otherwise you would have the guide be released instantly and patrons only pay to support, which isn't happening because they pay to get it early because they dont want to wait and you know this fully well so dont bullshit. I respect the hustle and was just pointing out what I thought was funny but I can't respect you saying why not just wait 7 days when you have a big $2 pay for guide button on patreon to profit off of all those that can't wait, which again is fair but being annoyed at piracy to skip wait vs paying to skip wait is about money not respect.

I'm not antagonising you I would love to pull 300 a month for making guide too it is sick honestly, I will wait peacefully for your guide which is very well put together btw.

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
I mean I made my post before you edited to say what you wanted from your save man

Your guide is used by everyone im sure, it is the official guide after all not just the f95 guide. By that same logic why do people not wait the month that most games on this site take to release game versions to the public? because if someone has uploaded it now why wait of course especially for people that know they would not pay anyway. So it isn't done to disrespect patrons, and how would they feel disrespected because they are paying to support you rather than for access because like you already said it becomes free in one week so they would just wait if they only cared about getting the guide.

Like I said I'm fine with waiting I just don't get the anger if it is uploaded, unless you don't believe in the idea you put forward about waiting if you only care about the guide when the idea is stretched all the way rather than applied when convenient(why pirate instead of wait = why pay instead of wait), which is what I would presume to be the case otherwise you would have the guide be released instantly and patrons only pay to support, which isn't happening because they pay to get it early because they dont want to wait and you know this fully well so dont bullshit. I respect the hustle and was just pointing out what I thought was funny but I can't respect you saying why not just wait 7 days when you have a big $2 pay for guide button on patreon to profit off of all those that can't wait, which again is fair but being annoyed at piracy to skip wait vs paying to skip wait is about money not respect.

I'm not antagonising you I would love to pull 300 a month for making guide too it is sick honestly, I will wait peacefully for your guide which is very well put together btw.
I edited it because I realized I didn't say all I wanted to say.
Typing fast, you know...

Oct 15, 2017
But where do you get that premise from? Posting on this site isn’t the same as condoning pirate sharing of the game, and it certainly isn’t the same as "not really caring that people are pirating $10 off the person who is the reason he makes money". If anything it sounds like you’re projecting.
Projecting? I willfully came here and pressed DOWNLOAD and have discussed how I have done so, of course I do not care that I'm pirating off eva much the same as most here I would presume especially all those that just download and don't speak in the thread. It's not projection if its fully out in the open.

The stealing rabbit hole runs deep, just look at all the traced scenes in gggb, even eva pirates

4.60 star(s) 313 Votes