doctor13

Oct 13, 2018
Hi there ... Any body knows what is the graphic software made these Characters of game ? (what is the name of Graphic software) thanks . it is not hand made for your information.
Pretty sure it is hand drawn using a tablet. Software is probably Photoshop or Illustrator.

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
Any help downloaded the Mac version but I keep getting an error when Alison introduces Cherry at the bar

Other than that enjoying the game so far. I hate Jeremy though XD. Kinda sucks cuz if this game is like the last one you will probably be able to end up with one romance partner and I cant decide who I like. I feel like there might be a Holly, Ian, and Lena threesome maybe. But I like Holly, Lena, and Alison so far. As much as I would want Ian and Lena or Ian and Holly. A Holly/Lena and Ian/Alison or Ian and anybody would be a good ending. Or Lena with any girl would be nice. I would like the option to only play as one or the other character so I could just focus on all the paths for a specific character Love me some lesbian action lol. Cant wait for more.

Last edited:

riot21

Aug 11, 2019
Any help downloaded the Mac version but I keep getting an error when Alison introduces Cherry at the bar
Are you playing off saves from a previous version? You need to start a new game if you are due to changes Eva made to chapter 1

Deleted member 1044747

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
I'm really liking Our Red String so far.

What baffled me, though, was the scene in which Louise asked Lena to spend the night with her.

First off, this gave me an intense "Ashley's dad deja vu" and secondly, it came out of nowhere.

Ashley's dad had "comprehensible" reasons:
His wife had just left him, he had been unemployed for a year, he was obviously depressive.

Louise on the other hand seems like a normal, grounded girl - and just because her new boyfriend had different plans for the weekend, she's all in tears and asks Lena to spend the night with her?

I found that hard to believe.

Last edited:
Reactions: zOrg5

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
I'm really liking Our Red String so far.

What baffled me, though, was the scene in which Louise asked Lena to spend the night with her.

First off, this gave me an intense 'Ashley's dad deja vu' and secondly, it came out of nowhere.

Ashley's dad had "comprehensible" reasons:
His wife had just left him, he had been unemployed for a year, he was obviously depressive.

Louise on the other hand seems like a normal, grounded girl - and just because her new boyfriend had different plans for the weekend, she's all in tears and asks Lena to spend the night with her?

I found that hard to believe.
Maybe Louise is just a very mentally fragile person and any little thing that goes bad makes her desperate to seek out comfort from those she's close to

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
That new guy who's actually decent and not a creep and has just entered Lena's life sounds like Ian to me lol
I know, but i want a new guy :D
Ian has Holly, Alison and Cherry why can't Lena also have a few good guys :D

btw guys, what do you think...are Ian & Lena gonna have sex in 0.3? :)

Last edited:
Reactions: mehGusta
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes