Brickman

May 26, 2017
I like that in Eva's games you don't get hit with a game over screen and that there's no "right" choices. Most games you pick a choice to see if it's the right one and if not you reload and choose again. With Eva's games you're able to pick a choice and stick with it. I'll disagree with seeing Eva's pov in GGGB though tbh. To me, part of what turned me on about that was not getting to see the ins and outs of Eva's character, but knowing it's happening behind the scenes and seeing little snippets of it. To me, having Ashley and thus the player seeing Eva being corrupted via seeing her giving a bj in a video sent to Tyrone is way hotter than getting the entire scene from Eva's POV. That's just my opinion though.
You're totally right about it being exciting watching Eva corrupted in the shadows, getting glimpses here and there. There's space for that in ORS like with Jeremy and Alison I think for example, but you can get that AND a second protagonist to play from a POV that kind of scenes too. I don't know in my opinion ORS has the best of both worlds and potential for a ton of cool scenarios, maybe even more than GGGB

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
You're totally right about it being exciting watching Eva corrupted in the shadows, getting glimpses here and there. There's space for that in ORS like with Jeremy and Alison I think for example, but you can get that AND a second protagonist to play from a POV that kind of scenes too. I don't know in my opinion ORS has the best of both worlds and potential for a ton of cool scenarios, maybe even more than GGGB
Yeah, I think it'll be like that for Alison and Jeremy definitely. If you're talking about having both the sneak peak of corruption and then the pov then I can get behind that.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
You know, I would really like to read Eva's thoughts in GGGB as she gets corrupted. Because from Ashley's perspective, she dives full speed, without holding back. At least in Ashley's case, you can act bitchy and a bit mischievous right from the start (flirting with Dave, sending photos to Jack, blatantly asking Eric to buy a dress for a party) so you can kinda see it how this girl could go that far. In Eva's case, you only see her one side, that of a normal, a bit too prim and proper girl (jealous if you talk about Dave in a flirty manner, bitchy to the "mean baddie" Jess) but as soon as she gets tempted with Jack, she can't resist. And even if she shows a bit of remorse a day later when Ash calls her out, instead of slowing down she chooses to double down with her adventures. She does justify herself to Ash, saying that she's too young to let go of her freedoms. But considering that she's not single and she has Dave as a boyfriend (who she's lucky to have, according to herself), it feels a bit like it's out of nowhere, considering her previous attitude. It would be interesting to see what triggers her to act that way and later see how she justifies her actions to herself. And it would also be interesting to see how she justifies her hatred towards Jessica, especially once she starts acting slutty. Could she learn to understand her better and forgive her? Was she jealous of Jessica's lifestyle and secretly wanted to be her bestie? Or does she have a bias against her that prevents her from accepting the similarities between them?

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
You know, I would really like to read Eva's thoughts in GGGB as she gets corrupted. Because from Ashley's perspective, she dives full speed, without holding back. At least in Ashley's case, you can act bitchy and a bit mischievous right from the start (flirting with Dave, sending photos to Jack, blatantly asking Eric to buy a dress for a party) so you can kinda see it how this girl could go that far. In Eva's case, you only see her one side, that of a normal, a bit too prim and proper girl (jealous if you talk about Dave in a flirty manner, bitchy to the "mean baddie" Jess) but as soon as she gets tempted with Jack, she can't resist. And even if she shows a bit of remorse a day later when Ash calls her out, instead of slowing down she chooses to double down with her adventures. She does justify herself to Ash, saying that she's too young to let go of her freedoms. But considering that she's not single and she has Dave as a boyfriend (who she's lucky to have, according to herself), it feels a bit like it's out of nowhere, considering her previous attitude. It would be interesting to see what triggers her to act that way and later see how she justifies her actions to herself. And it would also be interesting to see how she justifies her hatred towards Jessica, especially once she starts acting slutty. Could she learn to understand her better and forgive her? Was she jealous of Jessica's lifestyle and secretly wanted to be her bestie? Or does she have a bias against her that prevents her from accepting the similarities between them?
It's a good point, because we don't see it, doesn't mean a person doesn't have a story.

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
Quite a step forward with the artwork even the expressions here and there hit the nail. To bad the body language doesn't follow. Throws me off a little, Could be just me.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Kiss scene...

Lena: i don't know how long the moment lasted, but for the duration of it i kind of lost sight of everything else in my surroundings :love:

1.PNG

Oh Lena stop it, you adorable softie :giggle:
I think it's time for good things to happen in you life :)

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Kiss scene...

Lena: i don't know how long the moment lasted, but for the duration of it i kind of lost sight of everything else in my surroundings :love:

Oh Lena stop it, you adorable softie :giggle:
I think it's time for good things to happen in you life :)
Doubtful

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
I don't remember exactly what she said, but I do remember in one playthrough you actually do get a little insight into why Eva went down that road.

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
i think this is because eva always regretted being timid and envied jess for it. she was even more surprised when dave noticed her instead of jess, to which she knew jess also liked dave, and was overjoyed to have him (hence why she feels lucky, starts to hate jess since she is her rival and why jess also doesn't like eva since she believes eva doesn't really loves dave). yet she never left being timid. now ashley shows that she is becoming how eva always wished to be, she starts to feel inadequate. because ash never disliked jess, she is introduced to jack and in turn late also tyrone. through your choices then, eva gets the chance to become the slut she always wanted to be, either with jack in the gym, jacob at the disco or tyrone at the pool party. it's like she only waited for someone to guide her, but she couldn't ask jess, so ash had do it.

in short: eva sees in jess what she wants to be and hates her for it. dave is the only triumph she herself had over jess. and therefore takes the very first chance you allow her to get, to become what she wanted

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
i think this is because eva always regretted being timid and envied jess for it. she was even more surprised when dave noticed her instead of jess, to which she knew jess also liked dave, and was overjoyed to have him (hence why she feels lucky, starts to hate jess since she is her rival and why jess also doesn't like eva since she believes eva doesn't really loves dave). yet she never left being timid. now ashley shows that she is becoming how eva always wished to be, she starts to feel inadequate. because ash never disliked jess, she is introduced to jack and in turn late also tyrone. through your choices then, eva gets the chance to become the slut she always wanted to be, either with jack in the gym, jacob at the disco or tyrone at the pool party. it's like she only waited for someone to guide her, but she couldn't ask jess, so ash had do it.

in short: eva sees in jess what she wants to be and hates her for it. dave is the only triumph she herself had over jess. and therefore takes the very first chance you allow her to get, to become what she wanted
So Jessica was right all this time, Eva is an hypocrite.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017

What puzzles me, is how easy it is for Eva to disregard Dave and overcome her timid nature to get what she wants. Being a slut would be very out of Eva's comfort zone since it would require actions she's not used to doing. Hmm, now that I think about it, it kind of makes sense why she gets so easily addicted to drugs. They help her feel brave and allow her to do crazy things carelessly. However, what I don't get is why she likes to hang out with gangsters so much to the point where she starts dealing for them. Jess for example never even thinks about hanging out with them. She does give head to one for a dose but that was pure business. It feels like Eva genuinely has a blast in their company and it's hard for me to imagine where it's coming from, even if she was jealous of Jessica's lifestyle. So there's gotta be something else.

yiyoiyi

Nov 24, 2017
I'm so glad we could set up Cherry and Perry. Also I hope there is more holly content in the next update, we barely even saw her this time

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
I'm so glad we could set up Cherry and Perry. Also I hope there is more holly content in the next update, we barely even saw her this time
I took Cherry for myself. I'm planning on setting up Perry with Emma as he has a crush on her anyway

evan63

Oct 20, 2018
I get an error everytime im at the scene with Cherry
1589847751801.png
I literally can't see Cherry in game, anyone knows whats happening?

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes