BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
:love:.i hope a kiss in the next update.this new scene will be in 0.3 or there is a new 0.2 with it? :unsure:
Do not confuse the release version (build) with Chapters. The scene will be in Chapter 2, but it will be added with the release of v0.3.

Now, for me, I'm afraid that once Louise realizes what a douche Jeremy is, she's going to start demanding Lena's attention. And I hope there's a way to "corrupt" Louise so that she learns how to have fun on her own, without constantly clinging to people she likes. I feel like, as of now, she doesn't have anybody in her life other than Lena and Jeremy and that's why she's so needy. She doesn't understand why Jeremy would choose to hang out with his buddies because she doesn't have any other friends of her own and that's quite sad. Even Perry has Wade and Emma apart from Ian. On the bright side, if you're in a good relationship with Stan, at least Lena suggests for him to start hanging out with her and Louise, so I hope Louise can have another person to talk to and I'm sure he'd be very happy to have her attention. And if there's indeed a corruption route, maybe introduce her to Ivy in their girls' night out, that can provide a lot of funny moments and interesting developments. Or introduce her to Ian and Perry. Once she gets to know them as well, I'm sure she'll understand how important it is to spread attention among multiple friends and not just focus on one particular person. Or even better, introduce her to Holly sometime later in the game. I'm not sure they'll have a lot in common but Holly will definitely be happy to have another friend.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Chapter 3 news

I've been hard at work on Chapter 3 and I'd say I'm done with about 50%, maybe a bit more, of the script. I'm exploring some more character interactions, some that began in previous chapters and a few that had to wait for their moment.

I'm finding that writing for ORS is much harder than for GGGB. While GGGB was pretty straightforward and the focus was always on Ashley and her desires, this time every character has a defined backstory and personality and they interact between themselves too, not just with the playable characters. I'm really happy with the nuance, depth and attention to detail I'm putting into this, and I'm already very engaged with these characters, but writing them requires a level of thought and work that was not present in GGGB.

GGGB had it's moments like that, and those were one of the moments I enjoyed writing the most: a few that immediately come to mind are the scene where Jess tells Ash about her feelings for Dave, or when we discover Jack's past, or when Eric tells about his adventure in Somalia. I feel every character interaction in ORS is like that so far, and it's great, but taxing to write! I don't want to rush things, since quality takes time, and you've seen I'm not too willing to cut corners (the extra effort I'm putting in the mechanics and visuals of the narrative mini-games like drawing, writing songs and Ian's book, the fights, pool, etc).

My plan is to release Chapter 3 at the end of the month as I always do, but maybe I will be just a bit late. In any case, I feel there will be some scenes you'll love in this one, as well as some more teasing for plot-lines that are slowly developing and will get their pay-off in due time.

Stay tuned!

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Do not confuse the release version (build) with Chapters. The scene will be in Chapter 2, but it will be added with the release of v0.3.

Now, for me, I'm afraid that once Louise realizes what a douche Jeremy is, she's going to start demanding Lena's attention. And I hope there's a way to "corrupt" Louise so that she learns how to have fun on her own, without constantly clinging to people she likes. I feel like, as of now, she doesn't have anybody in her life other than Lena and Jeremy and that's why she's so needy. She doesn't understand why Jeremy would choose to hang out with his buddies because she doesn't have any other friends of her own and that's quite sad. Even Perry has Wade and Emma apart from Ian. On the bright side, if you're in a good relationship with Stan, at least Lena suggests for him to start hanging out with her and Louise, so I hope Louise can have another person to talk to and I'm sure he'd be very happy to have her attention. And if there's indeed a corruption route, maybe introduce her to Ivy in their girls' night out, that can provide a lot of funny moments and interesting developments. Or introduce her to Ian and Perry. Once she gets to know them as well, I'm sure she'll understand how important it is to spread attention among multiple friends and not just focus on one particular person. Or even better, introduce her to Holly sometime later in the game. I'm not sure they'll have a lot in common but Holly will definitely be happy to have another friend.
Would be so interesting to see how Louise would turn out after setting up a meeting with her and Ivy.

riot21

Aug 11, 2019
if i'm perfectly honest, i never did keep saves (except quicksaves) in GGGB and i don't intend to do it in ORS, too. there is just too much variation, for me to get ever bored replaying from scratch. so, evakiss revisiting old content and adding new, is something i didn't knew i really would want!
I'm the same, I probably replay GGGB a few times a week tbh. Couldn't believe how many different outcomes there can be.

D

Deleted member 305956

Now, for me, I'm afraid that once Louise realizes what a douche Jeremy is, she's going to start demanding Lena's attention. And I hope there's a way to "corrupt" Louise so that she learns how to have fun on her own, without constantly clinging to people she likes.
Or choose romantic route with Louise as Lena and form a romantic and/or sexual relationship with her depending on your choices.

GGGB has great same sex romances for Ashley if you pursue them and i think Lena wll have her pick of girls alongside guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: J1215 and Tallyhoe

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I wonder if Eva Kiss has any anonymous social media or discord for interaction with the community. Or is she getting feedback only via Patreon? What's her stance on it? Does she not want to interact? I doubt she has any time with the amount of time it takes to create games but still.

Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
I wonder if Eva Kiss has any anonymous social media or discord for interaction with the community. Or is she getting feedback only via Patreon? What's her stance on it? Does she not want to interact? I doubt she has any time with the amount of time it takes to create games but still.
I've seen screenshots she's posted of her computer screen showing her progress, where you can see she has an open tab on her browser for F95zone, so I think she might occasionally check this thread out without commenting. Other than that, I don't know how she interacts outside of her Patreon.

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
Why is everyone assuming that Louise's boyfriend is Jeremy?I think it's too obvious, maybe her boyfriend is a new side character that hasn't been introduced yet like Cherry, she came out of the blue or maybe it's Robert because I remember him saying something like going out with the guys or something like that.

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
Why is everyone assuming that Louise's boyfriend is Jeremy?I think it's too obvious, maybe her boyfriend is a new side character that hasn't been introduced yet like Cherry, she came out of the blue or maybe it's Robert because I remember him saying something like going out with the guys or something like that.
because it's easier to fill the blanks with what we already know and it fits the narrative. but yeah, considering how evakiss near instantly debunked the theory that ian and axel's connection would be gillian, i can totally imagine that it's gonna be a new character for louise's bf, too. mainly because i'd like some more characters, but also because i can't really picture jeremy letting himself "tie down" into an relationship. that's just not his style.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Don't quote me but if I am not mistaken, she mentioned something like a discord, but I am not sure...

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
because it's easier to fill the blanks with what we already know and it fits the narrative. but yeah, considering how evakiss near instantly debunked the theory that ian and axel's connection would be gillian, i can totally imagine that it's gonna be a new character for louise's bf, too. mainly because i'd like some more characters, but also because i can't really picture jeremy letting himself "tie down" into an relationship. that's just not his style.
exactly first it's not Jeremy's style the man is a player and second it's too easy even if he fits the role perfectly, just like the connection between Ian and Axel everyone thought it's Gillian but as EvaKiss said it's not so my bet is on a new side character.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
It's elementary, my dear Watson. It's "too obvious" because it's supposed to be this way for us to connect the dots.
1) The first hint at Jeremy being Louise's "boyfriend" is that on Sunday, while hanging out with Ian and Perry, Jeremy says "And there's this girl I've been dating for a while, too... You could say I have my hands full, haha". And that girl is not Ivy.

2) When Lena comes home Monday night, Louise says "I wanted to see him so badly yesterday (Sunday)... But he told me he couldn't meet me because he had to see his guy friends!".

3) Finally, on Thursday, Jeremy says, right after talking to Ivy, "I have to meet this girl (Louise) first... She's been giving me shit lately, saying I don't pay attention to her. So I need to have a dinner with her and smooth things out."

After all this, it's hardly a mystery. Do you know about the term "Chekhov's gun"? You don't tell about something if that something is not going to be relevant later.
IF Louise's boyfriend is not Jeremy, then it's a completely different person (if you bring Robert home, Louise doesn't act like she knows him) who has his own friends we don't know about. So, if that's the case, we are never going to see him or his friends (because it's gonna be too crowded), effectively turning that boyfriend into a plot device that's going to kickstart Louise and Lena's relationship. And if Louise is not that girl that Jeremy is talking about, I don't see why he goes into details, saying that she's too demanding. He could simply say that he's gonna be late because he has another girl to hook-up with and that's it. But because we have all these extra details, they are going to be important. EvaKiss is not going to set up all that and then just write it all differently just to subvert expectations. Game of Thrones season 8 tried to subvert expectations for the sake of it. And she hates this shit.

Last edited:

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Or choose romantic route with Louise as Lena and form a romantic and/or sexual relationship with her depending on your choices.

GGGB has great same sex romances for Ashley if you pursue them and i think Lena wll have her pick of girls alongside guys.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Big Zeta

Sep 3, 2018
Why is it labeled 'final', if it ends abruptly in the middle of nowhere? I played the Android version and it ended right after the sex scene with Alison, without any further development in characters' relationships, not to mention climax or denouement. It's far too early to be anything more than beta..

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Why is it labeled 'final', if it ends abruptly in the middle of nowhere? I played the Android version and it ended right after the sex scene with Alison, without any further development in characters' relationships, not to mention climax or denouement. It's far too early to be anything more than beta..
The final means that at this stage 0.2 is polished, without bugs. The updates come out in 3 stages: Alpha, Beta and Final.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes