DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
To be fair, Cindy has great physique, but she has done nothing remotely athletic. Lena with her advanced pole dancing classes is also at 6, so by Eva Kiss' logic, only Ivy should be 7+. Also, Cindy has been on the slow side figuring things out by herself, like the scene in Chapter 1, when she didn't realize Perry doesn't have a stutter when he sings.
So who have physique above 7? nobody? pointless.

Wits is not only intelligence, it is also creativity and awareness. Cindy can miss some obvious things and lacks a passion in het life (in the beginning of the game).
Ok I accept 6 for wits but stats for athletics is pretty stupid.
Nobody have 7+ for physique when Cindy/Lena must have at least 7 and Ivy/Jeremy/Axel all above 8, Wade is out of shape but no way he's at same level as Perry.

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
I wouldn't take it too serious. It is just what EvaKiss feels about her characters. The whole point of this cards is just to keep you from noticing there hasn't been a 'weekly' status update last week :sneaky:
Last update was exactly 3 months ago and still no data for the new one, looks like we have long wait in front of us

• Sad
Reactions: jduk

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
This would be my first update since I became interested in this game. Does the developer EVA KISS announce the update a few days in advance or do they mostly appear spontaneously and unannounced?

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
If so, then I agree. I can almost guarantee at this point Stan has a dirtier mind than any character. Maybe Seymour has something hidden but we don't know definitively yet.
I don't think he's got a dirtier mind. A (proverbially) healthy libido + scant social skills, poor impulse control [or weak boundary detector] and zero sex appeal simply make for a peeping perv cocktail. Adjust a few of those factors and he might be closer to what we'd consider a normal human who doesn't covertly skeet all over his roommate's rug while she's getting cornholed by her bf.

There's really no evidence so far that any fantasies in his mind are particularly dirtier than average. He's currently just a hopeless virgin who if it weren't for spying would see no action at all. It's not like he's wearing Lena's fishnets with a noose around his neck while getting off.

That's not to say that all those years of built-up involuntary sexual repression won't manifest in some stranger kinks, but other than being simp-fodder, we haven't seen them yet if they're there.

Last edited:

ntrnar

Jul 21, 2017
I guess October sounds like a realistic date.
Eva has literally stated that the aim is for no later than the end of September and she is aiming for sooner than this. Average since about 0.6 has been 90 days which would work out to a couple days ago. I suspect this update with take about 120ish days which would put us near the end of September

I expect we will hear more from Eva either on Monday or next week at the end of month where we will be able to tell when we are going to see this update

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I wouldn't exactly say that Wade has charm, either. I mean, something drew Cindy to him, but whatever that is isn't really there anymore. I mean, I can believe Wade used to be charismatic, and I'm not saying he has no charisma, just that it seems a little high IMO.
I think whatever charm he has is still there, lying dormant, under a curtain of jaded bitterness. Something happened off-screen between high-school and now to make him that way, or potentially something built up he's been dealing with since childhood which eventually got the better of him.

We aren't merely the sum of what we present to the world at the moment and the potential is often there to present in an entirely different way once we get past our blockers.

Last edited:

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Does the developer EVA KISS announce the update a few days in advance or do they mostly appear spontaneously and unannounced?
She gives estimates when it will come out, generally a few days in advance. The game is released immediately when it is finished.

Last edited:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
status report 5.png

Hi everybody,
These status reports haven't been too consistent lately, but at least I can assure you work on Chapter 9 is not stopping. I'm tackling the writing bit by bit, trying to portray in the most entertaining way possible the ideas I have in mind for this part of the story. I'm hitting some difficult spots, but when that happens I switch to working on the art for a while, editing the pictures the colorist has been sending me. After 8 chapters I think I've finally found the techniques that better suit this art-style, and I'm pretty happy with how the illustrations are turning out! I wish I could show you some, but you'll have to wait until the chapter releases...
I've also been working with the programmer and I'm happy to say that we finally have implemented a scene gallery! It was about time... And an official Android port is almost here, too, which was long overdue as well! I'm also really happy with some of the upgrades we've made to the UI, they are simple things but to me it makes a lot of difference, like adding animation to the phone menu, fixing the frame rates of stat pop-ups and making the stats quick-view bar visible at all times if you so chose.

gallery.jpg

Again, thank you for all your patience, this Summer is being rather chaotic but my focus is set on making the best possible update, as always. I hope these character cards I came up with serve as a small entertainment while you wait, and I'll get back to you with more news soon!

----

Tallyhoe

Feb 21, 2019
View attachment 1365886

Hi everybody,
These status reports haven't been too consistent lately, but at least I can assure you work on Chapter 9 is not stopping. I'm tackling the writing bit by bit, trying to portray in the most entertaining way possible the ideas I have in mind for this part of the story. I'm hitting some difficult spots, but when that happens I switch to working on the art for a while, editing the pictures the colorist has been sending me. After 8 chapters I think I've finally found the techniques that better suit this art-style, and I'm pretty happy with how the illustrations are turning out! I wish I could show you some, but you'll have to wait until the chapter releases...
I've also been working with the programmer and I'm happy to say that we finally have implemented a scene gallery! It was about time... And an official Android port is almost here, too, which was long overdue as well! I'm also really happy with some of the upgrades we've made to the UI, they are simple things but to me it makes a lot of difference, like adding animation to the phone menu, fixing the frame rates of stat pop-ups and making the stats quick-view bar visible at all times if you so chose.

View attachment 1365887

Again, thank you for all your patience, this Summer is being rather chaotic but my focus is set on making the best possible update, as always. I hope these character cards I came up with serve as a small entertainment while you wait, and I'll get back to you with more news soon!

----
Yep. Definitely October.

She usually teases and hypes with sneak peek 2 weeks before each release and before that she would say she's wrapping up, for another 2 weeks. So that's a month in total.

It's the end of August now and if she still say 'bit by bit', it's taking longer than a month for sure.
Not that there is any problem with that though, Eva always makes it worth waiting for.

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
No. But my immediate thoughts from the thumbnail were "I can see why production is more than a little behind." I was honestly excited for Lena's brand-spanking-new upgrade. :(

Bootyful photo regardless, though. Model is actually prettier than any of the girls in the game (for my taste).

I see she's met Billy, too. (Content warning).
Wasn't it an Axel-Lena photo?

Reactions: FugginDamaged

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Yep. Definitely October.

She usually teases and hypes with sneak peek 2 weeks before each release and before that she would say she's wrapping up, for another 2 weeks. So that's a month in total.

It's the end of August now and if she still say 'bit by bit', it's taking longer than a month for sure.
Not that there is any problem with that though, Eva always makes it worth waiting for.
Its been over 2 months now so I'm getting itchy for v0.9, She does indeed make it worth waiting for. Even if I was disappointed with 0.8, I have faith that 0.9 will be juicy.

herrzimm1

Jun 11, 2020
There you go again with this nonsense demand that people stop demanding things. Who made you the content police here?

Obviously Eva will make what she decides to, but this is a discussion forum, the point of interacting here is to discuss the content in the game and its potential future.

I don't get why you are so adamant that people beleive their word has actual weight here to change the game in any way, I have never seen another poster that came to a discussion forum to discourage discussion like this.

Just stop fucking D-E-M-A-N-D-I-N-G IT and simply ASK , and I will stop bitching about it!

WHY is that so fucking hard to understand? Seriously, WHY! Stop demanding. It is that simple. Just ASK nicely if it is possible to consider, or if there are any plans for the content to be added later.

You get more flies with honey than vinegar, and nothing is more bitter than DEMANDING content.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Just stop fucking D-E-M-A-N-D-I-N-G IT and simply ASK , and I will stop bitching about it!

WHY is that so fucking hard to understand? Seriously, WHY! Stop demanding. It is that simple. Just ASK nicely if it is possible to consider, or if there are any plans for the content to be added later.

You get more flies with honey than vinegar, and nothing is more bitter than DEMANDING content.
Because you are comitting to this concept of demand like it has any bearing whatsoever. It's a completely semantic argument you are sparking about the way pepople speak here.
There is literally no issue with the way people post, Eva is an adult and perfectly capable of making her own decisions and deciding what comments to pay note to, even if she did come to this site to lurk.

It's really weird that you even feel like bothering to address it, uncouth people will keep writing their comments bluntly and those that make whatever distinction between demanding and asking, that you subscribe to, ever pay any mind to it.

Let people have fun with whatever requests or demands they have and discuss the proper topic of the thread, the game.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes