herrzimm1

Jun 11, 2020
I think EVA will remaster the game and will add more animations

Hopefully any "remaster" attempt will hold off until we get close to a "final update". I mean, yeah, I wouldn't mind a few additional animations here and there. But if Eva is still considering "alterations" to characters, I would like to at least get those alterations and overall story-lines out of the way first. Then when you attempt a 'remastered' version, you can also have a steady "design scheme" included with "animations" or "mechanics" from start to finish.

Also, it allows for any possible "mod" efforts to be worked out properly too.

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
In the future, it might be interesting to try and play the game keeping the stats that Ian and Lena's cards show. It would probably lead towards a rather balanced route... if I'm not mistaken, I was able to reach a higher level of lust already with Lena. And also I made her train a lot at the pole dancing gym... :cool:
Interesting to see also the other characters cards, it can be a small hint about the future plot... :unsure:

niek07

Jul 23, 2019
This card seems right to me. You can always nitpick and say one stat should be higher or lower, but these stats make sense to me.

Reactions: jduk

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
My bet are: Cindy is Leo, Axel Aries, Louise Piscis, Jeremy Sagitarius, Holly Geminis and Ivy Virgo.

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
My bet are: Cindy is Leo, Axel Aries, Louise Piscis, Jeremy Sagitarius, Holly Geminis and Ivy Virgo.
Tauro are considered to be lazy, stubborn and boring people so it fits Wade personality

Ivy will probably be fire or air sign i think, or an extrovert scorpio...

Holly earth or water sign...

Last edited by a moderator:

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
No, please don't.
I like having the choice of dominating a character or not (depending on how the player is playing the MC, seeing as dom/sub is clearly being written into it) - that's what makes the game so enjoyable and versatile. I doubt bdsm scenes will be forced on the player, but having a choice to take that action or skip over it means more people are happy.
I don't see why anyone wouldn't want it included when you can just avoid making the choice if it isn't to your taste.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
I know Eva probably wants to balance it out, but I dunno... doesn't 6 seem a little bit too high for Wade's charisma? At least as he is now. :unsure:
That's my first thought. He seemed way too quiet in a lot of the conversations. I always pictured him as the silent, good looking friend in the group.

I'm guessing depending on how you look at it, it's part of his charm hence why Eva thinks he has high charisma? Idk.

Reactions: Zedire

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
That's my first thought. He seemed way too quiet in a lot of the conversations. I always pictured him as the silent, good looking friend in the group.

I'm guessing depending on how you look at it, it's part of his charm hence why Eva thinks he has high charisma? Idk.
I wouldn't exactly say that Wade has charm, either. I mean, something drew Cindy to him, but whatever that is isn't really there anymore. I mean, I can believe Wade used to be charismatic, and I'm not saying he has no charisma, just that it seems a little high IMO.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes