niek07

Jul 23, 2019

Perry is, surprisingly enough, a Pisces. He has a very high Lust but he hasn't managed to focus that energy properly... yet. Are you helping him out or are you stealing away any chance of success he's got?
I would have expected more wits for Perry. He is a painter and his surname is Vermeer. I thought Eva choose this name because of Johannes Vermeer the Dutch painter who painted the Girl with a Pearl. Anf if Perry has 8 Lust, Jeremy and Ivy have 99?

Nov 15, 2020
I guess the game's lust stat could either indicate how sexually confident, outgoing and active the characters are, or simply how horny they are. If Perry's lust is an 8, I'll definitely consider it as the latter from now on :LOL:

Reactions: KDXvd and pavlogrk

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I would have expected more wits for Perry. He is a painter and his surname is Vermeer. I thought Eva choose this name because of Johannes Vermeer the Dutch painter who painted the Girl with a Pearl. Anf if Perry has 8 Lust, Jeremy and Ivy have 99?
Perry has lust 8 because he has been fucking since he was president of USA the bil klinton,Ιan has lust 5 with the dick and 25 from the ass :KEK:

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
nobody notice that our favorites characters have electric last names??? ;)
I considered them more as names of famous people. Physicists Watt (Ian), Faraday (Lena) and Feynman (Ivy). Painters Gainsborough (Cindy), van Dyke (Ed) and Vermeer (Perry). Regisseur Bergman (Alison), Linguist Korzybski (Stan).
And of course Coxlong ( ).

Last edited:

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
So its gonna be a 3 months release schedule now from the two what she said it will be from monthly updates that was, nice this is the path that every dev is taking.... lovley....

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
So its gonna be a 3 months release schedule now from the two what she said it will be from monthly updates that was, nice this is the path that every dev is taking.... lovley....
Well considering the fact that new routes get added (+content) while existing routes get fleshed out and further intertwine with other routes (+content), and our choices create new story branches or events (+content), expecting the game development time not to increase to some extent over time is just being unrealistic.
Temper your expectations and just be happy that at the end of the day you're getting a game that is damn good quality, and for free. I'd say that's worth waiting a little longer for.
we expect the new update till the end of this month.
Pretty sure the next update is coming out in September, unless I missed something. :unsure:

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Do you think the story will continue to relate only to Ian & Lena or will we be able to experience the story from the point of view of one of the others from time to time?

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
From my view the story is about Lena and Ian but we watch the story of others characters from other points of view like Mobile phones, pictures, social media and these kind of things.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Do you think the story will continue to relate only to Ian & Lena or will we be able to experience the story from the point of view of one of the others from time to time?
Personally I think it will stay in Ian and Lena's POV.

Pede rasta 1

Dec 28, 2019
I considered them more as names of famous people. Physicists Watt (Ian), Faraday (Lena) and Feynman (Ivy). Painters Gainsborough (Cindy), van Dyke (Ed) and Vermeer (Perry). Regisseur Bergman (Alison), Linguist Korzybski (Stan).
And of course Coxlong ( ).
is somethink begin those surnames , maybe a code, conspiracy!!!! we should to revealate it :O

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

Perry is, surprisingly enough, a Pisces. He has a very high Lust but he hasn't managed to focus that energy properly... yet. Are you helping him out or are you stealing away any chance of success he's got?
i want to know Stan 99 of lust :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
The gang? Well, yeah. Hate to admit it, but the game appeared to be a case of "All Hispanic characters are gang-members", so not much of a leg to stand on. Think that the intention was to represent a "local community" more than imply "all ... are thugs" concept. But, yeah, like I said... kind of hard to miss that one and haven't got a leg to stand on.
You know that Eva Kiss is from Spain and therefore Hispanic, right? It might be stereotypical of some South-American drug cartels, but one would need to be completely ignorant to use that as an example of racism. And the thing with stereotypes... they are still true for a lot of people. So, avoiding them in your writing at all costs would also be pretty unrealistic. As long as stereotypes are mixed with other interesting character details, I think they are totally justified. Hell, every character that is ever written falls into some sort of stereotype: Shy "Ugly Duckling" who is totally hot under the glasses, a geek, a mean boss, a bitchy wife, an asshole/pathetic husband (choose your favorite), a "cool athletic rich dude", etc, etc... It's how you write them that makes or breaks their individual stories. Cindy is your typical "spoiled brat princess" stereotype, but she's also so much more than this, to the point that everyone voted her to be the top #1 girl of the ORS cast. And that "It wasn't me" roast of Jeremy by Ian and the gang was a hilarious moment that instantly increased the depth of their friendship and made Jeremy feel more human, too, compared to Tyrone who was mostly a plot device for Ash to become more famous in addition to being there for a BBC kink with 0 personality.
about the gallery ... is she going to integrate the JDmod in the game or make her own ?
No JDMOD. Lara (aka Pilot Lara), one of the mods on Discord, has been developing the gallery for Eva from scratch, and I think Eva also hired a freelance programmer to handle some of the more technical sides of things as well (like new menus probably).

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes