dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
That's my first thought. He seemed way too quiet in a lot of the conversations. I always pictured him as the silent, good looking friend in the group.

I'm guessing depending on how you look at it, it's part of his charm hence why Eva thinks he has high charisma? Idk.
Don't u guy read bio of the character in the game

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Lust is probably how dirty minded someone is... I guess our boy Stan hits the roof in lust... Ivy is probably very high too...
If so, then I agree. I can almost guarantee at this point Stan has a dirtier mind than any character. Maybe Seymour has something hidden but we don't know definitively yet.

Reactions: jduk

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Domestic violence includes sexual violence (as well as physical and psychological). It's any violence within the home, or between a domestic couple
I believe jduk is meaning slapping, because believe it or not some people actually are into that. Think facial abuse or something along those lines where slapping is pretty prevalent in their videos. However, knowing jduk you can never be too sure

Reactions: jduk

BigSexy57

Apr 13, 2019
sorry for interrupting so inspired discussions. me did not check it for a while. any info about what ammount of moths will take to create 2-3 new scenes? i mean when 0.9 will arrive, aproximately? am not waiting for it. too small portions of content tooks more and more time in this project. am just curious about how slow it could be this time to provide how little of content. ))

herrzimm1

Jun 11, 2020
Sigh, and the demands keep coming.

How about this: If Eva wants to do it, then let her do it. If it isn't what you wanted, then look around for something that has it. If Eva doesn't want to do it, then don't demand she does it just because YOU want it. Again, go look around for something that has it.

Maybe it would be NICE to see what Eva has originally planned out BEFORE trying to influence the content involved? Ever think about that option? You may never know. Eva MIGHT have it planned further down the road and you can get to it. But trying to reach the content before Eva has plans for it can result in making too many mistakes along the way and basically ruin whatever Eva had originally planned all along.

Sorry, but whatever YOU are looking for in a game? Well, there are enough OTHER projects to keep you busy while Eva works on what Eva WANTS to work on.

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
sorry for interrupting so inspired discussions. me did not check it for a while. any info about what ammount of moths will take to create 2-3 new scenes? i mean when 0.9 will arrive, aproximately? am not waiting for it. too small portions of content tooks more and more time in this project. am just curious about how slow it could be this time to provide how little of content. ))
EvaKiss had a well deserved break, but she's back to working on the project. You'll probably see a new release sometime next month. As for the content, I think GGGB/ORS usually has a good amount of new content every release, considering the scope of the project, you'd have to play all the routes/storylines to really see all the work she does. I don't think you'll find many (If any) other devs here that works harder than EvaKiss in terms of content and keeping within the developement cycle of each release.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Sigh, and the demands keep coming.

How about this: If Eva wants to do it, then let her do it. If it isn't what you wanted, then look around for something that has it. If Eva doesn't want to do it, then don't demand she does it just because YOU want it. Again, go look around for something that has it.

Maybe it would be NICE to see what Eva has originally planned out BEFORE trying to influence the content involved? Ever think about that option? You may never know. Eva MIGHT have it planned further down the road and you can get to it. But trying to reach the content before Eva has plans for it can result in making too many mistakes along the way and basically ruin whatever Eva had originally planned all along.

Sorry, but whatever YOU are looking for in a game? Well, there are enough OTHER projects to keep you busy while Eva works on what Eva WANTS to work on.
There you go again with this nonsense demand that people stop demanding things. Who made you the content police here?

Obviously Eva will make what she decides to, but this is a discussion forum, the point of interacting here is to discuss the content in the game and its potential future.

I don't get why you are so adamant that people beleive their word has actual weight here to change the game in any way, I have never seen another poster that came to a discussion forum to discourage discussion like this.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
I like the concept but these stats are no sense. Perry 4 athletics same as Wade when he's 2 at best? Cindy 4 smart(like perry aka the dumbest) and 6 athletics when she has the best physique? Oh c'mon
To be fair, Cindy has great physique, but she has done nothing remotely athletic. Lena with her advanced pole dancing classes is also at 6, so by Eva Kiss' logic, only Ivy should be 7+. Also, Cindy has been on the slow side figuring things out by herself, like the scene in Chapter 1, when she didn't realize Perry doesn't have a stutter when he sings.

niek07

Jul 23, 2019
I like the concept but these stats are no sense. Perry 4 athletics same as Wade when he's 2 at best? Cindy 4 smart(like perry aka the dumbest) and 6 athletics when she has the best physique? Oh c'mon
Wits is not only intelligence, it is also creativity and awareness. Cindy can miss some obvious things and lacks a passion in het life (in the beginning of the game).

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes