HolyMolly

Oct 30, 2018
Idk what to think of ORS regarding the update rate tbh... I respect a lot the fact that Eva is aiming to grow trough making a more complex and polished game but at the same time I just feel like the update rate was so much better with GGGB. It was very regular, the amount of content was perfect, the quality was great. It was the perfect balance overall for a game like that.

On top of that, ORS is a game that basically try to please lot of different tastes, wich means if you are interested in only 1 or 2 character relationship and don't really care about the rest, well you just end up with almost no content for your tastes.

For example, I personnaly don't care about the male MC (even forgot his name). Well that's already half of the content in the game that is gone. Then I don't care about half of the characters evolved with Lena, I'm left with like 15% of of the total content.

That's kinda nuts, in GGGB maybe the game didn't apealed as many people (that might not even be true) but if you liked it, there was so much content even if you dissliked some characters.

May 5, 2017
Idk what to think of ORS regarding the update rate tbh... I respect a lot the fact that Eva is aiming to grow trough making a more complex and polished game but at the same time I just feel like the update rate was so much better with GGGB. It was very regular, the amount of content was perfect, the quality was great. It was the perfect balance overall for a game like that.

On top of that, ORS is a game that basically try to please lot of different tastes, wich means if you are interested in only 1 or 2 character relationship and don't really care about the rest, well you just end up with almost no content for your tastes.

For example, I personnaly don't care about the male MC (even forgot his name). Well that's already half of the content in the game that is gone. Then I don't care about half of the characters evolved with Lena, I'm left with like 15% of of the total content.

That's kinda nuts, in GGGB maybe the game didn't apealed as many people (that might not even be true) but if you liked it, there was so much content even if you dissliked some characters.
I'd have to agree with some of your statements. When you're mainly interested in a couple of characters, waiting a month as apposed to 4 is bareable. The quality is so much higher with ORS and you can't expect her to pump updates out at the same rate as before, but I feel like there should be a happy medium. Nobody wants a single scene per update, because that'll kill any and all hype for people who aren't interested in that character. On the other hand, the characters I'm personally interested in are unlikely to have any content in the next update. So it's not only a long wait, but I probably don't have anything to look forward to (just speculation based on the fact Lena is heading home for the next update). Unless EvaKiss gives you the option to just bail on your parents and there's still content back home (I doubt it).

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Yeah Jeremy isn't as hot, sharp looking as Axel, his "weapon" is his huge confidence, probably because of his height, muscular look and big dick... Women like men with high confidence, even if they are bad looking... I have seen short fat guys having chicks because of their huge confidence.
You should pair up with Ann Landers and do a sex advice column, Jduk.

ANON: "So the girl I'm seeing is so sweet and shy that I've been almost scared to approach her about sex. It's always with the lights off, always missionary, and if I ask for more, I've been afraid I'll break her. But I just found out she was going out with this really skeezy guy I knew back in high school who was into all sorts of things and now I don't know what to think."

ANN: These things take time and understanding. One, I wouldn't let your imagination go wild. If you really like this girl, have patience, approach her gently and openly when she's ready, and take the conversation slow.

JDUK: Girls like a chad that's not a little bitch. Be cocky if you don't have a big dick. Get one dildo for her mouth and strap her to a bed. Then lube her up and take her in her little asshole.

Mar 19, 2020
You should pair up with Ann Landers and do a sex advice column, Jduk.

ANON: "So the girl I'm seeing is so sweet and shy that I've been almost scared to approach her about sex. It's always with the lights off, always missionary, and if I ask for more, I've been afraid I'll break her. But I just found out she was going out with this really skeezy guy I knew back in high school who was into all sorts of things and now I don't know what to think."

ANN: These things take time and understanding. One, I wouldn't let your imagination go wild. If you really like this girl, have patience, approach her gently and openly when she's ready, and take the conversation slow.

JDUK: Girls like a chad that's not a little bitch. Be cocky if you don't have a big dick. Get one dildo for her mouth and strap her to a bed. Then lube her up and take her in her little asshole.
Nah but mate I would read sex advice like that any day of the week. Should start a blog or something

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017

well i kinda can understand your concerns, as i neither like MMA in general, nor like the mechanic of it in this game. i will make Ian win everything, because aiming lower might prevent me from scenes (but i'm still not gonna like redoing the fight till i like the outcome), or i lose outright because that might lead to a different path. i don't feel any accomplishments in winning those fights then and it's a rather tiresome ordeal whichever way it will go.

however your argument: "...if you liked (GGGB), there was so much content even if you dissliked some characters." doesn't make much sense to me. you're saying that if you liked playing as ashley, as a female MC game of this calibre you should know what content you get, it doesn't matter much that some characters you may not like.
then it's silly to say that you don't like half of the content because it's about a male MC. this game is about both female and male MCs and it's not feasible in any way to introduce a "skip one MC" option. "if you liked GGGB" has to be equal to "if you liked ORS". i don't know about you, but if over 50% of the game (since some routes are uninteresting, like you said) is not to my liking, then why would i want to play that?

yes, the time spent on each update seems to expand, but to throw out an update each month, just so every character has their chance at the rotation, will hurt the story's credibility severely.
if it's just about gimmicks and gameplay mechanics, then i say they are not needed and could shorten the updates if they were removed. but ultimately it's her baby and if she thinks this game is the best vessel to experiment with more mechanics, then she should do that. the last thing we want, is an author who doesn't like to work on their project anymore.
I'd have to agree with some of your statements. When you're mainly interested in a couple of characters, waiting a month as apposed to 4 is bareable. The quality is so much higher with ORS and you can't expect her to pump updates out at the same rate as before, but I feel like there should be a happy medium. Nobody wants a single scene per update, because that'll kill any and all hype for people who aren't interested in that character. On the other hand, the characters I'm personally interested in are unlikely to have any content in the next update. So it's not only a long wait, but I probably don't have anything to look forward to (just speculation based on the fact Lena is heading home for the next update). Unless EvaKiss gives you the option to just bail on your parents and there's still content back home (I doubt it).
nah, i'm pretty sure Lena won't be occupied by her mom for the whole update. it's probably gonna go like: mom had an accident so the family needs more money from lena. mom is gonna use that to hold onto Lena, wanting her to stay with them so she can finally play her good mother role again, totally not considering what Lena wants at all, like usual.
so you can probably choose between saying that you need to think of something, if you want to mediate, or storm of because she is holding you emotionally hostage. either way this makes Lena more desperate and gives way for more shady businesses. about time Ward shows up again.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
For Seymour I want Lena doing the photoshots and follow Seymour instructions until he thinks he have Lena in his hands, but when he try turn Lena in his "doll" (god, this is so gringe) she rejects and show that he never had control over her. And together with Emma, they take down this old capitalist pig.

Last edited:

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I can enjoy slut content, I'm just not huge on the weird mind-break maledom fantasy. I'm not really that interested in Seymour, but if there is a route with him I could explore, I would hope for a version of it where Lena in control of her desires and ambitions while letting go of her sexual worries, becoming a confident sex goddess who works and entertains Seymour for her own gains.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
View attachment 1373433

Everyone's favourite character, Robert's stats are not too impressive, like most things about him, but has a high enough Lust to show Lena a fun time, is she so chooses. He's a Scorpio, like a certain blonde girl...

-------
I lower your charisma to 4. And as a scorpion, I feel offended that this bummer has the same sign as me

Nov 15, 2020
I can enjoy slut content, I'm just not huge on the weird mind-break maledom fantasy. I'm not really that interested in Seymour, but if there is a route with him I could explore, I would hope for a version of it where Lena in control of her desires and ambitions while letting go of her sexual worries, becoming a confident sex goddess who works and entertains Seymour for her own gains.
Yeah, I very much agree on this. I don't think there's much doubt that Seymour's gradually collecting leverage over Lena, which he'll at some point take advantage of to try to get what he wants, but there's a long way from that to the mind-break cumdump content many seem to hope for. A Lena with high wits could turn out to be Seymour's equal, or she could enjoy being more submissive with him – the same way she enjoys being more dominant with others – while at the same time staying in control of the situation. Or she could decide to get involved with him in a more transactional way – she gives him what he wants, if and when she wants to, because of what Seymour offers in return (money, career opportunities, something else). I think all of those scenarios would be more interesting to play than the not particularly nuanced mind-break maledom fantasy.

Tallyhoe

Feb 21, 2019
While I understand some of you only like one of the MCs, I don't know how you can view or describe this game with only one of them.

It's the game WITH 2 MCs. Not by choice but by design. It's the core of the game that you get to live both of their lives at the same time, and sometimes view the other from the different perspectives. Their paths may or may not intertwine or overlap with each other.

You can either take it or leave it. If you've been playing as only one of the MCs and skip the other, you already missed 50% of the intended overall game content. So if you intentionally miss half the content, I don't think you should cry why so little content.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes