Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Would Ian's ex Gillian really not have a substantial role? Because having her as a character would add so much to the story (and fckedupness) which I think people will really love. But maybe that's just my messed up head talking.
As far as I recall, Eva has no plans to bring Gillian into the story as a character. I think she sees that chapter of Ian's life as behind him, and staying that way. But I think the real reason is because it would just end up being too much work, because Gillian would probably have to have - as you said - a substantial role if she was going to appear at all. A 'cameo'/brief appearance would feel pretty unsatisfying.
Gillian content would be interesting though, that's for sure! I imagine she could potentially stir up all sorts of trouble in Ian's new relationship(s), make him second-guess if he's truly over her, be a good test of his resolve, or a chance for him to take some sort of revenge if he's feeling petty.
EDIT: In fact, a Gillian route could be a great idea for a DLC, to release some time after the game is done. It would probably be fairly popular if Eva ever did decide to do that.

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
A nice addition would be a short flashback to Gillian cheating on Ian and how he found out... And with that thought, he will become cuck, or become better version of himself and never allow that again or something else... I have in mind, Ian finding out Lena, Holly, Alison or whoever has a relationship with, cheating on him and having this flashback...

Reactions: Mwanted and Budvar

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I think these are the most likely and the ones I would most like to see. Blackmail, assault, drugging etc doesn't really jibe with the tone of the game (so far).
Based on the simp/thot dynamic in the second Stan/Lena photoshoot, I could see it going in a more paypig/fin-dom direction. Unsure how it's developed last chapter since that shoot. I noped the hell out, reloaded and solo'd her SF instead since I disliked Lena's thoughts and that theme in particular. But I can see ol Stan paying Lena's rent for a once-a-month solo-show treat where he gets to fiddle with himself while filming. Potentially a gloved three-tug handjob for Christmas while Lena works a crossword puzzle with her free hand.

I'm obviously joking, I actually like his comments and ideas because they're so fucking crazy. :ROFLMAO:
Jduk's like my 3rd or 4th favorite character in ORS if you consider the forum canon. He's even got catch-phrases. [Jduk]: 'And then fuck her-'[Studio audience joins in]:"inn her liittle aaasshollle". *Crowd cheers and applauds*

Twomeier's a good side-character.

• Haha
Reactions: Echbert

Tallyhoe

Feb 21, 2019
I still think it's possible to bring Gillian back into the fray though, maybe after the fallout of Lena/Axel and/or Ian/Cindy, or maybe even right before the time skip if it will ever happen.

Would be very interesting to see how both MCs deal with their ex respectively.

magicuser007

Dec 12, 2019
minerva1.png
Character card: Minerva
Minerva is trouble, both in the good and bad sense of the word. She's gotten to her position by being smart, but she has to contend with her overwhelming and unsatisfied Lust, and she doesn't do it in the most healthy way... Are you suffering or enjoying working with her? Her zodiac sign is Leo.

jollyjoker27

Sep 4, 2020
Would Ian's ex Gillian really not have a substantial role? Because having her as a character would add so much to the story (and fckedupness) which I think people will really love. But maybe that's just my messed up head talking.

End of Chapter 9 spoiler: While Lena visits her parents, her brother shows up unexpectedly (true to his name he is obviously the sleeveless shirt + leather pants type of guy) and brings his girlfriend along (insert a certain redhead).

Chapter 12 spoiler: Lena´s brother is the MMA Tourney bossfight.

:WeSmart:

Gerson876

Jun 26, 2020
All these character cards and stats now Eva's creating, are these going change in the future updates as we play the game or they are going to stay the same?

Tallyhoe

Feb 21, 2019
why is she wasting her time with this cards, like who cares about that? o_O
Have to say here that I have to agree with the comment. What's all the point in character cards? With Ian & Lena, which you play actively, I can even understand it.
Probably couldn't give sneak peek due to unfinished stuff, without spoiler, or give away too early which will kill the hype.
But also she probably doesn't want to go radio silence too long, hence these cards.

It doesn't take that long to photoshop this card in. I can do it in 2 minutes. So no, she isn't wasting time she just wants to keep in touch and stays active on patreon.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Have to say here that I have to agree with the comment. What's all the point in character cards? With Ian & Lena, which you play actively, I can even understand it.
Because some people may be interested about having this little extra insight, and as has already been mentioned, it's "a bit of fun". I think it's mostly done for the sake of her Patrons on Patreon to have something to look at or talk about while she works on updates that take a little longer.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes