BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
The cameos I've discovered so far are the hotel employee, museum curator and the owner of the music store.
What hotel employee? Another cameo is one dude who makes Axel flee the scene after punching Robert and intimidating Lena.

This is more about relationships than slut building.
One does not exclude the other. High-level Lust homewrecker Lena feels kinda slutty already. She can already have a kink for MFM threesome, which would no doubt lead to DP at some point and even gangbang if she finds enough guys willing to treat her like a queen/dirty whore and not feel jealous about other guys being present. The game has plenty of opportunities for different playstyles, and Lena's "relationships" who are not Ian, Holly, or Louise imply that they're there to encourage Lena to take on an active slut role that isn't focused on relationships too much because all of them are casual and aren't deep enough to make you care for Robert, Mike or Seymour. Even Ivy constantly encourages Lena to enjoy her freedom by sleeping around and not bother with serious relationships.

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
I highly doubt you'll see any of that sort of thing here.

This is more about relationships than slut building.
Not so sure that ORS has little slut building... wanna hear how Lena is in my game?
She is interested in Ian but at the same time fucks with Mike (she even takes MDMA and then willingly sucks Mike's cock in a public place), sucks Jeremy's cock inside Louise's bedroom, dreams about sucking her ex boyfriend's cock, goes to a shop with sex toys with Holly and Ivy and blushes at the sight of a horse-sized dildo :rolleyes:

lcvargas

Dec 30, 2019
View attachment 1377275
Character card: Louise
Despite her looks, Louise has never been a charismatic girl. That's probably why she feels so insecure around people and in her relationships, but she has a lot of Lust to give... Her zodiac sign is Cancer.
I feel that her intelligence and athleticism should be swapped.

And it's fitting she's a Cancer 'cause she's a cancerous character. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Cacaprout123

Mark17

May 15, 2017
View attachment 1375150
Character card: Minerva
Minerva is trouble, both in the good and bad sense of the word. She's gotten to her position by being smart, but she has to contend with her overwhelming and unsatisfied Lust, and she doesn't do it in the most healthy way... Are you suffering or enjoying working with her? Her zodiac sign is Leo.
Artino...
Of course this Milf is Italian descendant.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I do not understand the point of those cards. They will not play any role in gameplay or narrative. She is releasing those cards as if those stats of the characters other than Lena or Ian have a gameplay effect. They do not.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I do not understand the point of those cards. They will not play any role in gameplay or narrative. She is releasing those cards as if those stats of the characters other than Lena or Ian have a gameplay effect. They do not.
It's just so that patrons can have something fun to read while she's working on the game. Supposed to help with the wait.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Will this game get some gangbang, incest, dp stuff anytime soon? I find crafting a real slut to be the best part of GGGB. All that relationship stuff the game is focused on is no fun.
Lena is very similar to the MC in GGGB, so yeah you'll get all that (except incest). You can already slut her up by fucking everything that moves, I guess the hardcore stuff will come a bit later.
The relationship part seems to be focused more in Ian's part, as Ian needs to make several choices which potentially lock out many girls (although he might also have a fuckboy / stud route down the road).

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
What hotel employee? Another cameo is one dude who makes Axel flee the scene after punching Robert and intimidating Lena.

One does not exclude the other. High-level Lust homewrecker Lena feels kinda slutty already. She can already have a kink for MFM threesome, which would no doubt lead to DP at some point and even gangbang if she finds enough guys willing to treat her like a queen/dirty whore and not feel jealous about other guys being present. The game has plenty of opportunities for different playstyles, and Lena's "relationships" who are not Ian, Holly, or Louise imply that they're there to encourage Lena to take on an active slut role that isn't focused on relationships too much because all of them are casual and aren't deep enough to make you care for Robert, Mike or Seymour. Even Ivy constantly encourages Lena to enjoy her freedom by sleeping around and not bother with serious relationships.
Even with Louise though it's pretty kinky and seems to be going in a progressively kinkier direction. If you so choose you can already start dominating Louise and making her do things like licking Lena's feet

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
I wanted her to have a hidden dominatrix side. Like characters like her (librarians, etc) often do in movies, etc.
it would be a new type of women for ian for sure since I don't think he has anyone on the dominating side of things, like lena could possible go there considering she has been dominating louise but i don't think she will. And also could be the end result of helping her be friends with ivy, if the player wants

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes