jduk

Nov 25, 2019
I love Louise, but i don't like the fact that she is so easily used and goofed by that jerk full of shit Jeremy... I want to see her with Stan or with Ian or Mike...

• Red Heart
Reactions: juicycarmen

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Ivy's character card was only number 13 out of 25. Wonder who else is coming?
Axel, Stan, Ed, Seymour, Cherry, Molly?!? :ROFLMAO: , Lenas cat?!? :ROFLMAO:... Maybe also characters who are not yet in the game and can only be seen in the next updates ...:unsure:

Reactions: mazafacker

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Ivy's character card was only number 13 out of 25. Wonder who else is coming?
Axel, Stan, Ed, Seymour, Cherry, Molly?!? :ROFLMAO: , Lenas cat?!? :ROFLMAO:... Maybe also characters who are not yet in the game and can only be seen in the next updates ...:unsure:
Well, definitely there are Stan, Axel, Seymour, Ed, Molly, Mike and Cherry. The 25th will be Lola, with 9,9,9,9 stats, obviously :sneaky: . Thats 21, so Billy, Agnes, Wen, maybe Danny?

Dec 8, 2018
What hotel employee? Another cameo is one dude who makes Axel flee the scene after punching Robert and intimidating Lena.
Yeah, this is who I meant. Unlike the other two cameos, I didn't see him until I replayed the game since his appearance is near the beginning.

I think the 5 wits is fitting. Ivy is business-savvy and is able to manipulate her insecure peers easily, but she also seems to fall for the modelling scheme quickly and it remains to be seen whether that will work out or not.

qwertycoltan

Jun 2, 2018
I'm surprised Ivy has such high intelligence and charisma stats. Personally she came across as kind of dim to me, as for charisma I feel like most of that is just that she's hot and people want to bang her. I found her a bit to selfish to be likable.

Reactions: John-18

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
I don't have any big complaints with the stats so far, but since im bored and all that... I think there are a few characters that don't fit their bio or in game personalities. My biggest "complaints" would be towards Perry, his wits is two popints too high. He act's and speaks like a child, sometimes he comes off as downright retarded. He's clearly social inept. Secondly he doesn't strike me as athletic individual. I think both Perry and Stan when his card comes should be max 3 in athletics. While Holly comes off as a weakling, she's not a fat slob like Stan and Perry, so neither should be more athletic than Holly in my opinion, more physical strong? Yes, but not more athletic. If theyr where to do yoga or limbo, Im sure Holly would beat both those guys.

Jeremy's stats are almost perfect, but based on his sprite and biography, the charisma skill should have been a point or two lower, split those two points to raise his athletic and lust skill and it would have been perfect.

They're both around his level when it comes to looks and social standing, and in addition they're both hopelessly in love with him at the start of the game. Ivy is obviously very different, and a lot harder to impress – but that only makes it more interesting to find a way to succeed.
I don't disagree with you, but I think it's important to clarify charisma. A persons charisma is not his/her physical looks, but the X-factor of a individual. A charismatic person is a natural leader, someone that draws your attention by their personality or physical presence alone. It will certainly enchant your charisma if you look like Marilyn Monroe or Elvis Presley (Both had mega high charisma and looks). But some of the most charismatic persons have been bland to downright ugly. Adolf Hitler if he had a card, would have had 10 in charisma, so would comedians like Dave Chapelle or Bill Burr, neither are particularly handsome. Barry White, Mick Jagger, Lenin are other examples.

Out of the current characters I think Lena should have the highest Charisma, as all the other characters seems to be driven towards her. She can befriend more or less everyone (Cherry is the exception), and all of them seems to like her and seek her out for advice and guidance. Ivy does not have these qualities.
If played like a "bitch", Lena can become even more toxic than Ivy, and she seems to get away with it as well. Her equivalent is probably Axel, as he too seems to just draw people towards him (Cherry,Lena,Cindy). He's the type of guy to just walk into a room and because of his Elvis like charisma, even the hot girl (Cindy in this case) is reduced to a flustering teen girl.

lcvargas

Dec 30, 2019
Well, definitely there are Stan, Axel, Seymour, Ed, Molly, Mike and Cherry. The 25th will be Lola, with 9,9,9,9 stats, obviously :sneaky: . Thats 21, so Billy, Agnes, Wen, maybe Danny?
Holly's Editor(Forgot his name)? the homeless man(seems to be an important piece in Seymour's story)? Lena's Parents? The bouncer? Spike? Yuri(Is that his name? the kickboxing coach)? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

May 6, 2017
Well, definitely there are Stan, Axel, Seymour, Ed, Molly, Mike and Cherry. The 25th will be Lola, with 9,9,9,9 stats, obviously. That's 21, so Billy, Agnes, Wen, maybe Danny?
You would only need to name Ian and Jeremy's kickboxing coach who if my memory serves me was Yuri, and there would be all the 25.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
intelligence 4 and athletics 6 or 7... With the statistic "Lust" we do not know whether it is really good. She can tease, manipulate and irritate well, but maybe she is weak in bed.
Ivy is the "great unknown". Maybe she is a "G.O.A.T." in the game but maybe she's just hot air & a poser like Jeremy.
Already proved in Chapter 7 she's got head-game. Golf-ball through a garden-hose, ect, ect. As much as I don't like the character, I'm sure her other skills in bed will be written to match.

Last edited:

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
Am I the only one noticing how there are a lot more unattractive guys than gals? The few unattractive women don't even seem to be sexual interests to the characters; while we get to see a lot of unattractive men get some action over the course of the story. I'm really curious with 'Eva's' rationale.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: scor099

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
Am I the only one noticing how there are a lot more unattractive guys than gals? The few unattractive women don't even seem to be sexual interests to the characters; while we get to see a lot of unattractive men get some action over the course of the story. I'm really curious with 'Eva's' rationale.
Define unattractive

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I don't disagree with you, but I think it's important to clarify charisma. A persons charisma is not his/her physical looks, but the X-factor of a individual. A charismatic person is a natural leader, someone that draws your attention by their personality or physical presence alone. It will certainly enchant your charisma if you look like Marilyn Monroe or Elvis Presley (Both had mega high charisma and looks). But some of the most charismatic persons have been bland to downright ugly. Adolf Hitler if he had a card, would have had 10 in charisma, so would comedians like Dave Chapelle or Bill Burr, neither are particularly handsome. Barry White, Mick Jagger, Lenin are other examples.

Out of the current characters I think Lena should have the highest Charisma, as all the other characters seems to be driven towards her. She can befriend more or less everyone (Cherry is the exception), and all of them seems to like her and seek her out for advice and guidance. Ivy does not have these qualities.
If played like a "bitch", Lena can become even more toxic than Ivy, and she seems to get away with it as well. Her equivalent is probably Axel, as he too seems to just draw people towards him (Cherry,Lena,Cindy). He's the type of guy to just walk into a room and because of his Elvis like charisma, even the hot girl (Cindy in this case) is reduced to a flustering teen girl.
I mostly agree with this. That said, Ivy seem to be a person that changes face depending on who she is talking to. She can be incredibly charming when she wants to. Lena on the other hand seems to be charming all of the time without effort.

On the other hand, I find this Charisma score makes more sense if I think about it more as seduction skill than actual charisma.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes