JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
I'm waiting for the scene where Axel's eyes start glowing, he floats off the ground, and preaches:

"I AM ALPHA AND OMEGA, THE BEGINNING AND THE END"

Either way I wouldn't be worried since no one can compete with Ian and Lana when you have cheat stats on.
Axel giving off some Homelander vibes

Reactions: knightoflisbon

lcvargas

Dec 30, 2019

Axel would be the poster boy for what a successful, attractive man looks like. Smart, athletic and charismatic... But as Lena has sown us, he has a dark side to him. Will she be able to resist his influence on her life or will Axel's attributes be too much? His zodiac sign is Gemini.
Scandinavian? Which one though? I think Norwegian. Although the surname is very Swedish.

lcvargas

Dec 30, 2019

Character card: Cherry
Cherry might not stand out in any particular stat, but she's the complete package and that's hard to ignore. How many of you picked her over Alison? Her zodiac sign is Pisces, like Emma... and Perry.
So Cherry is the non-descript type? She could use more points in lust considering she accepts to do it backdoor.

Nov 15, 2020
Looks like a new chapter gonna be big update. Here is my expectations;
LenaxStan
LenaXAxel
LenaxEd
LenaxJeremy(at least sexting)
IanxAllison
IanxCindy
IanxIvy(maybe)
IvyxJeremy
But ım sure it won't be all, just expectation.
My guess would at least be these:
LenaxAxel (feels overdue, and they have an upcoming photoshoot together)
LenaxIan (I think they have a new scene in every episode?)
IanxHolly (if they're dating, I doubt Holly [or Ian] will want to wait any longer to meet again)
IanxAlison (a few episodes since their last scene, and they've had that small vacation planned for a while now)

The rest is harder to guess, but on Lena's side Seymour and Stan might be the ones "next in line" for some content – but maybe it's too early for any sex scenes, particularly with Seymour. I agree we'll probably see some progression with Cindy, but it's difficult to tell what it will be. Ed's storyline seems to have stagnated, so personally I doubt we'll get a scene with him at this point. And Ivy seems to love having guys interested in her, but then making them wait, like she did with Jeremy. My guess is she'll do some of the same with Ian if they start showing any serious interest in each other (which I'd love to happen).

Most likely swedish given the high stats.. although the last name should be spelled with double s in that case, Svensson..
Yeah, Swedish would be Svensson, Norwegian or Danish Svendsen or Svensen. If anything, I assume "Nordic" covers what Eva wants us to associate with it.

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
Lol, Axel has the stats of a god... Too much imo. Charisma 9? No way... I would accept 9 in athletics but not in other aspects...
Axel's character card is ridiculous, sorry! Lust on 7, charisma on 6, intelligence on 5-6 & it would be more realistic. I think athletics is OK.
His stats seem to be spot on, that's what evakiss is trying to portray. If you think he's uncharismatic you need to read the story. 6 in charisma would just be ridiculous, He's supposed to be the "uber Chad", he's the guy that threatens to steal all the girls and then some. That's the role EvaKiss gave him. With the stats you gave, he would have had lower charisma than Jeremy and almost on par with Robert.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
He is good looking and confident with towering height and very muscular body... Those things doesn't make you charming by default... Louise is a hot redhead girl with sexy vibe, she isn't really charming though... Yes Eva wants Axel to be the Mega chad of the game... Mike the "plain" chad and Jeremy the wanna be chad... having charisma of 7 and lust of 7 wouldn't make him less of a chad for the purpose of game though.

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
He's not just "good looking", he's another level good looking. Jeremy and Mike pursue girls, girls pursue Axel. That's what EvaKiss mean when she says he looks like a movie star and get's what he wants handed to him on a silver platter. That's charisma. You are comparing Fiats to Ferraris:).

May 6, 2017
He's not just "good looking", he's another level good looking. Jeremy and Mike pursue girls, girls pursue Axel. That's what EvaKiss mean when she says he looks like a movie star and get's what he wants handed to him on a silver platter. That's charisma. You are comparing Fiats to Ferraris:).
Ultimately, it could be said that Axel is everything my Ian would like to be, but sadly never will.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Looking at all the variables in walkthrough should give you a general idea.
Unless it took you over 5 hrs to type out your comment. You deleted the part where I said that it wasnt specifically about this game and I wasnt even talking about the size of this game to begin with. come on bruh

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes