dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Holly's Editor(Forgot his name)? the homeless man(seems to be an important piece in Seymour's story)? Lena's Parents? The bouncer? Spike? Yuri(Is that his name? the kickboxing coach)? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You would only need to name Ian and Jeremy's kickboxing coach who if my memory serves me was Yuri, and there would be all the 25.
Na, Yuri is barely in the game. I actually forgot Jessica, she is more likely.

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020

Axel would be the poster boy for what a successful, attractive man looks like. Smart, athletic and charismatic... But as Lena has sown us, he has a dark side to him. Will she be able to resist his influence on her life or will Axel's attributes be too much? His zodiac sign is Gemini.
With those stats, kinda reminds of the meme "the guy she told you not to worry about"

Mar 19, 2020
Man poor Lou. Girl gets cheated on by her asshole boyfriend, fucked up by a stereotypical mean girl and then gets the same fucking wits score as said mean girl. Lou has a master's in literature, yo! She's smart, she's just insecure.

Getting dommed by Lena for a couple months should help with insecurity tho ;)

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018

Axel would be the poster boy for what a successful, attractive man looks like. Smart, athletic and charismatic... But as Lena has sown us, he has a dark side to him. Will she be able to resist his influence on her life or will Axel's attributes be too much? His zodiac sign is Gemini.
I knew he was Scandinavian.

Nov 25, 2019

eghh, talk about being OP. ORS not balanced, please nerf.

jaylop09

Nov 24, 2019
It´s funny that most of the caracters fit in the "average white person" group but yet the ethnic variety in all of them is interesting.

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
status report 6.png

Chapter 9 weekly status report (6)

This status report will be brief: work on Chapter 9 keeps progressing bit by bit.
I'm still combining the writing with working on the art. All drawing have been completed and now I'm working over the base colors to get the final illustrations. I think I've finally come up with the optimal style to compliment Lenadai's colors and my linework, and some of these new pieces are amongst my new favourites so far.
Chapter 9 will have around 100 new illustrations, not counting the multiple outfit and pose variations.
In contrast, Chapter 1 only had around 20, and Chapter 6 around 75, so this is a new record.
I can't give a release date yet, but I would kick myself in the teeth so hard if I can't get this chapter out before the end of September.
In any case, I don't want to release something I'm not happy with, so it will be ready when it's ready (hopefully soon).
As always, thanks a ton for your patience, and I hope I'm working hard enough to deserve it.
I can't wait for you guys to play this next episode...

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
View attachment 1381587

Chapter 9 weekly status report (6)

This status report will be brief: work on Chapter 9 keeps progressing bit by bit.
I'm still combining the writing with working on the art. All drawing have been completed and now I'm working over the base colors to get the final illustrations. I think I've finally come up with the optimal style to compliment Lenadai's colors and my linework, and some of these new pieces are amongst my new favourites so far.
Chapter 9 will have around 100 new illustrations, not counting the multiple outfit and pose variations.
In contrast, Chapter 1 only had around 20, and Chapter 6 around 75, so this is a new record.
I can't give a release date yet, but I would kick myself in the teeth so hard if I can't get this chapter out before the end of September.
In any case, I don't want to release something I'm not happy with, so it will be ready when it's ready (hopefully soon).
As always, thanks a ton for your patience, and I hope I'm working hard enough to deserve it.
I can't wait for you guys to play this next episode...
Still a month or more to wait, yikes. Wish I knew the back end and how much work actually goes in to this and how much time a specific dev spends on their games. So I could be mad about slow devs with good reason instead of just being annoyed at them being slow.

Edit: More of a general statement, not specifically directed at this dev. More of a me thing with waiting so long for updates and getting disappointed so many times by many devs. The updates for this game are never disappointing.

Last edited:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Eva definitely ain't a "slow dev"... Just look at how many illustrations she produces and branches she has to follow up at each update!
Of course I would love to get monthly updates, but in ORS, the wait is worth it!
oh I totally agree, it was more of a general statement. But updates do take a long time, you can't disagree with that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Clone002

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Axel's character card is ridiculous, sorry! Lust on 7, charisma on 6, intelligence on 5-6 & it would be more realistic. I think athletics is OK.

Tallyhoe

Feb 21, 2019
Still a month or more to wait, yikes. Wish I knew the back end and how much work actually goes in to this and how much time a specific dev spends on their games. So I could be mad about slow devs with good reason instead of just being annoyed at them being slow.
Looking at all the variables in walkthrough should give you a general idea.

Axel's character card is ridiculous, sorry! Lust on 7, charisma on 6, intelligence on 5-6 & it would be more realistic. I think athletics is OK.
If he's being manipulative and cunning with how he's luring Lena back into his grasp like I think he is. I don't think his wit stat is unrealistic.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes