dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I wanted her to have a hidden dominatrix side. Like characters like her (librarians, etc) often do in movies, etc.
Those characters also have a tightly-wound rigidness to them though, which Holly does not. She's just shy and awkward. The rigidness hints at an unquenched need for control, and she's lacking that angle. Not saying Eva won't write that in, but Holly doesn't totally fit the trope.

Brickman

May 26, 2017

Character card: Ivy
Ivy is as impressive as her stats. She has a body and the attitude to turn heads, and an overwhelming Lust, which seemingly drives most of her actions. Is she something to aspire to for your Lena, or a cautionary tale? She seems like the polar opposite to Louise, but funnily enough they share the same zodiac sign, Cancer.

lcvargas

Dec 30, 2019

Ivy is as impressive as her stats. She has a body and the attitude to turn heads, and an overwhelming Lust, which seemingly drives most of her actions. Is she something to aspire to for your Lena, or a cautionary tale? She seems like the polar opposite to Louise, but funnily enough they share the same zodiac sign, Cancer.
Is 5 the middle? If so, I think she should have a 4 in Intelligence. IMO she thinks with her c***. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

intelligence 4 and athletics 6 or 7... With the statistic "Lust" we do not know whether it is really good. She can tease, manipulate and irritate well, but maybe she is weak in bed.
Ivy is the "great unknown". Maybe she is a "G.O.A.T." in the game but maybe she's just hot air & a poser like Jeremy.

• Angry
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Sharku and scor099

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Or does she fuck with her brain? :D To me she has a very calculating vibe. Always thinking about what is in it for her.
This is exactly what I was going to say. Ivy may be incredibly sexual, but she knows exactly what she's doing, and doesn't let her lust get the better of her - she uses her body as a weapon. Look at how long she had Jeremy after her, and when she did give him a blowjob it was on her terms, and possibly for her own ends because Jeremy definitely thinks with his dick, not his head (it'll be interesting to see how Eva continues with that content). She seems like someone who genuinely enjoys playing with people for her own amusement and curiosity. I have no doubt whatsoever that Ivy could be a domme if she wanted to, or the situation called for it.

I really badly want to see what a route between her and Ian would be like, considering wits are his strong suit and he can use that to overcome lust (think more clearly) in the fight for control. I think content between them, especially a dominant Ian with high lust and charisma (if the player works on those), would be really interesting.

Axel is the only other person who seems to match Ivy at this stage, but in my head I envision them more as predator recognizing predator, and respecting each other.

Nov 15, 2020
Or does she fuck with her brain? :D To me she has a very calculating vibe. Always thinking about what is in it for her.
Yeah, I agree, she seems very calculating. I think her interactions with Louise often show her intelligence as well – she's able to get on her nerves exactly because she's got a high social intelligence and therefore knows exactly what to do to make Louise uncomfortable/insecure/angry. Louise isn't the thoughest competitor, though, and maybe it's not the most constructive way to use your intelligence/wits, but still. :D

dundun

Jul 6, 2017
Axel is the only other person who seems to match Ivy at this stage, but in my head I envision them more as predator recognizing predator, and respecting each other.
Or how she casually destroys Louise, fools around with Holly (admittable a thankful victim) and leads Lena around like a welltrained horse to wherever she wants her to go.
Axel has something she wants. We don't know yet if she is just using him too or if Ivy has to do something for it.

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2020
This is exactly what I was going to say. Ivy may be incredibly sexual, but she knows exactly what she's doing, and doesn't let her lust get the better of her - she uses her body as a weapon. Look at how long she had Jeremy after her, and when she did give him a blowjob it was on her terms, and possibly for her own ends because Jeremy definitely thinks with his dick, not his head (it'll be interesting to see how Eva continues with that content). She seems like someone who genuinely enjoys playing with people for her own amusement and curiosity. I have no doubt whatsoever that Ivy could be a domme if she wanted to, or the situation called for it.

I really badly want to see what a route between her and Ian would be like, considering wits are his strong suit and he can use that to overcome lust (think more clearly) in the fight for control. I think content between them, especially a dominant Ian with high lust and charisma (if the player works on those), would be really interesting.

I was going to use Jeremy as an example too, but I'm glad I didn't, because then it would've been my turn to say more or less the same as you a few seconds later. :D

I'm also very interested in a possible Ivy route for Ian, by the way. I don't know how much Eva is putting into these cards, or if she's even thought about the stats before she started making them, but it's interesting (if not surprising) how much higher Ivy's scores are than most of the other girls. It kinda emphasizes how a few of the other girls – like Alison and Holly – in a way are more realistic alternatives for Ian. They're both around his level when it comes to looks and social standing, and in addition they're both hopelessly in love with him at the start of the game. Ivy is obviously very different, and a lot harder to impress – but that only makes it more interesting to find a way to succeed.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
It kinda emphasizes how a few of the other girls – like Alison and Holly – in a way are more realistic alternatives for Ian. They're both around his level when it comes to looks and social standing
I may be missing what you actually mean by "social standing" here. Ivy is an exotic dancer and nude model. Where I come from, being a successful writer is substantially higher on any social ladder.

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
Yeah, I agree, she seems very calculating. I think her interactions with Louise often show her intelligence as well – she's able to get on her nerves exactly because she's got a high social intelligence and therefore knows exactly what to do to make Louise uncomfortable/insecure/angry. Louise isn't the thoughest competitor, though, and maybe it's not the most constructive way to use your intelligence/wits, but still. :D
The most interesting part in Ivy's character development will happen when she meets her match. The fact she has the highest combined stats so far shows how much the player has to build up Ian for her to notice him, which is something that has been progressing slowly in the past few chapters.

Reactions: scor099

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
Or how she casually destroys Louise, fools around with Holly (admittable a thankfull victim) and leads Lena around like a welltrained horse to wherever she wants her to go.
Axel has something she wants. We don't know yet if she is just using him too or if Ivy has to do something for it.
could even have been Ivy that gave Axel Lena's new work info in exchange for something

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno
Nov 15, 2020
I may be missing what you actually mean by "social standing" here. Ivy is an exotic dancer and nude model. Where I come from, being a successful writer is substantially higher on any social ladder.
Hah, that probably was a bad choice of words.

Rather than social ladder I meant more of a… sexually and emotionally attainable ladder? Both Alison and Holly seem to want a boyfriend in general, and they also really like Ian. They're not particularly confident either. In their current situation Ian seems like the ideal guy.

Ivy on the other hand can have more or less any man she wants, and she's very aware of it. (Holly and Alison probably could too, they're just not as aware of / interested in / fascinated by it.) Even though it's a stupid expression: Within ORS' universe Holly and Alison are in Ian's league, while Ivy at the start of the game probably is out of his league. At least that's how I imagine the characters themselves would see it.

The most interesting part in Ivy's character development will happen when she meets her match. The fact she has the highest combined stats so far shows how much the player has to build up Ian for her to notice him, which is something that has been progressing slowly in the past few chapters.
Yeah, that may very well be true. She's a fun character as it is, but it would be interesting to somehow drag her out of her comfort zone and see what'll happen if she doesn't feel completely in control of the situation.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Even though it's a stupid expression: Within ORS' universe Holly and Alison are in Ian's league, while Ivy at the start of the game probably is out of his league. At least that's how I imagine the characters themselves would see it.
That's right. Ian needs to have be at least Charismatic or do some badass things to catch Ivy's interest. So far, if Ian doesn't go out of his way to talk to her (make a joke during first meeting with Jeremy, then compliment her dance in Chapter 5, etc), then she says to Lena that Ian is not her type. If you do all those things, then Ivy can see why Lena is attracted to him (though she appreciates completely different things about him). The only exception to that, is if Ian and Axel are "buddies", and Ian confesses that he is familiar with Lena, then Ivy, while thinks it was dumb, is impressed by Ian's bravery and even gives him a kiss on the cheek. And FYI, the only people Ivy shows her sweet side around are Lena and Holly (though I don't know how much of it is an act to make Holly feel more comfortable in her company), so that gentle kiss is really special.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's right. Remember though that Ian needs to choose the Margarita in the bar instead of the Bloody Mary or Ivy turns into a vampire in chapter 666. Holly's virgin card will grant you one sacrifice later on but only activates with the Tequila Sunrise. Although the Margarita starts with a salty rim, it is still the safest option of those three.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
Ivy is actually a very "strong" character... She is fit as hell, pretty, sexy, has guts and the charm, confident, sure of herself, can be leader figure, shows no weakness so far, has business plans and can manipulate people... All her stats are high or at least average... She doesn't seem stupid or lacking in intelligence in anyway, well at least social and emotional intelligence, i don't know about math skills... Contrary to the common stereotype that sluts are stupid etc, Eva created a strong promiscuous young woman who seems to have total control of her life and be maybe the most successful individual in the game so far ... That's kind of a feminist dream woman... Let's see how her character changes down the road...

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
and emotional intelligence
Not sure about this one. Ivy generally seems to struggle with empathy. Her understanding of other people comes from observation but based on some of the untimely or inappropriate things she says and how she fails to read the room suggests that she doesn't have high emotional intelligence. Her interactions with people seem to be primarily selfish and transactional. Based on what we've seen, it's rare when she considers other people's well-being above her own needs or desires. Even with Holly, she wants to turn her into her loyal apprentice and ideally turn her into a slut as well but justifies it with an intention to help her with her shyness and Holly is too naive to see Ivy as a manipulator.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes