Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
He's not just "good looking", he's another level good looking. Jeremy and Mike pursue girls, girls pursue Axel. That's what EvaKiss mean when she says he looks like a movie star and get's what he wants handed to him on a silver platter. That's charisma. You are comparing Fiats to Ferraris:).
If there was a section about likability/personality he would score a solid 0/10 other than that as much as he's a fucking scumbag he hides it around other people and wears a mask of charisma to trick people, like what he did to Lena, she figured him out but if you play with her on his route, you learn that he's got her submissive side by the balls and she is drawn to it, exited by it.
She's not with him because of any of his charisma per say, but because of his domineering sexual personality that she's got the hots for, i'm sure the charisma drew her in at first, but to those who know the real Axel his charisma score would probably be 0.
But that's not how the stats are messured.

Nov 15, 2020
His stats seem to be spot on, that's what evakiss is trying to portray. If you think he's uncharismatic you need to read the story. 6 in charisma would just be ridiculous, He's supposed to be the "uber Chad", he's the guy that threatens to steal all the girls and then some. That's the role EvaKiss gave him. With the stats you gave, he would have had lower charisma than Jeremy and almost on par with Robert.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In a way I don't think we've seen that much proof of Axel's charisma yet, but that's mostly because his appearances so far have been rather short, and he's so good looking that that's what most people notice about him first. I agree that the way he approaches Cindy is one of the scenes where we can already see it, but most of all I think it indicates how he'll be portrayed in the coming episodes, when I assume he'll get a more prominent role in the story. His übermensch vibes, proven again by his stats, kinda makes it even more tempting to provoke him as much as possible as Ian. It's bound to lead to a lot of trouble, but it would probably be very, very fun.

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
If there was a section about likability/personality he would score a solid 0/10 other than that as much as he's a fucking scumbag he hides it around other people and wears a mask of charisma to trick people, like what he did to Lena, she figured him out but if you play with her on his route, you learn that he's got her submissive side by the balls and she is drawn to it, exited by it.
She's not with him because of any of his charisma per say, but because of his domineering sexual personality that she's got the hots for, i'm sure the charisma drew her in at first, but to those who know the real Axel his charisma score would probably be 0.
But that's not how the stats are messured.
that got me thinking. if we didn't get to see Lena's side of the story and the first introduction of Axel would be the scene with Ian and Cindy at the bar, or we wouldn't know it till Ian can tell him he's dating Lena, i guess i would also be head over heels for him instead of the -10 out of -20/20 i gave him in
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i mean, most people don't seem to like Jeremy very much, yet a lot of people still want to see Lena x Jeremy scenes.

if you guys can, try to imagine Axel without the psycho backstory with Lena, would you then maybe like Axel? since without Lena's input, he seems respectful towards Ian and is only hung up about knowing his lost love is now with someone else. who wouldn't? i think this does his high scores in charisma some justice (as well as his ability to turn girls heads).

luckily we know what an ass he is

May 6, 2017
not sure you want to be like axel he comes off as a loser
I was not referring to the fact that Ian should have the same aggressive and manipulative personality that Axel seems to have, but to the fact that I wish Ian could at some point in the plot get to leave a strong first impression on women at the time. to see him for the first time just like Cindy and Alison did when they first saw Axel.

In addition to the fact that the vast majority of Ian's possible love interests in the game except for Holly (who has a crush on him) always tend to highlight Ian as a nerd/geeks, and how dorky, awkward and cute he usually is, In other words, they rarely perceive him as a strong, attractive and hot man with a personality and an imposing presence.

It is more until the same Ian is depressed when realizing that he cannot be compared with Axel after finding out that he is last was the ex-boyfriend of Lena.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I don't like Axel for two reasons, charisma aside
He's one of those entitled guys who never had a problem getting what he wanted.
He's also got a face like a puckered and bleached bunghole.
The entitlement is character depth so I understand it, and because it's written that way, it's supposed to be polarizing. Some like him, other's don't. I don't.
Also, I'm weird I guess because I don't really give a shit about Ian X Lena relationship. I try to make Lena completely promiscuous and then I make Ian chase after Cindy. Lena fucks everyone except Robert and Axel (Robert is kinda pathetic and Axel for the afforementioned reasons.

Anyway, I know I should use the search function, but I don't feel like it and since I'm already typing, anyone have any update information?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jduk

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I was not referring to the fact that Ian should have the same aggressive and manipulative personality that Axel seems to have, but to the fact that I wish Ian could at some point in the plot get to leave a strong first impression on women at the time. to see him for the first time just like Cindy and Alison did when they first saw Axel.

In addition to the fact that the vast majority of Ian's possible love interests in the game except for Holly (who has a crush on him) always tend to highlight Ian as a nerd/geeks, and how dorky, awkward and cute he usually is, In other words, they rarely perceive him as a strong, attractive and hot man with a personality and an imposing presence.

It is more until the same Ian is depressed when realizing that he cannot be compared with Axel after finding out that he is last was the ex-boyfriend of Lena.
I believe you're going to get your wish, my friend. If we take into account the gym training and the upcoming fight tournament, I think Ian will have a chance to become quite the imposing presence if the tournament goes well. Also, I wanna fight Jeremy.

Reactions: jduk

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
Ian doesn't have the genetics to be as alpha as Axel... Sure he can get stronger and more muscular but he won't become any taller or change his baby face lol... I think Ian can try to balance the game with his writing and artistic skills, not in pure exterior image battle... Axel is significantly taller, has stronger jaw line, hunter eyes and has a bigger dick too. However Ian is more interesting and more relatable character to the average person out there... Axel is way too ideal to be relatable, and he is kind of an asshole who is used to get what he wants easily...

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
Ian doesn't have the genetics to be as alpha as Axel... Sure he can get stronger and more muscular but he won't become any taller or change his baby face lol... I think Ian can try to balance the game with his writing and artistic skills, not in pure exterior image battle... Axel is significantly taller, has stronger jaw line, hunter eyes and has a bigger dick too. However Ian is more interesting and more relatable character to the average person out there... Axel is way too ideal to be relatable, and he is kind of an asshole who is used to get what he wants easily...
I think this is the big difference between them, Ian has to work with charisma, wits, and the others stats to get what he wants but Axel is used to getting what he wants so of course when he doesn't get at first his reaction is not the best (the scene at the restaurant) but he is probably working harder and sneakier to get what he wants, for example, if you go celebrate wade's birthday and decide to help wade instead of Cindy, you can see axel leave at the same time with a smile.

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
Also, don't underestimate "babyfaced" men. Guys like Leonardo Di Caprio or Justin Beiber where considred the standard of male beauty during their heydays.

Reactions: Rey Palpatine

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
I think this is the big difference between them, Ian has to work with charisma, wits, and the others stats to get what he wants but Axel is used to getting what he wants so of course when he doesn't get at first his reaction is not the best (the scene at the restaurant) but he is probably working harder and sneakier to get what he wants, for example, if you go celebrate wade's birthday and decide to help wade instead of Cindy, you can see axel leave at the same time with a smile.
Sneaky bastard...

Reactions: FugginDamaged

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
and THAT is why I never choose to go after Wade. No way I'm letting that asshat anywhere near Cindy with exception of the one solo photoshoot she had with him. I betrayed my high school friend for a piece of that, so at this point, it's go big or go home.

BigSexy57

Apr 13, 2019
Can somebody explain what's the logic of picking cards for writing a book by Ian? I guess it must have a "right combination" to write the only one version of "good book" in game, and all other combinations are just "wrong" and leads to a "bad book", or what?

What are the key events (replics in dialogs) which need to be done in game to have in v0.8 the event where Lena do Jeremy? Instead of i previously get Lena x Holy x Ivy event.

Just look at how many illustrations she produces and branches she has to follow up at each update!
Curently 2 branches. No matter what a player previously was choosing in dialogs - that would just cause if a player was able too see one scene or another, or just see a scene or not see a scene. But speaking about all the influence of previosly made choices in total - in the end of v0.8 a player could actually see one of two alternative scenes:
1. drunk party event_1 with Lena x Ivy x Jeremy and his redhead gf
2. drunk party event_2 with Lena x Ivy x Holy

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes