dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
It's more of a joke than being "sexual" with you, because his surname is "Coxlong." (It's an obvious joke to make)

If you're looking for a safe space where people won't make sexual remarks, you're in the wrong place, mate.

I don't know you personally, hence, I didn't know you have a douchy beard and DJ. You just posted a photo of Mike with no further context other than his photo.

P.S. I don't know if your serious or not, since this is a forum and I have no way of telling what is the tone of your sentences, but still I won't apologize for that.
Well, I guess you got the partial liability plan with the PS there (Allstate's Joke-missing coverage). But really, I figured there were enough hints.

I am still terribly offended though and need a safe space. I'll just take my "douchey beard and dj skills" elsewhere. :ROFLMAO:

It was sarcasm, man. Sarcasm. All good.

PS. Post you were referring to was referencing a convo a few pages back about achieving the implausible dream and the skills required to do so.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MaliPizdek

Aug 7, 2021
I just realized i don’t see the blonde queen since february, 7 months. I Miss you, come back even Hotter and ready to be fucked harder.
YES! it's been way to long without her, show yourself our qeen in a form of a hot new preview please! :love: :giggle:
We can't handle this kind of stress anymore:(:devilish:

Nov 15, 2020
As I said, I don't actually expect Eva to put that sort of time into Stan, but I do think it would be nice to have the chance to make him something more then just the deadbeat voyeur or cuckold or whatever - for those of us that might want that. I also wouldn't be against him still retaining some of that shyness, but at least having built enough confidence from that makeover to realize his self-worth, and for others to be able to appreciate what he has. To actually get a girl who doesn't pity him, for example.

I can see how the time-skip/makeover could be compared to Eric, although in truth I hadn't considered that when I thought of the Stan makeover. I'm not really sure what to say on that point other then you're right, but hopefully it won't rule out Stan having a choice for self-improvement altogether. I wouldn't begrudge others wanting to have Stan remain the voyeur or become a cuckold, but if that's all Stan will ever be he wouldn't hold much interest in my play-through, just like Jeremy, which would be a bit of a shame because there is potential.
Obviously I agree that Stan like all characters should go through some kind of change, and that it should be influenced by the protagonists' choices. But out of the three nerdy/timid/slightly depressed male characters (Stan, Perry, Wade), Stan's the guy I'm having the biggest problem imagining how it would realistically be implemented.

I also think their storylines support that as of now. If Ian helps Perry with Emma or Cherry, things are starting to look better for him. And if Ian helps Wade, he'll decide to fight for Cindy. While Stan's similar change, if Lena is nice to him, is exactly the voyeur stuff. And if Lena isn't nice to him, it seems most likely that he'll just continue to sit in his room jerking off. In comparison, Wade would have a reason to change even if Ian treats him badly: If Cindy breaks up with him and gets together with Ian or Axel instead, that could be the catalyst that makes him turn his life around.

Prinzessfreya

Apr 21, 2020
View attachment 1396643

Stan is your typical nerd. Horrible clothing style aside, dude is so forgettable that not even his creator gives a slight fuck about him. As Lena, are you shamelessly twerking in his face turning him into the ultimate simp, or are you insulting him every time he crawls out of his hole?

View attachment 1396642

Marcel is the classic imposing bouncer. When he's not busy kicking Perry's ass, he likes to flirt with cute and innocent female writers (despite the deepest thing he's ever read is Mickey Mouse). Are you going to let him corrupt Holly, or are you going to let him corrupt Holly?

Doing Eva's work here smh

Mmh stan the man has infinity stats, so if he would masturbate with an Glove, would it be the infinity gauntlet?

drakeberg

Jan 6, 2021
Just replayed and went the Ian/Cindy route. That sex scene was probably one of the hottest scenes I've ever seen. Really good writing and build up. I'm curious what you guys think will happen if they do decide to pursue a relationship. Perry has made it clear that he does not tolerate this behavior. Ian could potentially lose his friend group and home. Would Cindy still want to be with him if he loses all that?

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
Only issue is that this kind of change, off-screen and such, would be very close to the change that Ashley's boyfriend Eric can go through in GGGB, Eva's other game. I'm not sure Eva would repeat such a story line.

I think Stan is meant to just be the shy voyeur although perhaps there will be a route for Lena to indulge him, although it's hard to say if any character improvement would take place during such a route. If he does have a dedicated route planned it could also be that of the consensual cuckold where he gets off watching Lena with others.
Yeah Stan might be a cuck and Lena will just let him take a look when she gets fucked by studs like Mike, Axel, Jeremy etc...

Wtershee

Sep 19, 2018
lot of the previous posts regarding Seymour's stats is a bit over focus on the idea of intelligence. Arguing the flawed view of philosophy and etc. Over looking the basic facts and traits of the character. That is he is politically connected and economically successful; dont get that way without some kind of smarts.

More importantly; the man is a manipulator. Now maybe Eva didnt do it quiet that well, the reception is debatable and subjective, but that is the point of the interactions with him thus far is suppose to convey.

The man is of means and able to use it and can do so directly and indirectly and should not be taken lightly. Least thats my take on the character thus far in the story.

Also, the dialogue over the philiosphy (forgot who exactly) is mainly to convey how that character views things. Right or wrong.

Last edited:

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
lot of the previous posts regarding Seymour's stats is a bit over focus on the idea of intelligence. Arguing the flawed view of philosophy and etc. Over looking the basic facts and traits of the character. That is he is politically connected and economically successful; dont get that way without some kind of smarts.

More importantly; the man is a manipulator. Now maybe Eva didnt do it quiet that well, the reception is debatable and subjective, but that is what the point of interactions with him thus far is suppose to convey.

The man is of means and able to use it and can do so directly and indirectly and should not be taken lightly. Least thats my take on the character thus far in the story.

Also, the dialogue over the philiosphy (forgot who exactly) is mainly to convey how that character views things. Right or wrong.
I think the issue is more that, at least with how those cards had their stats arranged, is that both "wits" and "charisma" are kind of overlapping into one big ball of "social intelligence".

Doesn't make much sense to have two stats to convey the same ability (in this case, social aptitude) so some people are of the opinion that "charisma" should be the stat for characters that can be good manipulators, while "wits" should be a stat for more general intelligence. Issue is that EvaKiss had those cards make Ian's and Lena's friends look like literal cavemen compared to Seymour, Axel, and Ivy, which feels a bit silly when we consider the only things those characters are better at so far is social manipulation (also internally inconsistent since Holly had really high wits but she is as socially naive as they come).

Also if "wits" was to be more general intelligence, I feel that would involve a level of mental wellbeing and introspection, which characters like Seymour, Ivy, and Axel are all lacking with their borderline sociopathic behavior.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
So, female on male rape is fine in your book? Or maybe I misunderstand?
Stan wouldn't say no to banging Louise, the dude is so desperate that it'd be consensual, even if she humiliates him verbally in the process (unless I underestimate his dignity). Stan "hatefucking" Louise can never be consensual i.e. is impossible unless she's drunk, drugged, blindfolded, or otherwise tricked. Louise is disgusted by Stan and isn't even attracted to him. The only consensual sex scenario I can picture between Stan and Louise is the one initiated by Louise for various reasons (guilt + newfound appreciation that ends up in a romantic attraction OR sexual frustration mixed with disgust which makes her develop some sort of kink, etc).

To reiterate, hatefucking needs to have a mutual desire, even if both participants can't stand each other in terms of personality but are attracted to each other sexually. This is why the only hatefucking I can imagine is the one initiated by Louise because then it means they both desire each other (Stan ogled Louise several times implying that he'd like to fuck her if she presents him the opportunity).

Wtershee

Sep 19, 2018
I think the issue is more that, at least with how those cards had their stats arranged, is that both "wits" and "charisma" are kind of overlapping into one big ball of "social intelligence".

Doesn't make much sense to have two stats to convey the same ability (in this case, social aptitude) so some people are of the opinion that "charisma" should be the stat for characters that can be good manipulators, while "wits" should be a stat for more general intelligence. Issue is that EvaKiss had those cards make Ian's and Lena's friends look like literal cavemen compared to Seymour, Axel, and Ivy, which feels a bit silly when we consider the only things those characters are better at so far is social manipulation (also internally inconsistent since Holly had really high wits but she is as socially naive as they come).

Also if "wits" was to be more general intelligence, I feel that would involve a level of mental wellbeing and introspection, which characters like Seymour, Ivy, and Axel are all lacking with their borderline sociopathic behavior.
Seymour overall is very intelligent and is charismatic to maneuver to achieve and profit. the two dont really overlap; a person dont have to be very educated to charm people or convince them to do things.
again manipulator, he is smart and very persuasive to be where he is.

Ian's and Lena friends measurements does not mean they are lesser, its general measure of who these people are and fairly representative on the interactions with them. overall they are generally average people given the point of their lives and dialogue we interact with as the story progress.

Jeremy is charismatic but not exactly all that bright on a lot of things considering a key flaw of his is driven by his lust and in a triangle dilemma with Ivy and Louis.

Louis is same only not that charming considering how blunt and judgemental, right or wrong.

Holly meek and naive personality is fairly fit give her a low charisma. lot of it is based on confidence to argue or sway a person. She is smart, but i but is less likely to convince others or lose her nerve or be shaken in a conversation.

perry's personality and dialogue show he aint a very charming person and appropriate given how defiant on going beyond what he is comfortable with and lacks a bit of restraint considering he did almost drive wade in a rage regarding cindy.

sociopath....read many of those arguments many times and many on cindy. dont think a lot of people clearly understand what a sociopath is or how they operate or defines them.
Not that im an expert either, but in regards of Ivy....way off base.

Basic definition is a person who is antisocial and lacking a conscience. Seymour is perhaps accurate on it given he is self serving and based on revealing connections and etc thus far, man is self serving and will use and exploit and anything and anyone to get what he wants.

Ivy....very free spirit individual i suppose and is driven by her confidence in her own sexuality but highly doubtful on her being a sociopath. Considering her friendship with Lena and , from what i remember, general attitude when or should the reader choose to reveal or setup the dilemma regarding with Jeremy and Louise. Now unless a reveal shows otherwise, she is a person who embraced her sexuality and willing to use it, but its not completely morally bankrupt, unorthodox sure, and does have a....at least unusual stance on caring for her friends or friendship with Lena.

Reactions: Ray Nivon

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Ian's and Lena friends measurements does not mean they are lesser, its general measure of who these people are and fairly representative on the interactions with them. overall they are generally average people given the point of their lives and dialogue we interact with as the story progress.

Louis is same only not that charming considering how blunt and judgemental, right or wrong.
Louise is the best example character for this, I'm fine with her having low charisma for the reasons you mentioned, but she's getting a master's degree on literature and she has a "wits" stat of 5, tied with Ivy (who didn't go to college), losing to Mike (???) and Axel. We have seen absolutely nothing to even indicate those characters have "higher than average" intelligence besides their social aptitudes (which should fall under charisma, not wits), and yet they are handily beating characters like Emma, Perry, and Wade, which we have seen nothing from them to indicate "lower than average" intelligence aside from social ineptitude (which again should fall under charisma, not wits).
Seymour overall is very intelligent and is charismatic to maneuver to achieve and profit. the two dont really overlap; a person dont have to be very educated to charm people or convince them to do things.
again manipulator, he is smart and very persuasive to be where he is.

Holly meek and naive personality is fairly fit give her a low charisma. lot of it is based on confidence to argue or sway a person. She is smart, but i but is less likely to convince others or lose her nerve or be shaken in a conversation.
Again, in matters of social aptitude, it is clear Seymour is much more skilled than Holly, but that is already reflected in his charisma stat, you can't argue it is fine for him to have an absurdly high "wits" because of his manipulation skills and at the same time also argue there isn't an overlap between "wits" and "charisma" in the form of "social intelligence".

Also we know basically nothing of how Seymour got his money, assuming that it happened strictly because of his intelligence is a bit of "wealth worshipping". For all we know he could have inherited most of it, or been involved with crime and gotten lucky.

Also the issue with his take on "philosophy" is that if he were to debate his "social darwinist" takes with anyone that has an academic level of knowledge in sociology, he would be straight up embarassed. Which is why some people hold the opinion that him having a "wits" stat of 10 is a bit silly, since from what we have seen so far he is just a rich stubborn old man doing evil shit and cherry-picking quotes from philosophers to desperately try to convince people he isn't actually evil.

I'm not saying he can't actually be a genius and just willingly evil rather than ignorant and self-deluded, but most demonstrations of his intelligence so far have been little more than pretension.
sociopath....read many of those arguments many times and many on cindy. dont think a lot of people clearly understand what a sociopath is or how they operate or defines them.
Not that im an expert either, but in regards of Ivy....way off base.

Basic definition is a person who is antisocial and lacking a conscience. Seymour is perhaps accurate on it given he is self serving and based on revealing connections and etc thus far, man is self serving and will use and exploit and anything and anyone to get what he wants.

Ivy....very free spirit individual i suppose and is driven by her confidence in her own sexuality but highly doubtful on her being a sociopath. Considering her friendship with Lena and , from what i remember, general attitude when or should the reader choose to reveal or setup the dilemma regarding with Jeremy and Louise. Now unless a reveal shows otherwise, she is a person who embraced her sexuality and willing to use it, but its not completely morally bankrupt, unorthodox sure, and does have a....at least unusual stance on caring for her friends or friendship with Lena.
You might have missed some details about Ivy's story, we know already that she was actually ostracized and bullied during high-school, with Lena being pretty much her only friend. She wants to pass an image of a confident and completely self-reliant person, but she has some concerning attitudes here and there that maybe indicate she might be a little obssessed with Lena and that she seems to be a bit ruthless and uncaring about other people's wellbeing if they get on her way.

Mostly only theories for now, but it is a bit suspicious how she is trying to stonewall any possible ammends between Lena and Cherry, how she is pretty pushy about trying to "corrupt" Holly during their hangouts, and just how much she antagonizes Louise.

Maybe it is a little bit too early to call her behavior sociopathic, but the stuff she can do to hurt Louise is definitely leaning towards it.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes