BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Does anyone else thinks Cindy's and Ian's scene was the best in the game so far? i mean, that was pure fire! :sneaky: :devilish:
It's my second favourite after Lena/Holly.

I think the Ian/Cindy scene is great because of the build-up and the circumstances around it, how you have to pursue Cindy and open her mind to trying new things. As this sets in, her relationship to Wade becomes increasingly rocky until her and Ian throw caution to the wind and rut like animals in heat in the middle of the street.
I'm not huge on the whole cheating/cuck aspect but I think Ian/Cindy was built up really well and had some gorgeous art to reward pursuing her. I also quite like sex scenes that feel carnal like that, where two individuals just surrender to instinct because they just know they have to have each other.
Now I am curious as to how her route might branch off depending on how far you let Ian go with her.

MaliPizdek

Aug 7, 2021
that is my main path and i hope it will be worth it :)
i mean Cindy doesn't have anything to lose, she isn't married to Wade, he treats her poorly so... if another man could make her happy so be it :)
Ian is single AF and broke AF so he just won the lottery if Cindy says yes to this relationship :D

bauman

Sep 11, 2018
i mean Cindy doesn't have anything to lose, she isn't married to Wade, he treats her poorly so... if another man could make her happy so be it :)
Ian is single AF and broke AF so he just won the lottery if Cindy says yes to this relationship :D
Why do you think he treats her poorly? So far we haven't seen anything close to that. They argue, but that happens with almost every couple after the 'honeymoon' phase is over. Cindy isn't some victim, she can dish it out. Also, broke-ass Ian with a stingy gf like Cindy is not good news, unless she changes her ways.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
my Ian has no chance against all the gods in game:devilish:

Why do you think he treats her poorly? So far we haven't seen anything close to that. They argue, but that happens with almost every couple after the 'honeymoon' phase is over. Cindy isn't some victim, she can dish it out. Also, broke-ass Ian with a stingy gf like Cindy is not good news, unless she changes her ways.
actually true cindy is not good if you look for a true relationship if you betray your friend and go for cindy I think you deserve the thinks that can happen by a girl like her:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: jduk

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Wade's not abusive or anything, I assume, but I don't disagree entirely in that I think Cindy would be better off with someone that can make her happy, I just hope we can get it without having to be Wade's homewrecker.
If there is a route to get with her after she and Wade breaks up I'd totally be interested in switching to her as my main LI for Ian.
Unless a Lena/Cindy option becomes available! :love:

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
Maybe i just have a sick mind (lol) but i have this burning feeling to pound Emma next to Perry with him being none the wiser.

I mean, that blowjob scene with Emma was just :devilish:

Making Ian the next Axel (or Seymour) is my goal.
Sounds better fucking Cindy in front of that loser aka Wade while she moaning and ask more

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
Wade's not abusive or anything, I assume, but I don't disagree entirely in that I think Cindy would be better off with someone that can make her happy, I just hope we can get it without having to be Wade's homewrecker.
If there is a route to get with her after she and Wade breaks up I'd totally be interested in switching to her as my main LI for Ian.
Unless a Lena/Cindy option becomes available! :love:
Sorry to destroy your (and mine) dreams but Cindy hate Lena the only chance is an ending threesome with Ian, nothing more.

• Wow
Reactions: jduk
Nov 15, 2020
It's my second favourite after Lena/Holly.

I think the Ian/Cindy scene is great because of the build-up and the circumstances around it, how you have to pursue Cindy and open her mind to trying new things. As this sets in, her relationship to Wade becomes increasingly rocky until her and Ian throw caution to the wind and rut like animals in heat in the middle of the street.
I'm not huge on the whole cheating/cuck aspect but I think Ian/Cindy was built up really well and had some gorgeous art to reward pursuing her. I also quite like sex scenes that feel carnal like that, where two individuals just surrender to instinct because they just know they have to have each other.
Now I am curious as to how her route might branch off depending on how far you let Ian go with her.
I think I'd rank those two scenes on top too, and I agree that it's the build-up and how they surrender to their instincts that makes the Ian/Cindy scene so good.

I actually think their next scene could be even better. Now that they can't pretend they're not doing anything wrong anymore, that "we shouldn't do this" obstacle would probably be at least as big. In that sense I think their second scene could have many of the same qualities as their first; with the added bonus that Ivy and Jeremy won't interrupt them halfway through. :p

I also think both the Ian/Cindy and Lena/Holly scenes feel so hot because the attraction isn't only physical. So while the cheating aspect of the first scene between Ian and Cindy in my view adds to its hotness, it might be best to be patient and wait for her to break up with Wade before making the next move. It would still feel forbidden, but it would also allow them to develop their mutual feelings at the same time.

He fucked her raw and cummed deep in her so yeah
I think Ian didn't get to cum inside Cindy because they were suddenly interrupted by Ivy and Jeremy.
Yeah, sorry to be the bearer of bad news, jduk, but Ivy and Jeremy arrived just in time to stop Ian from getting his release. But maybe it was for the best; I think the interruption was humiliating enough as it was for Cindy. If she'd have to stand there in front of a smiling Ivy and then walk home to Wade – while all the time trying to prevent Ian's cum from trickling down her inner thighs, I fear her shame would make her travel far, far away and never come back.

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
I think I'd rank those two scenes on top too, and I agree that it's the build-up and how they surrender to their instincts that makes the Ian/Cindy scene so good.

I actually think their next scene could be even better. Now that they can't pretend they're not doing anything wrong anymore, that "we shouldn't do this" obstacle would probably be at least as big. In that sense I think their second scene could have many of the same qualities as their first; with the added bonus that Ivy and Jeremy won't interrupt them halfway through. :p

I also think both the Ian/Cindy and Lena/Holly scenes feel so hot because the attraction isn't only physical. So while the cheating aspect of the first scene between Ian and Cindy in my view adds to its hotness, it might be best to be patient and wait for her to break up with Wade before making the next move. It would still feel forbidden, but it would also allow them to develop their mutual feelings at the same time.

Yeah, sorry to be the bearer of bad news, jduk, but Ivy and Jeremy arrived just in time to stop Ian from getting his release. But maybe it was for the best; I think the interruption was humiliating enough as it was for Cindy. If she'd have to stand there in front of a smiling Ivy and then walk home to Wade – while all the time trying to prevent Ian's cum from trickling down her inner thighs, I fear her shame would make her travel far, far away and never come back.
That would be so hot... Going back home with Ian's semen still flowing out of her little pussy...
Total used cheating slut

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Yes, that too. There is also a slightly comparable build-up between the two scenes I feel. Lena/Holly takes a while to really unfold too and develops in light of Holly's crush to Ian. The writing in the Lena/Holly scene also emphasises how Lena at least feels, that they're surrendering to the moment; this unexplainable need to be together overpowering reason and worry.

I also quite like Ian's chemistry with Cindy, so you're right about the attraction not just being physical for both them and Lena/Holly, the emotion plays into the scenes. It's not just sex for the sake of sex being fun like with Alison for example (which are still great sex scenes, I just have more investment with these).

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Ivy/Lena/Holly was definitely made for you.
Well, I did like the scene, it was hot of course, but I'm not a huge fan of Ivy personally.
I like many different things in sex from the depraved to the wholesome, and since I am quite invested in Lena/Holly as a romantic pairing their scene without Ivy trumps everything else by a landslide.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes