lustygirly

Dec 29, 2018
Try Healslut. Can play as female or trans. It's got a lot more decent lesbian and trans characters for MC than appealing males, where I'd prefer more decent hetero options. Plus it's much more comedy/cartoonish/fantasy based, even if using Das characters. But it's a fun play-through so far.

I guess there's also Last Evil, which lacks story but has the best gameplay I've ever seen in an adult game (Slay The Spire style card battler that's actually really fun and in-depth). Of course, if you lose, you basically get raped by monsters (implied) so... not sure if it's your sort of thing. Though winning means you can reanimate the monsters and rape their corpses. Girl power! (Yeah. It's a pretty fucked up game).
awh ty <3 ! ill try it out !!! i love games like this mostly with choices and stuff but also love looking at hot male characters looool

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

lustygirly

Dec 29, 2018
Try Good Girl Gone Bad, Lust Campus, Yuri Club and Heart of the Woods if you're into that, and ofc Acting Lessons because it's an amazing story even though it's a guy protagonist lol

Omg she looks like a tennis superstar, so cute :love:
OMG TY so much i love how lust campus looks and the guys u can romance and bang look so hot if u ever find more games like this please swing them my way ♡ ♥

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018

This is the last one of the bunch! Not much to say about Billy thus far, but his time will come.
Did you enjoy these character cards? Should I made a second batch with different versions of the characters, as they evolve and change depending on your choices?
A character I'll never use.

Reactions: jduk

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017

This is the last one of the bunch! Not much to say about Billy thus far, but his time will come.
Did you enjoy these character cards? Should I made a second batch with different versions of the characters, as they evolve and change depending on your choices?
Oh ya, definitely gonna have a playthrough where him and the bouncer "help" Holly out of her shell :sneaky:

Mar 19, 2020
Stan is prob very smart being into stem studies/job. And very high lust too, who knows how many times he beats his meat with Lena and Louise chilling in the house with thongs etc... He certainly has low athletics and charisma though. I bet 8+ for wits, 3-4 charisma, 3 athletics, 9 lust
It's not very well known but Stan is actually short for Einstein

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: jduk

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Also, did I just miss it or was there no card for Stan?
A part of me thinks this might indicate he may not have much of a part in the story but then that doesn't make any sense. Did Eva accidentally forget to make one for him? I'm really not sure

Reactions: Zedire

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
A part of me thinks this might indicate he may not have much of a part in the story but then that doesn't make any sense. Did Eva accidentally forget to make one for him? I'm really not sure
dogedoge mentioned that card 14 is still missing, so I guess that would be Stan. That being said, it does seem Eva forgot about him considering her saying 'This is the last one of the bunch!' with Billy's card.

(Now watch her troll us all by releasing Stan's card with straight 10's. Stan has a 10 in wits which allows him to hide the fact that he has a 10 in charisma, which he does so he can stop the thots from being all over him while he sorts out the ones that are actually worth his time. What appears to be a fat gut is actually solid muscle, making him a 10 in athletics too. The 10 in lust doesn't need explaining. He'll unleash his true self towards the end, saving Lena from Seymour in the ultimate boss fight. :sneaky:)

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Do you guys think that the new update will release this month?

Probably mid-to-late September i'd assume.

Nov 15, 2020
Do you guys think that the new update will release this month?

Probably mid-to-late September i'd assume.
Hard to say. The weekly updates have been less frequent than usual, and the information she's shared has been rather general, so there's not much to go by except the "I will kick myself in the teeth if it's not out by the end of the month" quote from the last update. Mid-September might be a bit optimistic, but she seemed to struggle with the previous chapter as well, and still ended up releasing it sooner than most people expected. Hopefully she'll share some sneak peeks in the meantime to keep us entertained!

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
awh ty <3 ! ill try it out !!! i love games like this mostly with choices and stuff but also love looking at hot male characters looool
Yeah... Hot male characters in Healslut are few and far between. Over half of what male sex partners there are for MC will be fugly, effeminate or boorish. One major gripe of the game. (Well, I'm personally fine with MC screwing huge + ugly + boorish because kinks). The other grip for me is the leader your character's group follows has the most smackable face I've ever seen. I have a hunch the author inserted himself or who he wants to be into the character since, as disagreeable as he is, there's a Mary Sue quality to him. in case you don't know the term.

Fun game overall though, with some laugh-out-loud moments. Absolutely worth playing through.

Last edited:
Reactions: lustygirly
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes