WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020

The best martial arts teacher you could have, even if his methods are a bit rough sometimes! I'm not sure about his zodiac sign, I'll need to ask him.
Here's to hoping Wen secretly being part of Seymour's circle of evil and would become one of Ian's main antagonists in the later MMA arcs. I really hope he wouldn't just be a mentor figure to Ian but a surprise villain.

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018

The best martial arts teacher you could have, even if his methods are a bit rough sometimes! I'm not sure about his zodiac sign, I'll need to ask him.
This is accurate. Martial artists can have high libido. Maybe it's above 10. But I didn't expect him to get a character card. Will he be having sex with someone? Because all the character card characters are meant for fucking.

• Haha
Reactions: NaillMcDracken

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
A granny fucker when you need one :LOL:
Never went for anyone who had but a few years on me, but I think oldies should get some of what they want too!

Given her stats I doubt Molly's on the market but Agnes probably has several boytoys on speed dial.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
does anyone know anymore games that are like this <3 ? female protagonist and meant for more girl gamers uwu <3 ?
Try Healslut. Can play as female or trans. It's got a lot more decent lesbian and trans characters for MC than appealing males, where I'd prefer more decent hetero options. Plus it's much more comedy/cartoonish/fantasy based, even if using Das characters. But it's a fun play-through so far.

I guess there's also Last Evil, which lacks story but has the best gameplay I've ever seen in an adult game (Slay The Spire style card battler that's actually really fun and in-depth). Of course, if you lose, you basically get raped by monsters (implied) so... not sure if it's your sort of thing. Though winning means you can reanimate the monsters and rape their corpses. Girl power! (Yeah. It's a pretty fucked up game).

Last edited:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021

I see. So Wen's gonna be the surprise best-male-lay of the game. Hittin those pressure points like a ninja to make your orgasms go super-saiyan.

His sex catchphrase while digging you out: "Say wen, baby. Say wen."

Last edited:

Kz87

Jun 19, 2017
I am concerned about these stats. Do other characters stats also change throughout the game? Or only Ian and Lena can become more Witter, Stronger etc. Because it would be unrealistic if Ian becomes the same Smart as Seymour in just couple of months, who spent his whole life to get that level.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Just 5 int? That's weird to me considering that Ian does better at jiu-jitsu if his int is high and how Wen's constantly talking about the mental aspect of it. He doesn't seem a very charismatic character but he sure looks like a wise guy.
Wouldn't be the first time those cards have weird stats. Like how Seymour a arrogant prick is supposed to have the highest charisma in the game.

lcvargas

Dec 30, 2019
Wouldn't be the first time those cards have weird stats. Like how Seymour a arrogant prick is supposed to have the highest charisma in the game.
It was mentioned before that Charisma doesn't only constitutes looks. Confidence, stature, money, good public speaking, etc. can be a factor on determining if someone is charismatic. For example there is Adolf Hitler, he's not panty dropping, but a lot of people followed him because of how he talks. There is also James Jones who convinced a lot of people to commit mass suicide because of his charisma.

Bad people, in this case Seymour who you say is an arrogant prick, can be charismatic. A lot of villains are portrayed to be charismatic. Arrogance partnered with confidence, sophistication and money can be really charismatic. Just think of Tony Stark, sometimes he's very arrogant and egotistical, but people loves him.

TBH, I'm being a little bias here because I like the bloke, but it is not that far out of an idea that for him to have that much of points in charisma.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Guys, what are your realistic predictions for new sex scenes in update 0.9?
Ian x Lena (obvious)
Lena x Axel (She's going to her parents, and she most probably will meet Axel there, probably a minor scene, or a tease)
Lena x Mike or Lena x Robert
Lena x Seymour (probably another photoshoot)
Lena x Louise

Ian x Holly or Ian x Cindy, depending upon the path
Ian x Alison (could be that holiday trip, since Lena will be unavailable as well)
Ian x Minerva
Ian x Cherry

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes