bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
because 10 is supposed to be the pinnacle of perfection, and he was still learning when he died.
Is it really? I would more assume that 10 is the most intelligent / charismatic / athletic / lustful person in the story. It may also be that these scores aren't a measure of an objective truth, but more how other people perceive them. We still don't know what Eva actually means with these stats.

That said I still have a hard time seeing Seymour as anything other than a pretentious creep.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
My Stan-Prediction: 7 ( I think he's kind of a nerd) - 2 - 2 - 8 (At Lust I think he will surprise us and especially BlandChili. ;))

Reactions: jduk

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Is it really? I would more assume that 10 is the most intelligent / charismatic / athletic / lustful person in the story. It may also be that these scores aren't a measure of an objective truth, but more how other people perceive them. We still don't know what Eva actually means with these stats.

That said I still have a hard time seeing Seymour as anything other than a pretentious creep.
You make some pretty good points about context there. Can't really argue with that. :unsure:

Reactions: bacienvu88

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018

The best martial arts teacher you could have, even if his methods are a bit rough sometimes! I'm not sure about his zodiac sign, I'll need to ask him.
Just 5 int? That's weird to me considering that Ian does better at jiu-jitsu if his int is high and how Wen's constantly talking about the mental aspect of it. He doesn't seem a very charismatic character but he sure looks like a wise guy.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
If Ian doesn't feel bad about his little cock compared to Jeremy's massive one, hopefully one day they will dp Alison...
Why would he feel bad about it? Ian's dick isn't small, and he's known for being a good lover (Allison mentions that Gillian used to tell her about how good the sex was between them and Allison always wanted to try it with him), and considering the women he's been with have always come out satisfied, Ian would have nothing to feel bad about.

Just for the record, size really isn't everything - at least in terms of length. Girth is nice, length is overrated. Technique often makes all the difference in any case. I'd take a guy with an average dick and skill over a guy with a long and/or girthy dick and no technique every single time.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I wonder if there's gonna be any petplay.

Hell, if Alison is as crazy as she is to bark for Ian, a little bit of RP wouldn't be far-fetched.
I think the closest right now is Lousie/Lena, you can use the collar/leash with her. Perhaps there will be some between Lena/Axel? They've used those items when they were together.

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes