dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I am concerned about these stats. Do other characters stats also change throughout the game? Or only Ian and Lena can become more Witter, Stronger etc. Because it would be unrealistic if Ian becomes the same Smart as Seymour in just couple of months, who spent his whole life to get that level.
Agreed. That's basically the plot to Season 1 of Cobra Kai.

These character cards are just time-stallers/impatient-crowd-appeasers for Patreon though, so I wouldn't worry about it much.

Reactions: jduk

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Not knocking it. He's livin the dream. They kicked me out of class for trying this in yoga.
I've never really been into yoga but I attended a couple of free classes while I was a student. I can only claim to be slightly limber myself but I swear some of the other girls there defied the laws of physics.
Bendy.jpg
I never dared to ask if any of them had tried to lick themselves. I like to imagine that they all have! :devilish:

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I've never really been into yoga but I attended a couple of free classes while I was a student. I can only claim to be slightly limber myself but I swear some of the other girls there defied the laws of physics.
View attachment 1395460
I never dared to ask if any of them had tried to lick themselves. I like to imagine that they all have! :devilish:
I dated a girl who could do this. It was a fantastic three months, followed by a lifetime of sadness when it ended. I still cry whenever I eat one of those twisty pretzels.

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
Did she do a Mike's card? Cuz I don't remember seeing it either :unsure:
How can we ever forget Mike Coxlong :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1395460
Did yoga, was almost able to kiss my own dick.

Jul 6, 2021
View attachment 1395460
I'm definitely not into yoga and like Pina Coladas. Don't like walking in the rain, though.

lcvargas

Dec 30, 2019
I was hoping Mark(iirc the name of holly's publisher or something), the Bouncer, Lena's parents would have cards.

Eva should do one for them too, even though they'll prob will not have any H scenes.

Reactions: jduk

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
View attachment 1395460
For a girl to be that flexible is so sexy... Even if she is fat, ugly or whatever being so flexible is so hot.

Reactions: the3m_dude

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
Mark is the guy Ivy set Holly up with (hopefully we'll see that in this chapter - a double date maybe?). I also think he will the same Mark from GGGB when we see him.
Imagine being so lucky you get introduced to a flawless virgin hottie like Holly without trying to... Fuck

Dec 17, 2019

This is the last one of the bunch! Not much to say about Billy thus far, but his time will come.
Did you enjoy these character cards? Should I made a second batch with different versions of the characters, as they evolve and change depending on your choices?
Lmao "different versions of the characters"

Can't wait to see doomer Punished Ian and Poison Ivy

Reactions: the3m_dude
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes