BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Stan will hate fuck Louise hopefully... He will teach that bratty bitch a lesson to respect him.
Rape won't give him any respect, sorry to disappoint. And Louise is not into Stan, so... Yeah, no hatefucking for them in the near future. UNLESS Louise becomes so sexually frustrated that she hatefucks HIM for being such a perv and (not) stealing her panties...

jduk

Nov 25, 2019
Hate fuck is different than rape in my books at least... So bloodymares answer is off... Also i like to see Stan to be dominant and fuck that disrespectful Louise bitch. Louise is so stupid going after stupid guys like Jeremy and she will act all superior to poor Stan? Hell no.

ThePresident451

Yuno Gasai NEVER EVER follows you back
Donor
Apr 22, 2020
Stan.png

Stan is your typical nerd. Horrible clothing style aside, dude is so forgettable that not even his creator gives a slight fuck about him. As Lena, are you shamelessly twerking in his face turning him into the ultimate simp, or are you insulting him every time he crawls out of his hole?

marcel.png

Marcel is the classic imposing bouncer. When he's not busy kicking Perry's ass, he likes to flirt with cute and innocent female writers (despite the deepest thing he's ever read is Mickey Mouse). Are you going to let him corrupt Holly, or are you going to let him corrupt Holly?

Doing Eva's work here smh

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
View attachment 1396643

Stan is your typical nerd. Horrible clothing style aside, dude is so forgettable that not even his creator gives a slight fuck about him. As Lena, are you shamelessly twerking in his face turning him into the ultimate simp, or are you insulting him every time he crawls out of his hole?

View attachment 1396642

Marcel is the classic imposing bouncer. When he's not busy kicking Perry's ass, he likes to flirt with cute and innocent female writers (despite the deepest thing he's ever read is Mickey Mouse). Are you going to let him corrupt Holly, or are you going to let him corrupt Holly?

Doing Eva's work here smh
Damn you on her payroll??

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
View attachment 1396643

Stan looks like he got caught fucking an onahole. Real "Deer in the Headlights" look :WutFace:

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Imagine if, after this timeskip that's meant to happen (providing it's a decent chunk of time), Stan does an almost complete 180 turn. Tired of being overlooked or pitied by the girls around him, and somewhat disgusted with his position in life, he decides on some self-improvement. He moves out (for the surprise factor later), starts going to the gym, makes some friends who aren't total nerds, and gets a makeover. By the time he comes back he's a big improvement from what he once was, and with his new look and more confidence, someone who could be worth considering by some girls.

I highly doubt that would happen, or that Eva cares enough about Stan (in comparison to other characters) to put that kind of time into him, but I do think it would be kinda interesting. Seeing as a bunch of other characters have growth paths, and who knows what transformations along the way, it wouldn't be the craziest idea if the player's choices could influence that. I mean, when you look at Stan he doesn't look great, but facial-feature wise he's not hideous, and he doesn't have a complete deadbeat personality, either (yet).

But yeah, I don't hate Stan. I actually care more about Stan then I do no-personality Jeremy, and I hope he isn't resigned to simply being the stereotypical creep/peeper/perv with no greater aspiration within the story, or to go further down that path and become a complete Simp, White Knight, or Incel. I mean, I think it would be great if the player had the choice to influence his outcome one way or another.

Also, I think a made-over/timeskip Stan and Holly would be kind of cute.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Imagine if, after this timeskip that's meant to happen (providing it's a decent chunk of time), Stan does an almost complete 180 turn. Tired of being overlooked or pitied by the girls around him, and somewhat disgusted with his position in life, he decides on some self-improvement. He moves out (for the surprise factor later), starts going to the gym, makes some friends who aren't total nerds, and gets a makeover. By the time he comes back he's a big improvement from what he once was, and with his new look and more confidence, someone who could be worth considering by some girls.

I highly doubt that would happen, or that Eva cares enough about Stan (in comparison to other characters) to put that kind of time into him, but I do think it would be kinda interesting. Seeing as a bunch of other characters have growth paths, and who knows what transformations along the way, it wouldn't be the craziest idea if the player's choices could influence that. I mean, when you look at Stan he doesn't look great, but facial-feature wise he's not hideous, and he doesn't have a complete deadbeat personality, either (yet).

But yeah, I don't hate Stan. I actually care more about Stan then I do no-personality Jeremy, and I hope he isn't resigned to simply being the stereotypical creep/peeper/perv with no greater aspiration within the story, or to go further down that path and become a complete Simp, White Knight, or Incel. I mean, I think it would be great if the player had the choice to influence his outcome one way or another.

Also, I think a made-over/timeskip Stan and Holly would be kind of cute.
Only issue is that this kind of change, off-screen and such, would be very close to the change that Ashley's boyfriend Eric can go through in GGGB, Eva's other game. I'm not sure Eva would repeat such a story line.

I think Stan is meant to just be the shy voyeur although perhaps there will be a route for Lena to indulge him, although it's hard to say if any character improvement would take place during such a route. If he does have a dedicated route planned it could also be that of the consensual cuckold where he gets off watching Lena with others.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Only issue is that this kind of change, off-screen and such, would be very close to the change that Ashley's boyfriend Eric can go through in GGGB, Eva's other game. I'm not sure Eva would repeat such a story line.

I think Stan is meant to just be the shy voyeur although perhaps there will be a route for Lena to indulge him, although it's hard to say if any character improvement would take place during such a route. If he does have a dedicated route planned it could also be that of the consensual cuckold where he gets off watching Lena with others.
As I said, I don't actually expect Eva to put that sort of time into Stan, but I do think it would be nice to have the chance to make him something more then just the deadbeat voyeur or cuckold or whatever - for those of us that might want that. I also wouldn't be against him still retaining some of that shyness, but at least having built enough confidence from that makeover to realize his self-worth, and for others to be able to appreciate what he has. To actually get a girl who doesn't pity him, for example.

I can see how the time-skip/makeover could be compared to Eric, although in truth I hadn't considered that when I thought of the Stan makeover. I'm not really sure what to say on that point other then you're right, but hopefully it won't rule out Stan having a choice for self-improvement altogether. I wouldn't begrudge others wanting to have Stan remain the voyeur or become a cuckold, but if that's all Stan will ever be he wouldn't hold much interest in my play-through, just like Jeremy, which would be a bit of a shame because there is potential.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
It all looks like it's going to work out for him until he opens his mouth. "I'm a.. I'm a Chad now, baby. Yeah. I know you dumb hot girls dig that shit. You know, like where guys act like total jerks to you? Yeaah. And I'm a.. Um. I'm a baaaad boy. So um.. uh.. where do you want to have sex?"

Or, then again.

lcvargas

Dec 30, 2019
marcel.png
marcel.png

I wonder how much does a Holly cost in points? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

lcvargas

Dec 30, 2019
No. I'm flexible, I grow a douchey beard and I DJ on the weekends. I get the feeling you were trying to make some sort of sexual reference Icvargas, and I really don't appreciate it. I thought this forum was a safe space. :mad:
It's more of a joke than being "sexual" with you, because his surname is "Coxlong." (It's an obvious joke to make)

If you're looking for a safe space where people won't make sexual remarks, you're in the wrong place, mate.

I don't know you personally, hence, I didn't know you have a douchy beard and DJ. You just posted a photo of Mike with no further context other than his photo.

P.S. I don't know if your serious or not, since this is a forum and I have no way of telling what is the tone of your sentences, but still I won't apologize for that.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017

I believe Stan's role will be that of StalkFap camera man and cuck. Both of those can have cross over too. That's practically Stan's version of Heaven I bet.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
We don't know yet if Wade is small, average or big. There's no mention of his size and we haven't seen it yet. Who knows he might be packing down there too.
He very well might be but we'll never know with that beer belly ;)

I'm joking before anyone gets upset lmao

• Haha
Reactions: lcvargas
4.60 star(s) 319 Votes