Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
Well not content wise but quality wise. Usually if you're passionate about something you try to raise the bar, at least imho.
Sure, when you create something yourself, but what has that to do with playing and enjoing a game? I mean, when i actually imagen, that everytime i play a good or even great game, that would raise the overall bar for what i would need to enjoy playing it, i would in the end run out of games to enjoy pretty fast, wouldnt i? And imo that would seem like a pretty sad point of view, when only better and even better and even more better games would be needed to get any enjoyment, but will there be left in the end? I mean let us be completly honest. An easy to assume fact would be that eva did learn a few things since the day she started GGGB, so it would be similar easy to assume, that she did imprive herself since that day, and there is in the end no real reason, why that shouldnt be true after she finished ORS. So that would also mean, that ORS is "better" as GGGB and that any game she will do after ORS will be even better as ORS. Would that now also mean for you that, you wouldnt be able to enjoy GGGB when later games of her would be better and allready did raise your bar and therefore wouldnt be worth playing? That is and i say it again, a quite sad point of view imo. And i only used "better" as part of this simile. Because i dont really believe in any flat "better" when it comes to games, or stories overall. Because there is no better, there is just different, and of course everyone should feel free to enjoy one story or game more as another one. That is completly legit. And in the end, even when we two would enjoy the same things, i am sure as sure, we would enjoy them for different reasons. And that would also be legit. But that wouldnt actually make things we enjoy actually better as those we dont enjoy as much wouldnt it? No, of course not. Even when some people would now disagree. But some people allways need a ranking list better, worse. *sigh* What is wrong with just different? But by the number of post i would assume, that point of view is a minority. Well, it is not as if i wasnt allready used to be that. ;)

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Does anyone know any similar games to this (graphics-wise, it is pretty good, better than GGGB, played that too).
The graphics almost look on-par to "Choices" the mobile game, a waste of time non-provocative vnovel.

This would be killer if completed. Looking forward for progress on Cindy & Lena with Ian.

Reactions: boogiecookie

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Does anyone else have a problem of not enjoying other adult games as much after tasting Eva's work? Other games feel either extremely shallow/dumb or just look ugly in comparison or both. I used to love LoP/S&G games and Mr. Dots but now they just feel boring.
Try DrPinkCake's BaDIK. Probably a one-time play and definitely not as much content as available within GGGB or ORS (when complete). EvaKiss may be the best vnovel creator out there tbh

Reactions: Brickman

Emoon

May 4, 2017
Sure, when you create something yourself, but what has that to do with playing and enjoing a game? I mean, when i actually imagen, that everytime i play a good or even great game, that would raise the overall bar for what i would need to enjoy playing it, i would in the end run out of games to enjoy pretty fast, wouldnt i?
Fair point.
My comment was mainly aimed at creators since the lack in quality of many titles that get released on here or on Patreon is devastating. In general i do agree with you that enjoyment of a game doesn't depend on the point if a game outguns another one. But i'd like to see developers at least try to aim for the tops, in the boundaries of their capabilities since 2D art is usually a lot harder than 3D (DAZ). Nevermind, i guess we just talked at cross purposes.

So that would also mean, that ORS is "better" as GGGB and that any game she will do after ORS will be even better as ORS.
That's not what i meant. GGGB was or still is a rock solid game with lots of interesting paths to travel and if Eva would have gone for the same style with ORS i'm sure i would've enjoyed it too. But instead she/they upped the ante and improved at least the artstyle and that's something i love to see. Again as above mention, this is not directly about enjoyment but improvement.

CedricF92

Sep 6, 2017
Fantastic so far, enjoying the dialog, great art. I loved Eva's first game but this seems to be a strong improvement in art and writing. Really looking forward to future updates.

boogiecookie

Aug 4, 2019
Does anyone know any similar games to this (graphics-wise, it is pretty good, better than GGGB, played that too).
The graphics almost look on-par to "Choices" the mobile game, a waste of time non-provocative vnovel.

This would be killer if completed. Looking forward for progress on Cindy & Lena with Ian.
wow i play choices too! but the graphics and stories are great - a better though simple mobile VN game than many out there

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
It is very interesting seeing the evolution of a dev like Eva. GGGB was an amazing game in term of the sheer scale i of the interactions and paths and variants within those paths. If most devs tried to do this it would end in a complete mess. But Eva very quickly realised how to generate images as templates and add on the appropriate layer for facial expressions, clothes, even makeup and tattoos etc.

If I were Eva, I would set up an masterclass inside her patreon where aspiring devs could do tutorials on that, and also on how to handle branching paths and branching within branching paths. I think that may well generate about as much income in the short term as her actual stories.

This time round with the improvement in graphics, environments and music there really isn't anyone that comes close to this level of production. GGGB was the equivalent of a talented director working from his garage, ORS is basically the same director picked up by a Hollywood studio and given a huge budget

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017

v3_peoplegram1_copy.jpg
Let's keep commenting Lena's uploads to her Peoplegram!
This time Lena will have two choices: either to upload a picture from her photo shoot with Danny or one of the drawing Ian made of her (yes, this required a new variable so it will cause issues with Chapter 2 saves, using a new one when Chapter 3 comes out is advised).
What would you comment in each one of the pictures?

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017

Let's keep commenting Lena's uploads to her Peoplegram!
This time Lena will have two choices: either to upload a picture from her photo shoot with Danny or one of the drawing Ian made of her (yes, this required a new variable so it will cause issues with Chapter 2 saves, using a new one when Chapter 3 comes out is advised).
What would you comment in each one of the pictures?
I'm ready to flex all your curves... ;)

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Aww, so cute! She's definitely posting the drawing in my canon playthrough. Might post the photo on Stalkfap though, once she decides to start an account.
Also, danny_photography is probably the most uninspired nickname I've ever seen.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Eldar

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
wow i play choices too! but the graphics and stories are great - a better though simple mobile VN game than many out there
Choices is really good but pissed me the absurdly cashgrab it is, and when got a bug where I lost all my saves and didn't save progress I basically rage quit.

Reactions: Tallyhoe

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Great, i don't wanna use the skip button cuz i want my choices that i have now, you think i can remember what i choose, f.ck this bs another game to the bin...
1) Use the save editor to know which variables you have enabled (and better write them down just in case)
2) Start the new game
3) Use the walkthrough to keep track of the variables and other stat bonuses
4) Ctrl through the game and pick the right choices

If it's too much of a bother, then have it your way.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes