Brickman

May 26, 2017

Unlocked

Work on Chapter 3 is progressing. It will be even longer than Chapter 3 and will contain much more character and story development. One of those developments concerns this figure obscured by the dark... What could be going on behind these shadows? Will you try to find out?

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017

Unlocked

Work on Chapter 3 is progressing. It will be even longer than Chapter 3 and will contain much more character and story development. One of those developments concerns this figure obscured by the dark... What could be going on behind these shadows? Will you try to find out?
i guess this will be the equivalent of "ashley catches nat having sex" scene. so i think it will be either lena catching ivy, or ian catching cindy

Reactions: JasDoc

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
i guess this will be the equivalent of "ashley catches nat having sex" scene. so i think it will be either lena catching ivy, or ian catching cindy
Ian catching Cindy would be a good start for that route.

Difficult to discern whose body it is since most women have the same kinda build...

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
agreed.
also i can't imagine why someone would want to do only 1 playthrough with a branching game like this. when the game's complete 1 playthrough will probably only cover like 10%
To be fair, I like to commit to 1 blind playthrough before I go exploring other routes. And it also comes down to whether the other routes look appealing or not. Just like I don't enjoy the Thug route and the Bimbo route (ironically it was my first route because I was curious), some may not want to try other things. Since this is a 2-protagonist game unlike GGGB, I don't expect many people trying the cuck route for example, especially when Ian has so many fine ladies to choose from. Interested to see what other routes this game is going to have.

I don't know, it seems weird that Ian would go snooping around Cindy or Wade's house, especially while they're having sex. It can't be Perry's house (Ian has blue sheets and Perry doesn't get any) and Lena has white sheets. I think this is actually Louise's room and she's going to spy on her and Jeremy going at it. I'm curious to see what it's actually going to be.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
To be fair, I like to commit to 1 blind playthrough before I go exploring other routes. And it also comes down to whether the other routes look appealing or not. Just like I don't enjoy the Thug route and the Bimbo route (ironically it was my first route because I was curious), some may not want to try other things. Since this is a 2-protagonist game unlike GGGB, I don't expect many people trying the cuck route for example, especially when Ian has so many fine ladies to choose from. Interested to see what other routes this game is going to have.

I don't know, it seems weird that Ian would go snooping around Cindy or Wade's house, especially while they're having sex. It can't be Perry's house (Ian has blue sheets and Perry doesn't get any) and Lena has white sheets. I think this is actually Louise's room and she's going to spy on her and Jeremy going at it. I'm curious to see what it's actually going to be.
I'll check out the cuck route if it's a thing. I'll check out every single route the game has to offer (or try to) like I did with GGGB. I like experiencing everything a game has to offer instead of only experiencing a fraction of it.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
I think it's either Louise or Stan (? I forget all the names) catching Lena blowing Robert(? again, not sure with the name)
Ohh, that'd be interesting. A little reverse pov. Now I'm wondering if it's actually going to be a different character spying on one of the MCs

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
with ctrl you are done with 0.2 in like 1-2 min top...
Its about that i really want my choices that i made in my first play and don't remember them...
That's what playing a work in progress game is like. I don't mind restarting as many times as needed if that means making the overall game better.
That's you, i do mind restarting the game every time and its not like all games are like this so it means that it can be done without this inconvenience...
also i can't imagine why someone would want to do only 1 playthrough with a branching game like this. when the game's complete 1 playthrough will probably only cover like 10%
And my friend i can't imagine why someone would do more then one playthroughs, but each to its own..
Thank you for explaining this...
You could wait until it's finished then you won't have to worry about starting over
True that, tho i did that with her first game i couldn't finish it cuz it didn't "catch" me, with this one tho is another story and i really like it till now and i would really like to play it as it comes out, well it is what it is...

Last edited by a moderator:

Quintillian

Apr 15, 2019
Mmm. I wonder how difficult it would be for Eva to implement some code to check for undeclared variables and then offer the player a choice to set the variable true or false.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: satoshi36

bproct

Jan 10, 2020
Ian catching Cindy would be a good start for that route.

Difficult to discern whose body it is since most women have the same kinda build...
We can exclude Ivy, she has got a tattoo on her right thigh.

To be honest, I find the color of the bed sheets more fitting Louise's character (and hair color :)), although catching Cindy would definitely make my and Ian's day.

I believe EvaKiss wants to give us a plot twist concerning Louise's boyfriend with this scene...

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
I believe EvaKiss wants to give us a plot twist concerning Louise's boyfriend with this scene...
If it's going to be a plot twist indeed, then I don't know how to feel about this. Was Jeremy a red herring all along and all those obvious clues were fake just to troll us or was it a last-minute change of heart in order to introduce another male character who is not an asshole (I think we have enough of those already)?

Quintillian

Apr 15, 2019
If it's going to be a plot twist indeed, then I don't know how to feel about this. Was Jeremy a red herring all along and all those obvious clues were fake just to troll us or was it a last-minute change of heart in order to introduce another male character who is not an asshole (I think we have enough of those already)?
Who said it has to be a male character? :sneaky:

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes