lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

Unlocked

Work on Chapter 3 is progressing. It will be even longer than Chapter 3 and will contain much more character and story development. One of those developments concerns this figure obscured by the dark... What could be going on behind these shadows? Will you try to find out?
i got nothing. :unsure:

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
To be fair, I like to commit to 1 blind playthrough before I go exploring other routes. And it also comes down to whether the other routes look appealing or not. Just like I don't enjoy the Thug route and the Bimbo route (ironically it was my first route because I was curious), some may not want to try other things. Since this is a 2-protagonist game unlike GGGB, I don't expect many people trying the cuck route for example, especially when Ian has so many fine ladies to choose from. Interested to see what other routes this game is going to have.
yeah i get that, i do a blind playthrough, too. but the fun thing about them is that you can restart them whenever. so if you don't remember your choices it's even better, as it is more "blind" then again.
i understand that there are maybe routes, that are unliked by some to the point they feel disgusted if they occur to them. although in GGGB there are a lot of "normal" routes you can take, which shouldn't pose a problem to anyone. like staying faithful to eric, love routes with dave, jack, ryan, or even for the guys here that don't like to pursue men as female mc, you have jess and eva love routes. only doing 1 route, you might miss the best one for you then.
And my friend i can't imagine why someone would do more then one playthroughs, but each to its own..
would you like to elaborate on that? imagine like you play a game and really like it, so you say "i want to play a game just like that next". and in a game like ORS you have so much diverging routes, you practically play a new game, so why don't play that "new" game next.
or you play a game where characters can die and in my playthrough a lot of them did. i would want to replay to get a better result.
i just think i'd miss out on stuff if i just would do only 1 playthrough (but maybe i just don't play a lot of games with only 1 outcome)
so what's your reason for only playing once?
I don't know, it seems weird that Ian would go snooping around Cindy or Wade's house, especially while they're having sex. It can't be Perry's house (Ian has blue sheets and Perry doesn't get any) and Lena has white sheets. I think this is actually Louise's room and she's going to spy on her and Jeremy going at it. I'm curious to see what it's actually going to be.
i still think it could be cindy, as some people were disappointed she wasn't seen in ch.2 and this would be a good introduction to get ian interested in her.
We can exclude Ivy, she has got a tattoo on her right thigh.

To be honest, I find the color of the bed sheets more fitting Louise's character (and hair color :)), although catching Cindy would definitely make my and Ian's day.

I believe EvaKiss wants to give us a plot twist concerning Louise's boyfriend with this scene...
i wouldn't be so sure regarding ivy. in the selfie she gave jeremy, she has no tattoos either. but i guess it's not that likely

D

Deleted member 305956

Unlocked

Work on Chapter 3 is progressing. It will be even longer than Chapter 3 and will contain much more character and story development. One of those developments concerns this figure obscured by the dark... What could be going on behind these shadows? Will you try to find out?
One thing is for sure the girl is either eating some pussy or giving a BJ judging by the position.

I hope its the former.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
especially when Ian has so many fine ladies to choose from.
Except that he doesn't. This game has set up everything against Ian's favor. Literally every choice he makes has a downside. Lena's choices on the other hand come down to how much she wants to fuck. Lena can have a relationship with every character she meets, without any downside whatsoever, and she has no competition. Every girl Ian likes has atleast 3 more dudes after her, and each one of those dudes is supposedly either fitter/richer/hotter than you.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Damn, how did i not saw that teaser hm...
It could be Lena watching Louise touching herself while blowing Jeremy? :)

Yea, Ian is in the bad spot, he has that shitty job and a boss that hates him, no money, living at his friend's house and also every girl he is interested in can go to another guy in a second, Lena-Robert, Alison-Jeremy, Cherry-Perry...:D
Luck must turn for our dear Ian at some point right? :D

and please Eva, pretty please, more Cindy content :love:

also...BaDIK & WIAB coming on friday and ORS over the weekend, man it can't get better then this :D

EXLake

Jul 22, 2017
I'm sitting here like, "You can make Ian's drawing not look like ass???" Maybe I should ease up on the lust points and pick up some intelligence for a change.
I've been playing a full INT Wizard build in parallel ignoring all thots but Holly (she's the best girl but she'll be ignored if she gets in a way too) in pursuit of writing and Eva should make damn sure my Ian will redefine the book industry with his debut work. :geek:

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
Except that he doesn't. This game has set up everything against Ian's favor. Literally every choice he makes has a downside. Lena's choices on the other hand come down to how much she wants to fuck. Lena can have a relationship with every character she meets, without any downside whatsoever, and she has no competition. Every girl Ian likes has atleast 3 more dudes after her, and each one of those dudes is supposedly either fitter/richer/hotter than you.
Ian is very average dude... Too much competition for luv

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
i still think it could be cindy, as some people were disappointed she wasn't seen in ch.2 and this would be a good introduction to get ian interested in her.
Ian is already interested in her (in her looks, that is; she's already #1 for most folks here), to the point of being envious of Wade. No need to create convoluted scenarios just to make him see her naked, it's obvious she's sexy. What Ian needs, is to see her softer, less bitchy side as it's the only thing in her that slightly puts him off.

Care to elaborate on your reasoning? What downsides does Ian have to his choices? Lena has it better just because every man is lusting over her and Ian has Jeremy as competition? Dude. At least 2 other girls are gushing over Ian: Alison (if he's not passive) and Holly (obvious crush is obvious), and it's easy to win Cherry over as well. He only competes with Jeremy over Alison because she's after some good time and will choose the one with clear intentions. He has no competition when it comes to other girls.
What about the fact that all of those men that are simping over Lena are creeps or weirdos? Her options are very limited to Ian vs various assholes. And the fact that 2 of those are her superiors at work kind of makes it a lose - lose situation where if she chooses to shut them down, she sacrifices good relationship with them which means that her workplaces are going to become very unpleasant and stressful.
Yea, Ian is in the bad spot, he has that shitty job and a boss that hates him, no money, living at his friend's house and also every girl he is interested in can go to another guy in a second, Lena-Robert, Alison-Jeremy, Cherry-Perry...:D
Luck must turn for our dear Ian at some point right? :D
Cherry-Perry lol Are you serious? Perry is clearly the beta in the trio, and only has a chance to get her number if Ian does nothing to get Cherry's attention or fucks up spectacularly. What about the sweetie Holly? She's all like "Notice me senpai".

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Lena has it better just because every man is lusting over her and Ian has Jeremy as competition?
Lena can have a relationship with Ian, her waiter friend, her boss, her stripper friend, her male roommate as well as female roommate at the same time, and probably the ex and sugar daddy from gallery too. And she can do all of them without having any negative stats to her friends so far, and she gets money faar to easily too.
On the other hand, hanging out with Alison reduces chances with Holly (and potentially Lena too). Hanging out with Holly reduces chances with Alison. Focusing on Cindy gives you negative points with all of your friends. In fact, making any girl a priority basically fucks up the friendship with Perry. If you focus on lust, you get adverse effects on your writing career. Moreover, you need to be a jack of all trades, otherwise you get a fucking erectile dysfunction with Alison.

The point is, you can fuck around when playing as Lena, but not when playing as Ian

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
Lena can have a relationship with Ian, her waiter friend, her boss, her stripper friend, her male roommate as well as female roommate at the same time, and probably the ex and sugar daddy from gallery too. And she can do all of them without having any negative stats to her friends so far, and she gets money faar to easily too.
On the other hand, hanging out with Alison reduces chances with Holly (and potentially Lena too). Hanging out with Holly reduces chances with Alison. Focusing on Cindy gives you negative points with all of your friends. In fact, making any girl a priority basically fucks up the friendship with Perry. If you focus on lust, you get adverse effects on your writing career. Moreover, you need to be a jack of all trades, otherwise you get a fucking erectile dysfunction with Alison.

The point is, you can fuck around when playing as Lena, but not when playing as Ian
So you were talking strictly from the gameplay POV. Gotcha. Yes, I have the same feeling when it comes to playing as Ian vs playing as Lena. However, I'll point it out that hanging out with Holly doesn't affect your chances with Alison at all because you can still enable her route when you hang out with her later in the rock bar. You slightly improve your score with her if you have lunch with her in the cafe but that's it. You can hang out with Alison in the bar and tell that you'd like to see her more often, then in Chapter 2 say she's beautiful, flirt with her in the cocktail bar and you're golden; this way you can pursue Lena, Holly and Alison/Cherry at the same time. Also, Lena gets negative points with Ian and Lola (it's a cat, but still) if she chooses to bring Robert home.

From the writing point of view, however, all the girls in Ian's life are amazing while all the guys except Ian in Lena's life are self-serving perverts: Alison is a hot BFF, Holly is a sweetie, Cindy is fabulous, Emma is just pure fun while Robert is a manipulative prick, Ed is an old perv, Stan is a shy perv, Axel is an unstable psycho, Seymour is who knows what, probably another pervert. Ivy is constantly pushing her to act more slutty, and only Louise genuinely cares for Lena and supports her. So in that sense, it balances things out a bit.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Welcome to real life. EvaKiss does not write your standard run of the mill harem simulators where every sheer girl swoons over you just for existing.

4.60 star(s) 316 Votes