Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Welcome to real life. EvaKiss does not write your standard run of the mill harem simulators where every sheer girl swoons over you just for existing.
But she writes run of the mill games where girls turn into whores within days? I get it that hot girls get a lot of attention, but if you think that those girls switch from guys to guys like changing clothes then you're mistaken.
She's basically making GGGB2, with a side male character who will most probably be cucked in the future.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Ian is already interested in her (in her looks, that is; she's already #1 for most folks here), to the point of being envious of Wade. No need to create convoluted scenarios just to make him see her naked, it's obvious she's sexy. What Ian needs, is to see her softer, less bitchy side as it's the only thing in her that slightly puts him off.
This would be great character development. Instead of having Cindy be bitchy all the time which would make her one dimensional and wouldn't give people any reason to go for her, having her show a softer more caring side along with her bitchiness would add more depth to the character and give people a legit reason to go for her.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
But she writes run of the mill games where girls turn into whores within days? I get it that hot girls get a lot of attention, but if you think that those girls switch from guys to guys like changing clothes then you're mistaken.
She's basically making GGGB2, with a side male character who will most probably be cucked in the future.
That might've been true about GGGB, but you're so wrong about ORS...

Reactions: Elemo

taihen_addict

Dec 6, 2016
Instead of a soft side, Cindy might show a fangirl side. Wanting the band to get back together or something like that. Ian might also have options to start a band with Lena. Lena already knows Ian and the Drummer girl (again the name eludes me, Emma?). I'm guessing Lena can sing, so Perry will definitely be pissed if Ian starts a band with Lena. Either Wade will join as the guitarist or another guitarist character will be introduced. Lena's brother? who knows. Possibilities possibililities... mmm... exciting...

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I don't think that is a fair assessment of GGGB or ORS. A girl having sex (even with multiple partners) does not make her a whore. In GGGB, it took more than a matter of days for Ash to turn "bad"---if you read the narrative, weeks are passing in between some of the scenes. :)

ORS doesn't really bear any resemblance to GGGB imo, other than being partly a female protagonist game. Lena is not anything like Ash--different back story, different personality, different appearance, etc. The inclusion of the Ian content bears no resemblance to anything in GGGB. And the overall plot of two people who cross paths (though to what extent?) is totally different. Not really sure how this could be characterized as GGGB2 in any way...

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
It's all optional it's ur wish to be a whore or not that's why there options in this game :) don't act like a stubborn idiot pls

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Not true. GGGB was not a run of the mill game. It was quite unique. And, to be honest, I don't mind GGGB2, if it would be a better-executed version with a more interesting story, finer pictures and more choices that matter. But for good or ill, ORS is certainly not GGGB2, at least for now.

And some girls do change boyfriends like clothes. It all depends on a girl.)

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
I don't think that is a fair assessment of GGGB or ORS. A girl having sex (even with multiple partners) does not make her a whore. In GGGB, it took more than a matter of days for Ash to turn "bad"---if you read the narrative, weeks are passing in between some of the scenes. :)
True but if you fuck Shrek looking old guys for money, or plow over half your neighborhood while you're BF is out doing humanitarian work in a third world country, then turn him into a crying cuck when he comes home... I think its ok to put the whore label in use.

I'd also put whore on Ashley trading sex for material/bodily gains, and epic level slut (even if you dump Eric) if she goes Arthur/Tyrone route. And then just plain brain-dead if she goes "thug". I know we often praise Evas writing and all, but the gang route made me cringe in so many ways. Just the idea that yesterdays nerdy-privileged Becky is going to run the "Latin Kings" (Judging by the tats) while talking/acting like they grew up in the "barrio".

I know we're not supposed to shame horrible behaviour anymore in these SJW/PC days, but there are "levels to this shit", and once you reach them I think certain terms are fair use. :) So in certain routes in GGGB Ashley is a good old fashioned whore.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
True but if you fuck Shrek looking old guys for money, or plow over half your neighborhood while you're BF is out doing humanitarian work in a third world country, then turn him into a crying cuck when he comes home... I think its ok to put the whore label in use.

I'd also put whore on Ashley trading sex for material/bodily gains, and epic level slut (even if you dump Eric) if she goes Arthur/Tyrone route. And then just plain brain-dead if she goes "thug". I know we often praise Evas writing and all, but the gang route made me cringe in so many ways. Just the idea that yesterdays nerdy-privileged Becky is going to run the "Latin Kings" (Judging by the tats) while talking/acting like they grew up in the "barrio".

I know we're not supposed to shame horrible behaviour anymore in these SJW/PC days, but there are "levels to this shit", and once you reach them I think certain terms are fair use. :) So in certain routes in GGGB Ashley is a good old fashioned whore.
You'd be surprised how many "innocent" suburban kids get into criminal/gang life because they think it's "cool"

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Yes, in some circumstances, after a year or more of in-game time, she might become a literal whore. One could say that her behavior with Eric's Dad has the potential of being whore-like. But to call her a whore for having a handful of sexual partners is pretty unrealistic. First, whores are paid for sex. Second, even if she was a slut (which I wouldn't call her, because she doesn't actually sleep with that many men), at least it is mostly consensual. Third, not all women want to be serial monogamists---most women have a short period of "playing the field" in between long-term relationships. Sex, even with multiple partners, is not "horrible behavior" by default. Forgive me if I am misunderstanding your point. :)

While I am not saying that GGGB is a perfectly realistic series of events---not by any means---it is very much not the story of a girl who is a virgin one minute and a prostitute the next. She starts the game in a healthy sexual relationship with Eric. And, more importantly, it bucks one of the most unfortunate tendencies of many female protagonist games by putting her in control of her own actions rather than being forced into problematic sexual situations through a combination of blackmail, coercion, molestation, and outright rape.

Dec 17, 2019
And that she's going to have an affair with Ed :)

One more pathway I feel we'll get is Lena - Jeremy, since there's a variable set when Ian shows Lena's profile to him and, knowing Jeremy...
Dude I can only imagine what it must be like for Eva Kiss to juggle all these alternate storylines where we're gonna make Lena pipe everyone, nobody, only people Ian knows, etc. Shit is crazy.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.
Dec 17, 2019
I've been playing a full INT Wizard build in parallel ignoring all thots but Holly (she's the best girl but she'll be ignored if she gets in a way too) in pursuit of writing and Eva should make damn sure my Ian will redefine the book industry with his debut work. :geek:
Learning before squirting. Information before procreation. Take notes before deep throats. Retain and abstain.

I dig the INT run's vibe ngl. Lust gang 4 lyfe, though.

Kinda sucks that in alot of situations you have to "choose between" getting intelligence and getting charisma/lust. I don't really see anything like that between the other three traits, especially the athleticism one. Not that I'm complaining, it's kinda perfect for my kind of run.

BloodyMares

Dec 4, 2017
You'd be surprised how many "innocent" suburban kids get into criminal/gang life because they think it's "cool"
Kids or teenagers sure. Peer pressure and all that. Young adults with established social circles? Not sure about that. And it's not like Ash is fascinated about all the gangster lifestyle really. She thinks that Jessica's glamorous celebrity-level party lifestyle is cool and wants to live like that, not live in slums dealing drugs. The only thing that pulls her into the gang is the thrill she gets from being humiliated and fucked like a cheap whore, so the sudden desire to fit in with them feels rather odd and out of character.

Xiondingens

Oct 25, 2018
That's not what i meant. GGGB was or still is a rock solid game with lots of interesting paths to travel and if Eva would have gone for the same style with ORS i'm sure i would've enjoyed it too. But instead she/they upped the ante and improved at least the artstyle and that's something i love to see. Again as above mention, this is not directly about enjoyment but improvement.
Yeah, okay i maybe did go a bit too far with my assumptions what you did mean. But i blame the overall mood for this.

Reactions: Emoon
4.60 star(s) 316 Votes