John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Other than being a frat/club-bro douche fuckboy, Jack seemed to have a lot more heart than Axel does, even from the beginning. In a lot of ways they're very different characters, where Axel seems to have this humorless, elitist vibe that Jack never really showed.
I see where you're coming from, but when he meets with Ian (someone an elitist would probably see as a peasant) he was very friendly with him and then during the photoshoots with Cindy he was cordial with Ian. Idk, I wouldn't think a pure elitist would do that with someone in a lower social class.

KillerKlown

Aug 19, 2018
since Lena has homosexual paths and Ian doesn't, there is less writing space for her male partners. I think I agree with Blandchill that the problem with Stan as he is now is that he is just a run of the mill creep: it would've been nice if instead of developing his relationship with Lena in a purely masturbatory way, he instead opened up to her and then Lena could help him become more confident and better himself.
Or give Stan the biggest cock and make him a richer than Simon, secretly. Than he goes further than Jeremy, from BBC to 'this is a gross/pathetic person, but I get the best possible sex and what I want out of life'

KillerKlown

Aug 19, 2018
I do also want to note Ian has that problem to a lesser extent: Cherry and Emma (I think, the one with the fat ass) offer nothing story wise to him.

Holly is the pure, submissive co-worker he can romance or seduce. Allison is the former flame who is secretly obsessed/deeply in love with him. One is his best friend's girl. Minerva is his boss and (should) offer what Simon does for Lena, and currently is becoming his sex toy...(maybe a Mommy Dommy in the future possibly).

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Allison is the former flame who is secretly obsessed/deeply in love with him. One is his best friend's girl. Minerva is his boss and (should) offer what Simon does for Lena, and currently is becoming his sex toy...(maybe a Mommy Dommy in the future possibly).
Is it ever implied that Alison is in love with Ian? (I haven't really replayed the previous chapters yet so i'm a bit iffy on that)

Reactions: Reasoon

LazyName

Aug 17, 2017
I wouldnt be surprised if Allison has a true love route. In my opinion Alison sees Ian as the stable safe guy she always could see herself with and now that shes in a rough patch in her life she actively seeks out Ian for that sense of security. Its pretty heavily implied that between Ian and Jeremy Alisson sees Ian as the more long term and serious option but whether or not that means shes in love or otherwise isnt really explored yet.

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
Is it ever implied that Alison is in love with Ian? (I haven't really replayed the previous chapters yet so i'm a bit iffy on that)
Yes I think it's even more than implied throughout the Game. There are also a lot of really good Discussions here about her strong Feelings for Ian. If you play the full Alison Route you can clearly see that she is in love with him and also had a Thing for him for a really long Time.

So yes it would really surprise me if IanxAlison is not one of the Endgame Options of the Game. And I would be sad because it's my favorite Route for Ian right now. :D

I wouldnt be surprised if Allison has a true love route. In my opinion Alison sees Ian as the stable safe guy she always could see herself with and now that shes in a rough patch in her life she actively seeks out Ian for that sense of security. Its pretty heavily implied that between Ian and Jeremy Alisson sees Ian as the more long term and serious option but whether or not that means shes in love or otherwise isnt really explored yet.
Well it's difficult since we have a lot of the Game still in front of us and I definitely understand your Point. But for me the whole Jeremy thing always just seems like a Backup Plan for Alison if Ian is not interested and nothing more. If you show enough interest in Alison she never starts anyhting with Jeremy and like I mentioned above I think her strong feelings for him are heavily hinted.

Last edited:
Reactions: scor099 and John-18

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
It's not just implied, she flat out tells him she's had a thing for him for years.
And iirc, Allison does scream out that she loves him during the last sex scene they had (the one where Ian can make her woof like a dog). In normal circumstances that can be seen as a 'height of passion' thing, but considering the context of the rest of her material, I'd say it was her honest feelings coming out.
It would also be pretty unusual for Allison to continue pursuing Ian as she does - how she again asks if he wants to hang out even when he turns her down the first time, and even when she's already slept with Jeremy - if she didn't feel more for him.

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
And iirc, Allison does scream out that she loves him during the last sex scene they had (the one where Ian can make her woof like a dog). In normal circumstances that can be seen as a 'height of passion' thing, but considering the context of the rest of her material, I'd say it was her honest feelings coming out.
It would also be pretty unusual for Allison to continue pursuing Ian as she does - how she again asks if he wants to hang out even when he turns her down the first time, and even when she's already slept with Jeremy - if she didn't feel more for him.
Exactly(y) Also the Blowjob Scene before Wade's Birthday where she answers to Ians Question if she missed his cock that she missed HIM and I think the Game even stated that she was a little bit upset that he only talked about his dick. :D

So with the latest Sex Scene you described and this one I think you can see the more her Route progresses the more her Feelings for Ian are shown.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
She also already said Ian is her favorite person and blush if Ian say that Allison is his favorite person too. No doubt she has deep feelings for Ian. She just doesn't admit it yet because she ends a relationship recently and wanna make up for the lost time with that douche former boyfriend of hers. Also, i think Alison, once she finally managed to get laid with Ian, doesn't want to risk pushing him away by pressing for a serious relationship knowing he's also seen a beautifull model like Lena. I fucking love Allison the same way i fucking love Lena and I'm very excited to know what Eva intends to do with this triangle in upcoming updates. Will Alison admit have deep feelings for Ian and want a serious and exclusive relationship or will accept a open relationship just for not losing him? How she will react when she knows that Ian has feelings for Lena? How i'm playing a full Allison and Lena path at the same time, i already know i'm screwed because i'm going to have to choose one of them at some point, inevitably.

Reasoon

Apr 8, 2018
She also already said Ian is her favorite person and blush if Ian say that Allison is his favorite person too. No doubt she has deep feelings for Ian. She just doesn't admit it yet because she ends a relationship recently and wanna make up for the lost time with that douche former boyfriend of hers. Also, i think Alison, once she finally managed to get laid with Ian, doesn't want to risk pushing him away by pressing for a serious relationship knowing he's also seen a beautifull model like Lena. I fucking love Allison the same way i fucking love Lena and I'm very excited to know what Eva intends to do with this triangle in upcoming updates. Will Alison admit have deep feelings for Ian and want a serious and exclusive relationship or will accept a open relationship just for not losing him? How she will react when she knows that Ian has feelings for Lena? How i'm playing a full Allison and Lena path at the same time, i already know i'm screwed because i'm going to have to choose one of them at some point, inevitably.
Same here! The Confrontation between Alison and Lena when both are heavily involved with Ian is one of the Things I'm looking forward to the most in this Game and the teasing throughout the Game makes it even better.

Reactions: scor099

CassieBare

Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Considering we haven't seen any sneak previews (besides maybe a bedroom), my guess is we're still weeks away from the Alpha.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Alison has such deep feelings for Ian that at the first time he doesn't go for her, she turns to Jeremy. Maybe she has feelings for him too? ;) That alone closed her route for me. Call me old fashioned but that's how I see it.

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
How do you guys feel about the amount of content per update (keeping in mind the new cycle) in comparison to GGGB? We are now at 4 months, though I assume EK will return to a 3-month update cycle.

I know the visual quality has improved massively and the mechanics are more complex, plus there is outside help involved but purely based on the number of [Char A]x [Char B] scenes I feel the story is progressing at a somewhat sluggish pace. What do you think?

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Alison has such deep feelings for Ian that at the first time he doesn't go for her, she turns to Jeremy. Maybe she has feelings for him too? ;) That alone closed her route for me. Call me old fashioned but that's how I see it.
It's ok. At least this way you'll get to see Alison fking Jeremy in all its glory. Those scenes were hot too.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: jduk

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I'm not saying that she has all this feelings rigth in the beginning of story, but definetly this feelings grows as the story unfolds and we choose to engage sexualy with her. And is totaly natural she looking for Jeremy if Ian doesn't go to her. Allison is going through a difficult time in her life just like Ian and Lena and wants to have some fun. So, it's normal she have sex with a guy who's interested in her when the guy she's interested in first doesn't go for her. I will never play Allison path where her and Jeremy fuck because i don't like him and have zero interest in see this content, but this doens't invalid Allison's feelings for Ian

4.60 star(s) 319 Votes